[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Will you be annoyed if he comes out and wins clean tonight?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 1

File: reigns.jpg (55KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
reigns.jpg
55KB, 900x506px
Will you be annoyed if he comes out and wins clean tonight?
>>
>>2596505
Nah who gives a fuck it's a raw PPV
I've stopped caring enough about RAM that I just enjoy the ride of buttmad whenever Roman sticks his head out the door
>>
>>2596505
Yes.

1. Braun deserves better since he's actually over

2. Wouldn't make sense if they're saving Roman/Lesnar down the line and having Braun lose at WWE Presents GREAT BALLS.
>>
I don't even plan to watch this shitfest just like i haven't watched a full PPV or Show from WWE in like 10 years but it would be such a (usual) retarded decision to make him win clean vs someone who has potential to be the fucking heel of the company.
>>
>>2596506
Don't you think the way Strowman is being built it would be a bad idea to cop out so quickly?
>>
>>2596509
Just don't care
It's raw, everyone's fucked. I'd rather extract some meta-funnies out of a guy being utilized wrongly and people getting mad about a revolving door of shit than something half-decent happen on a show I don't watch otherwise bathed in shit.
>>
I keep forgetting that this is on

I guess I'll just play Quake tonight instead
>>
>>2596505
Yes. Braun is one of the few guys that are built well and over.
>>
>>2596505
The problem is that we all know that there's no foreseeable future where Strowman actually goes over Brock or Roman. Strowman really needs to cement his position with a clean win over a main eventer.

And by all means that's still possible if Reigns wins tonight -- AJ lost to Reigns at both Extreme Rules and Payback, but was able to become one of the top men in the company because of his feud with Cena and Ambrose. I'm just hoping that they have a good match, and they plan it out well so Strowman isn't completely ruined.
>>
Imma BBD fan but Braun going over relatively clean is the right move here. Braun = Money.
>>
>>2596514
The best way to do it, is showcasing Strowman as a monster, but not having Reigns be pinned. Strowman could be disqualified at least.

Best possible view from a company perspective.
>>
>>2596518
It would've been best if they had added in an angle where Lesnar interferes in the match, and sets up a triple threat. It would be great to have a triple threat for the title where Strowman wins. It cements him as a top guy, and doesn't ruin Brock or Roman's momentum.

They might be able to have some kind of interference by Goldberg or the Undertaker. But I kind of doubt it. The most likely outcome is Roman wins, and Strowman either recovers like AJ did, or turns into Big Show/Kane.

This whole thing is a mess, because this is either the kind of feud you drag out for months. Or the kind of feud you have at a big 4.
>>
>>2596526
They could have Strowman put Reigns out of commission for even longer tonight.

Then they go ahead with the Strowman v Lesnar angle, where Reigns is kayfabe injured for a while.
>>
I'm not a retard who watches raw so no
>>
>>2596505
I don't even care any more. I've come to accept the fact he's Vince's golden boy and nothing will change that.
>>
>>2596529
Strowman will be ridiculously over if he takes Roman out of the program AGAIN.
>>
>>2596529
That would make the PPV incredible, and would make Strowman famous. But I feel like it kind of diminishes the fact that Reign's beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. At minimum he needs to keep his top booking until mitb.

Although I suppose a

>Strowman beats Reigns, Reigns is kayfabe injured

>Strowman wins title in triple threat with Brock and Reigns, and Reigns injury forces him to leave completely for a few months

>Reigns comes back from injury and beats Strowman at Survivor Series or the Royal Rumble

>Reigns vs Brock at Wrestlemania

>Brock vs Strowman at Summerslam

might work. It's definitely something that you'd have to play the long haul with. WWE already did this seriously long term booking with Cena vs The Rock, but I kind of doubt they'd put that much time into these three.
>>
>>2596555
>But I feel like it kind of diminishes the fact that Reign's beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania

Good. Second-hand soil the Undercarder's legacy.
>>
>>2596560
Doing that diminishes Reigns too. And then by extension it starts to ruin Strowman.
>>
>>2596505
No

Because I'm not a fat obese smark
>>
>>2596564
>Doing that diminishes Reigns too.
Good
>And then by extension it starts to ruin Strowman.
Not at all
>>
>>2596505
No, just bored.
>>
>>2596505
No, why the fuck would I ever watch anything RAM related? Watching grass grow would be a better use of my time.
>>
no i will mark out actually
>>
>make brawn wins because roman is desperate and uses a chair shot

would this work?
>>
>>2596505
no, he wins clean all the time

I was annoyed two years ago, now I just don't watch
>>
>>2596570
t. Rajhman Singh
>>
>inb4 Braun gets squashed tonight and comes out tomorrow with a new dancing gimmick
>>
>>2596926
For what purpose?

Reigns still wins and they will never mentioned how Strowman was "protected" in the loss. They're already pretending Reigns didn't use a chair against Undertaker.
>>
>>2596505
Doesn't matter, since im pretty sure that this will be a two month feud
>>
>>2596929
So instead you post online about how you don't watch something
>>
>>2596943
I would legit quit watching WWE
And I think MANY others would too
>>
>>2596943
>Roman does his super spear and wins in 5 minutes
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.