[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Don't mind me. I'm just being the 2017 X-Pac.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 1

File: Great_Balls_of_Fire.png (776KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
Great_Balls_of_Fire.png
776KB, 800x600px
Don't mind me.

I'm just being the 2017 X-Pac.
>>
Reigns isn't a bad worker.
>>
>>2595471
Reigns isnt a good worker
>>
>>2595474
How do you know? :'-)
>>
>>2595471
>>2595474
Reigns is THE worker.
>>
I am honestly kind of excited to see the ring and set for that pay-per-view. Not sure why but I hope they have fire on the screens at all times.
>>
Romain Reigns isn't a horrible worker. He just needs to work more on his mic skills. Interesting how the smarks are so used to that bullshit indie garbage that they forget what the sport of professional wrestling has always been about. They're retarded and WWE knows they are retarded. This is why they ignore their idiocy.
>>
>>2595543
How Kali feels after you threw him away for Reigns?
>>
>>2595467
Fix his moveset
no superman punch , looks gay as fuck
Keep him out and teach him how to promo
That cocky "face" is working so let him be that
He need to trash the crowd just like Rock

Sadly what WWE gonna do is create the shield again so he can get pops , wich is sad.
>>
so one of the GOATs that everyone in the locker room liked?
>>
>>2595571
I agree with this.
>>
Ever since Rhyno lost abit of weight, he sure looks strong maining 3 WM. Wow!
>>
>>2595471
>>2595474
>>2595476
>>>/reddit/
>>
X-Pac could work. Even in 2001.

>>2595543
>Interesting how the smarks are so used to that bullshit indie garbage that they forget what the sport of professional wrestling has always been about.

lol even for /wwe/ drones this is nonsensical panic

>>2595479
>set for that PPV

Spoiler Alert! It's the RAW set
>>
>>2595467
the question is. Would he get a nah-nah-nah-nah chant if they wheeled him out of the ring with a broken neck?
>>
>>2595471
Neither was x pac
>>
>>2596261
Undoubtedly
>>
>>2596261
Nah, as time rolls on people will eventually come to respect him much like Cena.
>>
>>2597715
lol there's nothing to like. Cena has personality and character. Reigns' ceiling is Lex Luger at very very best.
>>
>>2597728
Someone seems mad that he beat your pathetic Undercarder.
>>
>>2597747
>undercard
>main event of wm

What did xhe mean by this?
>>
>>2595471
>X Pac
>bad worker

18+
>>
>>2595467
look at his boring, lifeless, dull and dimwitted eyes. He's such shit
>>
2017 X pac isnt missing
>>
>>2597766
worked hard
>>
Is it time for all the kids who didn't actually watch the attitude era to act like X-Pac wasn't massively over because they heard the term "xpac heat" online year later?

It might be time for that.
>>
>>2595467
nah, he just suffers from shitty booking and being a vanilla hulk hogan ripoff babyface. This guy would make a good main event heel, the idiots should have had him turn on taker
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.