[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if he wins?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 61
Thread images: 6

What if he wins?
>>
They go on damage control the next month after RECORD LOW RATINGS and AJ beats him for the title
>>
>>2595296

nobody will care either way.
>>
it don't matter, none of this matter's. WWE's business model right now basically means they can do whatever the fuck they want.
>>
File: cat.jpg (7KB, 226x257px) Image search: [Google]
cat.jpg
7KB, 226x257px
>>2595296

E DRONES will still watch because they love to waste their money on this moneypit known as the WWMEME

KEK
>>
>>2595296
/asp/ will be pajeet central
>>
>>2595296
It'll confirm that WWE wrote themselves into a corner and are now relying on shock value to stay afloat because they literally have no idea what to do now
>>
Then Allah will snackbar all over the place.
>>
I wouldn't mind.

The way I see it. Jinder is down and Orton goes into snake mode then one of the Bollywood Boys hops in the ring with a flute. Orton becomes hypnotized by the sound. As he looks entranced Jinder hits him with w/e his move is called. 123. Jinder wins.
>>
>>2595352
This would be amazing.
>>
>>2595337
I'm assuming they had a Maharaja push in mind from the get go, why else would they pay money to put him back on TV? It would be like Kizarny all of a sudden showing up on our screens, he's not being paid to be an unintelligible jobber, nahmean
>>
>>2595352
>this is the sort of autistic mong that still watches this shit religiously
Cringe.
>>
>>2595363
I bet you also can't wait for more projected images of maggots in le spooky horror match
>>
>>2595366
Im confused. Are you seething or is it merely a work?
>>
>>2595372
Not him, but I can't. It should be fun.
>>
>>2595364
I think the problem was that he's a prime example of WWE 50/50 booking. He spent most of his comeback jobbing on Raw or going 50/50 on Main Event, now he's being pushed as a legit threat without any build up. At the end of the day WWE can do whatever they want though, they have nothing to lose.
>>
>>2595379
Well, he's not really a legit threat without a build, he tried to jump Orton and still got his face caved in until the poo in loo pals jumped in to help him.
>>
>>2595296
I kind of want it to happen so I can hear about all the pajeets marking out.
>>
>>2595372
Seething
>>
>>2595296
Nothing matters. Titles are just like whores today, being passed around without any significant reason.
>>
>>2595373
>>2595387
Autism
>>
>>2595384
True, that's also WWE chickenshit heel booking for you.
>>
>>2595377
Did you seriously enjoy their WM match?
>>
I continue not watching the current poopandering product and just pirate old raws and nitros from xwt.
>>
>>2595393
Ah. You have autism. It's okay bud. So do slot of people here.

>>2595401
No, I thought it was really disappointing but also am going to give them the benefit of the doubt that they were shorted for time to put the divas on. I think this match has potential but am not expecting much. I'm still excited enough to watch it.
>>
>>2595401

Not him but I was there. I remember being sleep deprived and thinking to myself "why isn't Bray getting Randy's entrance with some powerful, ominous shadow following behind him? He's the one who got the power up."

But because I was so fucking tired during the match, despite it being shit I found it visually pleasing at the time with all the gimmicks and shit. It's just one of those things that sticks with you, better or worse.

Then I got home and with a full night's sleep, watched it on television and saw the whole thing fall apart from the very beginning.

I swear to god I remember that snake following behind him more fluidly.
>>
>>2595296
There will be celebrations in the shitting streets
>>
P U N J A B I
U
NATURAL
J
ASS-KICKING
B
INDIAN

S E X
E
XERXES

W A R R I O R
A
RAJA
R
IRRESISTIBLE
O
RATINGS-BOOM
>>
the streets will be filled with shit. i hope it happens
>>
>>2595322
Creaner I think you forgot your tripcode
>>
>>2595322
No i just watch streams and yt highlights so i can shit post.
The only full match i have seen outside wrestle mania is aj vs nakamura.
>>
>>2595296
They push him to a championship match, make him look like a monster and he drops to the mid card and looks like a monster.
Think a braun stroman but quicker.
>>
>wwe creative made a hassan-lite sjw heel
>just in time for this year's india tour
>not going over

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dlgFworswmU

This was probably Orton's idea
>>
>>2595296
then every trash to mid to main event wrestler will use steroids
>>
I will cum buckets
>>
>>2595322

>le E drones XD

how fucking obese do you have to be to think this is funny?
>>
>>2596324
how fucking obese do you have to be an e drone?
>>
>>2595839
>Orton thinks Jinder is a great kid

Fuck's sake: wrestling, promos, charisma, now talent evaluation...is there anything Ortonnetty doesn't blow ass at?
>>
File: DaCreaner Obese.jpg (238KB, 3209x1046px) Image search: [Google]
DaCreaner Obese.jpg
238KB, 3209x1046px
>>2596327
You've been here less than half as long as Triphammer and almost have more posts

There is no way you exercise or leave your mom's house you obese weeb

https://boards.4tan.org/asp/statistics/post-count/
>>
>>2596435
tbf NEEThammer got banned a lot and hasn't used that trip in a while so that kinda skews the data
>>
Zack Daddy must feel like shit.

>be loyal to da company for a decade
>only get a one night Rasslemania moment and have no meaningful run
>guy who got future endeavoured twice is now gunning for da company title
>>
>>2596438
every person on that list is 100% obese NEET and you know it
>>
>>2596447
Zack...Ryder?
>>
File: Grandslam_Champ.png (467KB, 504x763px) Image search: [Google]
Grandslam_Champ.png
467KB, 504x763px
>>2596447
>he doesn't know Big Poppa Poo is going to drop the title to Broski
It's habbening!
>>
>>2595308
Why would AJ beat him if ratings lowered?
They'd just drop further

>>2596327
>>2596435
holy shit DaEater btfo
>>
>>2595296
His hairline might stop receding.
>>
>>2595296
Mahal Of Fame opens tonight
>>
>>2595296
Based big log working the marks
>>
>>2595723
It's a national celebration over there to blow your ass out over the street corner
>>
>>2595310
"waaah we want he title back on randy orton"
-nobody
>>
>>2595296
Who cares, WWE will be boring either way.
>>
>>2595296

Life goes on

It's not like he's that much worse than Orton in the ring and on the mic.
>>
>>2595364
i wish Bo would be US champ or something
>>
>>2595296
>the state of Jinder's grotesque HGH-mutated face

lol
>>
>>2595667
Randy's ''giant sperm'' entrance was shit
>>
>>2597414
poozilla works circles around randetty and talks around him too
>>
He will beat Boreton
>>
File: 1491958491585.gif (993KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1491958491585.gif
993KB, 540x540px
>>2595296

Watch this place burn down while jacking it
>>
>>2595296
>What if he wins?

Loos for all the poos
>>
I wouldn't mind Jinder as champ if he actually does something other than sit on it for nearly a month like Randetty or Deanetty. AJ, Cena, and Bray were the only guys to make the title meaningful since the split (which was a year ago, just let that sink in). Not sure what the E was thinking putting it on Randy outside furthering the feud between him and Bray. A second Bray title run would be interesting if only to legitimize his power level.

On the other hand, a match of Rusev vs Jinder for the title would probably be a 3-4 star match. Depends on whether both are into it and if SD's writers can utilize Rusev right. A Rusev title run coudl revitalize the title some and give RuRu the powercreep he needs to face guys like BORK later on.

Just a thought. Also, Nakamura vs RuRu would be a thing.
>>
i'll run right into the street and take a giant shit in the name of Big Poppa Poo
Thread posts: 61
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.