[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/asp/ Predicts... WWE Payback 2017

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 75
Thread images: 12

File: ASP Predicts....jpg (45KB, 327x375px) Image search: [Google]
ASP Predicts....jpg
45KB, 327x375px
> What is /asp/ Predicts...?
This is a thread where we all vote and see if we can correctly predict the results of the current PPV.
> What are the rules?
Just simply follow the link to do the survey and that's it. If a match ends in DQ or no contest however, that is scratched from the total for the interest of fairness.
> How's this gonna work?
After each match I will post the updated results to see WHO is on their way to being a clean sweeper.
> 8 matches in total to predict.
Link to vote: https://derpy.me/meAza
Please offer a courtesy bump after voting, good luck!
>>
File: Cleansweepers 2016-2017.png (587KB, 2049x2233px) Image search: [Google]
Cleansweepers 2016-2017.png
587KB, 2049x2233px
As we begin this new season, let's look back all the people who got a clean sweep in 16-17.
>>
>2 CHILLY AUTISMO
>>
>>2594798
fuck you fucking queer you are fucking autistic
>>
>>2594796
Alexa v Bayle
Pick who?
>>
>>2594796
bump i suppose
>>
Neville gon lose
>>
*bump and a gl 2 all
>>
File: 1470015059457.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1470015059457.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>2594796
>>
>>2594801
>>2594805
Ah, it wouldn't be one of these threads without the usual immediate responces from the no-life shitposters.
>>
>>2594796
kill yourself
>>
>>2594821
he literally requests a courtesy bump every time so I give him one
>>
Done.
>>
>>2594796
this ppv looks fucking shit lmao
>>
File: image.png (209KB, 250x440px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
209KB, 250x440px
>When Roman wins with one (1) spear
>>
Roman wins, the end
>>
>>2594805
You sure showed him, autismo.

Also the US championship is the Winner joins SDL? That makes no fucking sense. Good chance that I got it wrong
>>
LET ME TELL YOU ABOUT PAYBACK
>>
I wish there was an option for "I just don't fucking care" for the women
>>
>>2594798
Why was Backlash so incredibly predictable
>>
>>2594798
I wonder if we'll get a no clean payback again
>>
>>2595077
good to see you 2cold and nice digits!
>>
>>2595079
This, I always get them wrong because I skip women's wrestling completely
>>
I got my first clean sweep at NXT Takeover Orlando and in 2017-2018, I'm fixin' to run through all you sons of bitches GIMME A HELL YEAH
>>
>>2595116
everyone here knows that the past nxt takeover was a sham and isn't counted.

sorry to tell you, maybe you'll have better luck with payback and get them all again.

best of luck all the same.
>>
Not even gonna watch Payback but bump.
>>
You know who I am.
>Enzo & Cass vs Gallows & Anderson
A non-canon pre-show match. E&C will likely win this in order to set up a rematch on Raw for G&A to win. Nothing exciting about this match, just a quick face victory to pop the crowd.
>Bayley vs Bliss
Opens the show. Bliss wins to a huge pop. Sends the message that anything can happen at this show, so the audience is invested the rest of the night.
>Owens vs Y2J
It will steal the show just like at Wrestlemania. I'm hoping to see Jericho reach for the ropes to break a pin with just the tip of his finger, causing Owens to go apeshit on Jericho before finally pinning him.
>Neville vs Aries
I think this will actually be shorter than their Mania match. Hopefully they still get enough time to work a great match. Obviously Neville is holding the belt for another year.
>The Hardyz vs The Swiss Superfella
Cesaro and Sheamus are going to win this. I think they want to split Jeff and Matt up, but they can't do that as long as they have the belts. Ceesaro and Sheamus put the Hardyz over in singles matches already, it's time they got their reward. Matt can go on to be Broken and Jeff can fight Brock at Balls To the Wall.
>Seth vs Joe
It'll be good until Seth injures Joe. Shieldwinslol.
>Bray vs Randy
Legend of the Hidden Temple, except with Bray eating a pin at the end. Jinder might show up just to laugh.
>Roman vs Braun
Main event. If the match actually happens, Shieldwinslol. I feel like this match is not going to happen though. Either something happens between Bray and Braun or otherwise Brock comes out to kill both men and mark his territory.
>>
>takeover
You could slap your dick against your keyboard predict a takeover. There formulaic af
>>
>>2595133
>Bliss wins to a huge pop.
kek peep the location again, my dude.
>>
>>2595136
I expect them to greet Bayley with a Cena Sucks chant. Bliss is loved by everyone.
>>
File: bbygurl.png (986KB, 1070x548px) Image search: [Google]
bbygurl.png
986KB, 1070x548px
>>2594796
Bump
>>
>>2595133
>E&C vs The job club
Good chance I got this wrong. I think their trying to make the club look legit so they won't lose to E/C. Preshow matches shouldn't be here anyway.

>Bayley vs Bliss
Agree bliss wins. Even the apes writing should know bayley is a much better contender than champ.
>Owens vs Y2J
MOTN. Not saying much but it'll be good. KO is not dropping it after his Face of America gimmick just started.
>Neville Vs aries
Neville.
>Hardyz vs Sham/Ces
The hardyz. No way they would drop it on the first PPV.
>Seth Vs Joe
Seth. will probably show off his new finisher
>Bray vs randy
I went with Bray since it's a nontitle match. Probably BPP will interfere or some shit. Who cares.
>Roman vs Strowman
Either roman puts his Nikes on and wins again. Or like you said Brock comes just to squash them both.
>>
>>2595116
You achieved success in a kangaroo match. Ohno was an invalid member of the team and it was officially rendered a no-contest fight. You are a fool.
>>
File: 0345379743.jpg (28KB, 460x309px) Image search: [Google]
0345379743.jpg
28KB, 460x309px
>>2595210
Which doesn't matter anyway, because that team still lost. And you're still butthurt after one month. Tell Anon, have you left the house once since then?
>>
>>2595135
How do you explain Toronto and San Antonio?
>>
File: bb1Xk.jpg (24KB, 360x640px) Image search: [Google]
bb1Xk.jpg
24KB, 360x640px
Bump
>>
>>2595156
Looks like we agree on most of it. I wouldn't have gone with The Hardyz losing if I wasn't 100% certain Jeff vs Brock is being planned for this year.
>>
>Rollins favoured to win
Kek the state of sloppy Joe. He's done. Midcard city from here on out. Tyson wins.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kGSej6YfDoI
>>
>>2595451
Probably, but they still won't lose the titles immediately. What's the rush? It's only the first PPV after Mania. There's plenty of people to give title matches during the time the Hardyz still have the belts.
>>
Reminder that BASED Bliss is winning
>>
File: 1492124087053.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1492124087053.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2595940
isnt that nip the one that worked himself into retirement due to giving headbuts?
>>
File: 1485492340380.webm (455KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1485492340380.webm
455KB, 1280x720px
>>2595964
That headbutt cracked his skull or some sheeit
>>
>>2595888
Hopefully. No more Bay Leno pls.
>>
>>2595888
>>2595981

Bayley is winning. Check the bookmakers if you are in doubt.
>>
>>2595989
>trusting the odds

Even for fake fighting, they're maybe 60% accurate.
>>
Good morning bump.
>>
>>2596093

If there is smart money involved they are almost always right.
>>
>>2595080
Because people knew SD would do what the fans wanted to happen
>Becky wins
>Heathslater and Rhyno win
>AJ Styles wins
>>
Roman is going to win

He will be massively protected for a while

However it won't change their current direction with Strowman

Wins and losses don't matter if you're a heel
>>
File: Rock_Nappa.jpg (32KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
Rock_Nappa.jpg
32KB, 640x640px
>>2594798
Where's the Royal Rumble results?
>>
>>2596478
Right there, bottom left.

whitejack
Big Match Greg
>>
>>2596480
No the /asp/ Royal Rumble one.
>>
>>2594798
Y'know, people say the NXT TakeOvers are too easy to predict because they're mostly debut matches and 5 matches max. But looking at this, the last two TakeOvers before Orlando only had one winner in Toronto and San Antonio broke a streak a winning.
>>
File: Rumble Bet 2017 Grid View.png (571KB, 1279x2018px) Image search: [Google]
Rumble Bet 2017 Grid View.png
571KB, 1279x2018px
>>2596482
Ah, you're talking about the Rumble Bet.
>>
Want a prediction? The ratings will be an all time low
>>
Bumping for justice.
>>
>>2595156
seth has already shown off his new finisher.
>>
yo, do u know when people book what's gonna happen, do you think they get a friend to bet on people who win and make a lot of cash guys? seems like a think you'd do if u knew who was winning. free monies
>>
>>2595064
>>2595151
>>2596451
t. Pajeet
>>
Strowman
Joe
Shesaro
Bliss
The Club
Owens
Bray
Neville
>>
Strowman
Joe
Hardy Boyz
Bliss
The Club
Owens
Orton
Aries
>>
Memezo and Ass
Bliss
Seth
Hardys
Neville
KO
Brayyyyylmao
BBD
>>
>Kick-off Show: Enzo Amore & Big Cass vs. Luke Gallows & Karl Anderson
>WWE Raw Women's Champion Bayley vs. Alexa Bliss
>WWE Crusierweight Champion Neville vs. Austin Aries
Are the only ones hard to call.

Everything else is obvious as fuck.
>>
done bump
>>
>>2594796
OP can you see the survey responses? I think Celery Man left the women's match blank
>>
>Enzo and Cass
They're going to get a push since they sell tons of crap to the kiddies.

>Bayley
Bliss will eventually win the title, but probably not here. Likely at Summerslam.

>Seth
I think this sets up a Wyatt-Rollins feud since this will end the Rollins-Triple H-Joe feud.

>Hardys
The most over tag team on either show isn't losing their first defense.

>Aries
There's going to be at least one title change since it's a PPV and this is the most likely one to happen. Besides the Neville as champion thing is running a bit old and stale.

>Owens
Obviously Owens is retaining since Jericho is going off to be a pretend rock star.

>Wyatt
Since it's a non-title match, they're going to keep Wyatt's le krazy kreepy man XD XD gimmick stronk.

>Roman
Reigns losing at a PPV? lol
>>
>>2594796
fuck, almost forgot there was a PPV today.

Side Prediction, this will be a classic 6/10 PPV
>>
Joe/Rollins should be good

See who hurts who first
>>
>>2596483
kill yourself
>>
PLAYBLAK PICKS
enzo and cas
hardy boy
kerne oevens
alexa bliss
aussitn areis
rinan reaings
seth fuckein roliing
bea wautt
>>
>>2597208
Shut up Pajeet
>>
>>2597712
Stop bumping every thread to call people pajeets you lonely neckbeard
>>
>>2594798
Surprised to see my name on the list for Takeover Orlando. Could've sworn I goofed by picking Ember and Nakamemes.
Thread posts: 75
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.