[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Dream that Rhyno and Slater are still on SmackDown >Somehow

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

File: rhyno2.jpg (54KB, 840x473px) Image search: [Google]
rhyno2.jpg
54KB, 840x473px
>Dream that Rhyno and Slater are still on SmackDown
>Somehow Rhyno has found his way into a #1 contenders match
>Somehow Rhyno wins
>After he wins, he celebrates with Slater and cuts a promo about how coming back to WWE has let him meet so many kids and families and how happy and humbled he is.
>He says that Randy Orton and Jinder Mahal only care about themselves, not the championship or the fans and they don't deserve to fight for the belt, muchless hold it and he's gonna Gore both of them and take the title.
>Crowd goes wild, chanting "RHY-NO" and "E-C-DUB"
pls let me go back to the dream.
>>
>>2594537
>Old
>Came from ECW
NEVER
EVER
>>
File: 1485798652666.jpg (71KB, 647x594px) Image search: [Google]
1485798652666.jpg
71KB, 647x594px
>>2594537
>tfw we will never see a tajiri & rhyno reunion
i-it's not f-f-fucking fair lads...
>>
>>2594537
>Does nothing for like 6 years
>Comes back and gets over as fuck with Heath fucking Slater of all people
>WWE does NOTHING with either of them
>>
>>2594695

Vince can't stand people who aren't Roman being popular since it overshadows the tiny pupper.
>>
>>2594695
>First ever SmackDown Live tag team champions
Now they are good for comedy stuff, dont expect them to win the rumble or some shit
>>
>>2594537

I always wanted a Rhyno vs. Lesnar -thing. Rhyno can still bring it, and he's got the physique (the dude's shaped like a box ffs), plus the audience loves him.

Considering how many old farts WWE keeps around and keeps giving titles to, they could at least use Rhyno to buy Roman some time to develop a personality.
>>
Rhyno's literally running for mayor
>>
File: 1493349366996~01.jpg (9KB, 173x205px) Image search: [Google]
1493349366996~01.jpg
9KB, 173x205px
>>2594827
You wouldn't want your mayor to be a champ in WWE?
>>
File: 1491113456451.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1491113456451.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>2594577
>>
>>2594827
He was running for House of Reps, and he got beat literally 2-to-1.
>>
>>2594711
>Now they are good for comedy stuff,
They haven't even had a talking segment since January
>>
Fun fact, Rhyno is 1/8 of an inch larger than Bruno Sammartino
>>
>>2594537
For what it's worth, even a Rhyno world title push makes significantly more sense than a Jinder fucking Mahal world title push
>>
>>2594936
I mean, not really.

I'm a Michigander and I love Rhyno but I'm pretty sure Indians outnumber us.
>>
There's a couple videos of Rhyno shit talking Vince when he was in the so that's probably some the reason Rhyno is where he's at now
>>
>tfw always liked Rhyno
>>
>>2594695
when they were on talking smack and rhyno named their team "beauty and the man-beast" slater looked so genuinely surprised and pleased it still warms my heart to think about it
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.