[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he biggest cuck in WWE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 6.jpg (44KB, 960x620px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
44KB, 960x620px
Is he biggest cuck in WWE?
>>
>married a ring rat and is now raising her kids
>>
>>2593969
> a millionaire with movie-star good looks, the body of an adonis, and a job where he travels the world and works maybe 2 hours a day

yeah what a loser
>>
>>2594034
Hello Randy, how are your wife's children?
>>
>>2593972
Like he cares what woman is sitting at home waiting for him while he is on the road...
>>
>>2593972
Dude is atleast 9.5/10 if not 10/10,literally a chad
Don't understand why he married her(with kids),maybe she's a beast in bed and/or she doesn't mind getting cheated on...
Brock too
He has the best upper body I've seen(except that stupid sword tattoo),strong dude,big name,rich as fuck and he decided to marry Sable and have kids with her
>>
>>2594034
>>2594040
>>2594047
Quite defensive today, Randy.
Is your wife's child being troublesome?
>>
Kevin Sullivan
Diamond Dallas Page
Eric Bischoff
Hulk Hogan
Chris Candido
Matt Hardy
John Morrison
Triple H
CM Punk
Dean Ambrose
>>
>>2594065
You're probably obese,neckbearded,smelly,live in your mom's basement and beat your 2 inch junk to blacked videos
You should seek that sunlight sometimes,maybe a obese bitch might bump into you,hopefully the world won't end from the impact
>>
Kurt Angle

>wife is tired of your shit
>fucks your boss
>cleans you out
>gets married to your boss
>makes you pay for the wedding
>your kids call him "dad."
>>
>>2594086
worked and underage
>>
>>2594047
Lesnar is a literal autist
The legitimate clinical kind, not the "give this diagnosis to everything I hate" kind
>>
>>2594086
Are you seething perhaps, Randy?
>>
>>2594092
>gets BTFO
>w-worked
>u-underage
>>
>>2593972
How do you know she was a ring rat?
>>
>>2593969
That's not le wacky man
>>
>>2594086
FINNA SEETHING
>>
>>2594110
In interview she said she was his fan before they were together and she would go to all his shows and mett & greets
>>
>>2594047
Lesnar wanted to mate with a woman worthy of his aryan gorilla genetics. And it's probably hard to find a woman who'll put up his lifestyle. I mean, the guy lives on a farm in the middle of nowhere with no phone.
>>
File: RandyxSteph.jpg (48KB, 642x361px) Image search: [Google]
RandyxSteph.jpg
48KB, 642x361px
>>2593969
>Randy Orton
>Cuck
Hey Paul, stick your revisionism to WWE Network
>>
>>2593969
Don't talk to me or my wife's sons ever again.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.