[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How the hell did she do it?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

File: wwestock.jpg (74KB, 463x533px) Image search: [Google]
wwestock.jpg
74KB, 463x533px
How the hell did she do it?
>>
>>2593338
Lillian mentored her and she ended up being pretty good. She also fulfills a diversity quota and she's good looking. Basically a perfect fit.
>>
Tony is retired and works setting up the ring, Brandi left because of Cody, and Lilian is doing a podcast and shows up whenever they need her.
>>
>>2593338
She's very skilled with her mouth.
>>
>>2593338
>CEO: Vince McMahon (Sep 16. 2009-)
?
>>
>>2593372
He sold it to President Trump in 2009 then Trump gave it back like a week later.
>>
File: jojo waveing hi to me.jpg (88KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
jojo waveing hi to me.jpg
88KB, 640x640px
>>2593338
take a wild guess famm
>>
>>2593343
>>2593346
>>2593350
>>2593372
>>2593375
>>2593394
I should have been more specific. How the hell did she get mentioned on this thing at all?
>>
>>2593453
?
On the fucking Wiki anon??
>>
SONO CHI NO SADAME

Fuck JoJofags
>>
>>2593338
Ass. Guarantee she gets passed around by the boys.
>>
>>2593453
>this thing
You mean Google? What the fuck are you talking about anon? She is the ring announcer. Who else would you expect to show up?
>>
>>2593338
I'll always remember seeing the first few episodes of total divas (fuck you), and seeing her for the first time. Her tub of goo boyfriend broke up with her because she was going to be moving away for her job and he didn't want to deal with that.

Motherfucker probably killed himself at this point.
>>
>>2593595
Stone cold or someone
>>
>>2593498
Phantom Blood a shit anyway
>>
>>2593453
i know what you mean.
>>
>>2593338
She got huge early momentum by getting SNEK'D. But she does have talent to back it up.
>>
>>2593495
>>2593595
I have been explaining myself like a mong. I googled "wwe stock" yesterday expecting their price to have gone through the roof, and when I do that graphic appears on my right.I understand she is the ring announcer, but why are they even mentioning a ring announcer? No mention of Shane or Steph. No HHH. No commentators. Only Vince and Linda are mentioned by name, and suddenly Jojo as well. I just find it bizarre.
>>
>>2594247
I understood your confusion from the OP pic, people are just dumbasses
>>
>>2593495
I thought the same thing lmao it's fucking Wikipedia
>>
>>2593338
cuz dat ass doe.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.