[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daniel Bryan and Chris Benoit: Same booking?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: cbdb.jpg (11KB, 266x189px) Image search: [Google]
cbdb.jpg
11KB, 266x189px
Was WWE trying to do the same thing all the time?

>Both Bryan and Benoit used the crossface and flying headbutt
>Both were underdogs
>Wrestlemania 20 ending = Wrestlemania 30 ending
>Benoit wrestled Triple H and Shawn Michaels: DX
>Bryan wrestled Batista and Orton: Evolution
>Benoit finished the match with a crossface on HHH and HBK was outside the ring
>Bryan finished the match with a crossface on Batista and Orton was outside the ring
>Almost the same celebration
>Benoit celebrated with Eddie Guerrero
>Bryan celebrated with his sister in the ring (Brie Bella was supposed to celebrate with him but somehow they didn't let her)

They did all of that to make it look like it happened for the first time. I'm new here in 4chan, so I think people have already discussed this here, btw just ignore if you don't want to talk about it
>>
Yeah, that was kind of the point, to paint Daniel Bryan over Benoit, you dense cunt.
>>
Bryan will kill Brie and their retarded kid.
>>
>>2592881
Don't forget how they're both manlets and have fucked up heads from the headbutting

WWE made the right call not letting Bryan compete anymore
>>
>>2592881
So what are you implying ?

That Daniel is going to place his knee in bries back while he uses a cord to strangle her , using his knee to arch her body back like benoit and

BEND IT LIKE BENOIT?

Kek
>>
>dbry will double murder suicide brie, their newborn kid, and himself and put josie in the enclosed pool area

BASED
>>
>>2594681
Benoit is a disgrace to all men and especially athletes.
>>
>>2592881
Benoit didn't die, he just grew a big beard and changed his name.
>>
>>2592881
If DBry is Benoit, then who is the Eddie? Punk?
>>
>>2592881
>end of wm20, benoit celebrates with eddie, who soon dies after
>end of wm30, benoit celebrates with connor, who soon dies after

bryan texting :josie is in the enclosed pool area" when
>>
Bryan wishes he was half as good as benoit was in the ring.
>>
>>2594681
>tfw Daniel will murder Brie, Cena, Nikki and Johnny Ace
>>
Trigger warning: Max Landis.

https://twitter.com/i/moments/843954404315168768?lang=en
>>
>>2594791
But why would he want to be half as good as someone that he's already better than?
>>
>>2594681
This is where up find the single most important difference, Daniel Bryan and Brie didn't cuck anyone for their relationship to happen.

Benoit's fate was karmic retribution, Daniel doesn't have such a demon on his shoulders
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.