[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

billionaire ted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: Ted-Turner.jpg (44KB, 670x409px) Image search: [Google]
Ted-Turner.jpg
44KB, 670x409px
how do you think he feels?

how does losing billions feel when you still have billions?

How does it feel to lose to some carny when you had him on the brink?
>>
>>2592694
He didn't lose you dumbass. He was too successful in business. His empire was bought for billions of dollars, but they took away his ownership in everything he built. It was on some mafia shit if you really think about. He wanted to keep WCW because he built his empire off of it. I would LOVE to see Ted in a storyline.
>>
>>2592697
>He didn't lose you dumbass.

He lost his business and most of his money and the monday night wars

he lost the feud
>>
>>2592697
>he built his empire off it
hahaha someone's a moron. It was just another pillar. He was a billionaire before he bought out crocket.
>>
Not to be a poltard but does anybody think they wouldn't have screwed him the way they did if he wasn't a goy? he was like the only nonjew media mogul and they took his lifes work away
>>
>>2592720
WCW was the highest rated show on TBS for it's first years, you literal retard.

>>2592701
>got paid 38 billion dollars
Yeah, he sure lost that one, kid....
>>
>>2592790
>>got paid 38 billion dollars

in phony stock
>>
>>2592792
>Time Magazine
>Warner Brothers

Yeah bro, fake stock. FYI, WB has full permission to use WWE IP and owns the WWE home video division now.
>>
>>2592806
> fake stock

yeah it kinda was considering it lost most of its value and he lost most of his wealth...
>>
>>2592810
>still a billionaire
whew lad. did uncle ted touch you or something? why the hate? dude is sitting pretty and you are on the dole. feels bad.
>>
>>2592694
Vince got lucky when he sent Russo and his goons to fuck Ted from the inside.
>>
>>2592823
he's just an underage poster that never got to see any wcw live.
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.