[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

tickling in mma and UFC

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1437161658582.jpg (13KB, 116x311px) Image search: [Google]
1437161658582.jpg
13KB, 116x311px
Is it illegal to tickle your opponent in an effort to get them to release a hold, or as a way to get your submission? Why does nobody employ this tactic if its not against the rules?
pic unrelated
>>
>>2592382
Maybe it has something to do with not trying to get your head beat in.

I dunno though bro, could be the jews too.
>>
>>2592382
They wouldn't even notice. Its a good way to get brained though
>>
>>2592539
Hm? Why not? There's no real way to train against it, and adrenaline has no effect on the sensation of tickling.
>>
>>2592382
Your nerves aren't particularly sensitive in your sides, neck, and armpits when you're getting the shit beat out of you.
>>
>>2592382
you know what. thinking more about this, is it illegal to grab his cock to try and psyche him out of a hold?
>>
>>2592844
Nah, but the most effective method is to start pumping it to throw him off guard.
>>
If you bothered to try doing any of that shit on a real trained mma guy you will get your own shit wrecked. By doing any of that you are lowering your own guard.
>>
>>2592563
Actually yeah it does. Your sense of touch is dulled af.

>>2592844
now this is what I call a strategy
>>
>>2592844
"That move was inspired by Gold Dust and Ultimate Surrtende"
>>
>>2592844
Yep. Can be ruled out as a groin punch/grab and make you lose points.
>>
File: giphy-A2.gif (475KB, 150x113px) Image search: [Google]
giphy-A2.gif
475KB, 150x113px
>>2592382
>>
>>2592920
What about giving him little kisses?
>>
>>2592920
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EhHoeSc9CrE
Doesn't seem illegal
>>
File: Kiss Goodnight.gif (950KB, 250x188px) Image search: [Google]
Kiss Goodnight.gif
950KB, 250x188px
>>2593016
technically legal but beware of the consequences
>>
>>2593027
>UFC 4

Come on, guy, 6 years before unified MMA rules
>>
>>2592382
>if it doesn't work, you just wasted a bunch of time and you're fucked (there are even some people who are just not ticklish)
>the hold are usually positioned in a way that you can't tickle them
>tickling leaves you unable to defend yourself, so they can just punch you in the head
>>
>>2592844
Yes. It's illegal

BUT! There is no rule about shoving your fingers in their ass holes.
>>
>>2593192
If you shove your cock into their asshole do they get disqualified for a groin hold?
>>
>>2593198
Good luck getting your cock through their shorts. You'd have to be so dominant that you can literally rape them, but if you do get it in, it may be a fa for an illegal groin hold.

>whyboner.exe
>>
>>2593192
No fish hooking fuck face, that inudes butt holes.
>>
>>2593203
what about shoving their cock in your mouth?
>>
>>2593222
>No fish hooking fuck face, that inudes butt holes.
Do you need to hook? I mean, you aren't trying to get them to prostate cum, just release the hold.
>>
>>2593029
This sport is fake
>>
>tfw no shoot fight promotion like ultimate surrender where the goal is to make your opponent cum handsfree
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.