[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

SDL General #1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: SDL.jpg (81KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
SDL.jpg
81KB, 1920x1080px
>AJ vs KO
>Sami vs Baron
>Tag division waking up
>Big poppa poo
>Harper might do some things
>still waiting on New Day who may actually be palatable with SmA+ckdown's handling

Discuss the A-Show and laugh at RAM
Do you lads think Baron's worth the time and effort they're investing in him?
>>
>>2592218
>Do you lads think Baron's worth the time and effort they're investing in him?
I've seen very little improvement since they brought him up from NXT desu. He is still very embarrassing on the mic and doesn't really have a character outside of boring grumpy heel.

Braun is one thing Ram did better than SDL.
>>
>>2592236
I disagree on the improvement but I still agree overall. He has improved, but from garbage to slightly-below average.
That's just his wrestling though, as you said he's still trash on the mic.
based Luke should be in his place and all would be right with the world
>>
Yeah, I don't get the Corbin thing. He's definitely improved, but he's still limited and has a shitty look. Hard to understand why Vince is so high on him. It would be so much easier to turn Randy and let him be the top heel with Corbin establishing himself in the midcard or tag scene.
>>
Corbin may be boring but he's fresh. Randy is boring and stale.
>>
>>2592264
This is true but Randy has some established relationship he could segue into heat.
And as unmotivated as he is I can see him pulling better matches than Corbin. 1.5 stars at wm is embarrassing, but you toss Corbin in there against Bray and you're lucky to brush 1.
>>
>>2592240
They clearly have nothing to do with Harper. Why not just put him in a feud with Rowan, that would make sense. Instead of Rowan just jobbing to Randy every week.
>>
>>2592280
If Luke, for whatever retarded reason, just isn't to be a singles star, just pull a Cesaro and tag him up with an unconventional partner.
Harper/Rowan is done and backpedals his departure from the Wyatts storyline. Pair him with a complete wildcard. Stuff like that gets over and could end up with a team of two really talented guys.
Harper/Sami when
>>
>>2592264
Randy/AJ, Randy/Nakamura, and Randy/Zayn are all fresh feuds that play to his strengths as a heel. Dude's a born bad guy. I mean, he made the Eater of Worlds cry like a little girl.
>>
>>2592285
>Harper/Sami when

When one of them (Harper) turns.

I actually think there's life in the Rowan/Harper thing. Rowan looked pretty beasty last week against Orton. I was impressed.
>>
>>2592264
I like Snek, he's a good transitional champ while they build up the next guy
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.