[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Advertisement | Home]

Have we been worked by the Montreal Screwjob for 20 years?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 275px-Seriesscrewjob.jpg (18KB, 275x209px) Image search: [Google]
275px-Seriesscrewjob.jpg
18KB, 275x209px
Have we been worked by the Montreal Screwjob for 20 years?
>>
it's a work that it was a work
>>
>>2591429
Bret thinks wrestling is real so it was a work that got turned into a shoot
>>
Is it at all possible that it was a work and that Bret and Vince were the only ones in on it while the other key players (HBK, Triple H, Earl Hebner, Patterson, etc.) were in the dark and really thought Bret was about to get unknowingly screwed by Vince?
>>
They mention it too much for me to think it's real.

Plus, didn't the Vinch McMahon character come from this? Anyone who thinks this is real is a fucking mark.
>>
The biggest work ever and Bret sold it the best, still selling it 20 years later.
>>
It was a shot work since the ratings didn't even increase. That's what happened when you have two ratings black holes fued.
>>
>>2591538
That's my hunch too. If you re watch it Bret vince both seem oddly calm and calculated but Shawn and hebner look like they're really stressed out.

>It was a work worked into a shoot
>>
>>2591641
Shawn was pretending to be stressed because it added intrigue
>>
>>2591429
The main reason I bet the Screwjob was a work is because it was in Canada

Vince waited until a big 4 pay per view in Canada to "cheat" a veritable Canadian wrestling hero out of his title? It's a perfect storm for controversy and Vince clearly knew that ahead of time

And I think Bret was in on it because he wanted to end his storied WWF run with a bang

Something happened afterwards that drove a wedge between the two, but it wasn't the Screwjob
>>
>>2591538

Then explain Bret punching Vince with several witnesses backstage (unless based Vince went so far as to tell Bret to hit him for real, to work those in the room at the time)
>>
>>2591650
>something happened afterwards that drove a wedge between the two, but it wasn't the Screwjob

Literally as I posted this I remembered what it might be.
>>
>>2591629
They probably knew Brets ego. For his sake I hope it's a work so that he's not been bitching about losing his fake title for the last 29 years.

He should have agreed to lose it at the ppv anyway.
>>
>>2591673

Can anyone really see Bret maintaining a screwjob work after Owen's senseless death?
>>
I almost want Vince and Bret to falsely tell everyone that it was a work, just to watch the IWC explode.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Posts and uploaded images are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that website. If you need information about a Poster - contact 4chan. This project is not affiliated in any way with 4chan.