[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tfw Shawn drew more dimes than Bret

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: lol15.jpg (5KB, 256x192px) Image search: [Google]
lol15.jpg
5KB, 256x192px
>>
>Shawn_waiting_for_Vince's_dick.jpg
>>
>>2591322
Try harder Bretcuck

Shawn literally drew more dimes than Bret
>>
>>2591348
Not according to Meltzer.

Shawn drew way more dimes according to Big Dave.
>>
>Bret goes to WCW, taking the dimes with him
>HBGay and Gaytch start working their anti-draw magic
>>
>>2591353
>Raw starts to regularly beat Nitro in ratings just a few months later
>>
>>2591357
>after HBGay retires
>>
>>2591357
>>2591372
>After I used my birthday wish for WWF to win the war.
>>
>>2591387
This.

Shawn made the company a lot more money than Bret. Period. Bret may have had more drawing power, but he quit wrestling to become a woman I think.
>>
>>2591315
>Worked into thinking HBGay drew dimes
>Worked into thinking HBGay is attractive and heterosexual
>>
>>2591397
DX merch alone nigga
>>
>>2591399
>Hickenbottom
>Bottomed for Vince

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>2591454
why is your mom so loose?
>>
>>2591456
>why is a woman who's had children loose

You really didn't even think for one second before posting this, did you?
>>
>>2591480
I meant loose as in a whore.

>I'm here to meet loose women.
>>
This thread is a perfect example of why I can never take anyone involved in a Bret vs. Shawn argument seriously

Here we have a perfect opportunity to have a rational discussion about drawing power based on documented facts......and it immediately devolves into completely baseless "nuh-uh, your guy drew less" replies and name-calling

The only thing missing so far is the inevitable Montreal Screwjob argument, which of course has nothing to do with the thread topic but it will be argued about anyway
>>
File: No dimes Bret Cuck29.png (840KB, 1440x1329px) Image search: [Google]
No dimes Bret Cuck29.png
840KB, 1440x1329px
>>
>>2591531
Keep in mind Bret owes money to alimony and it's even worse than that
>>
>>2591536

Keep in mind that Bret also had a shorter career yet somehow still is only 3 milli lower than Shawn.....if anything that makes Shawn look bad
>>
>>2591527
The straight facts are that Shawn drew more money for WWE than Bret did.

Anything else is horseshit conjured up by Bretcuck.
>>
>>2591510
You also meant to be witty but it seems you failed that as well. ^_^
>>
>>2591543
Keep in mind that Bret saves his money like an absolute Jew. Shawn is a big spender.
>>
>>2591536
Plus HBK is now getting NXT checks just for the fact that he's HBK so his is probably higher now.
>>
>>2591543
>shorter career

Another Meltzer-fueled falsehood. Both Shawn and Bret had 21 year in-ring careers.
>>
>>2591547
I was actually just baiting. You're a shitty catch, though. ^_^
>>
>getting worked by net worth

A new low even for number marks.
>>
>>2591556
>parroting

L
>>
>>2591553
Shawn had a much longer stint as a top level guy in a major promotion, don't be obtuse.
>>
File: Rob Van Dam on Shawn Michaels.png (265KB, 365x430px) Image search: [Google]
Rob Van Dam on Shawn Michaels.png
265KB, 365x430px
>Shawn
>drawing dimes
>>
>>2591565
>>2591572
>Bretcuck in denial
>>
>>2591573
Shawn drew more dimes than Bret period. Ask Meltzer. Ask Vince. Ask Bruce Prichard. Ask your whore mother.
>>
Shawn's PlayBoy magazine drew more than Bret's career.
>>
>>2591582
>bretcuck absolutely SEETHING
>>
>>2591586
>white knighting for a canuck who drew less than HBK

lol
>>
>>2591583

drew semen from faggots and Vinces cock that's about it
>>
bret is better and any fag that says otherwise has to deal with me okay I may not be big but I'll beat your ass harder than vince fucked shawns ass for 20 years I was born after bret retired and even I know who the best there is the best there was and the best there ever will be.
>>
>>2591596
well said. remember to poo in designated street
>>
who cares who drew more when based Haitch drew triple that as a heel
>>
>>2591599
Fuck that guy, but poo in designated street? WTF does that mean?
>>
>>2591594
>Bretkuk thwarted by anybody who does something above the laziest of shitposting

pathetic
>>
>>2591614
Remember Wrestling With Shadows when Bret was greeted by a sea of pajeets? They all shit in the same designated street
>>
>>2591611
Buahahaha yeah sure.

And "thanks to" him we almost didn't have the rock...
>>
File: e7JEhV9.png (409KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
e7JEhV9.png
409KB, 400x400px
>>2591349
>Not according to Meltzer
>>
>>2591553

Shawn spent almost 18 years of his career making main-event money

Bret's main-event run lasted just a decade
>>
>>2591647
shawn earned more money from 2002-2010 than he did in his first run. the DX royalties alone made him a mint
>>
>>2591637
1998 Goldberg was a bigger draw than the Rock ever was. Unrelated but true.
>>
>>2591647
WCW gave Bret's a 9 million contract, that's why his net worth is even close to Shawn. Bret's made 5 million with WWF/E while Shawn made 17+ million.
>>
>>2591654
Bret also has huge alimony and has to finance his sons's business because they're a bunch of leeches.

Shawn has very few financial obligations comparatively.
>>
Well duh. Shawn was exciting and charismatic. Bret was a boring old "ringmaster".
>>
>>2591531
>>2591536
keep in mind those sites are utter bullshit that sauy KO is worth $10 million
>>
>>2591668
>I never watched The Hitman but here's my opinion
>>
Both were the reason they were getting killed by WCW.

Neither could draw dimes
>>
>>2591921
2bf a lot of people didn't watch the Shitman. He was an antidraw
>>
Holy shit Bretcuc got bodied
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.