[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any anons genuinely not a fan of his work since Maryse returned?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 65
Thread images: 1

File: miz.png (1MB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
miz.png
1MB, 1200x675px
Any anons genuinely not a fan of his work since Maryse returned?
>>
miz is based af
>>
his in ring hasn't improved

I do enjoy the heely taunt shit he does

>would slam his wife
>>
Why doesn't Maryse take bumps anymore?
>>
He's not actually better than he was before and he was shite then.

>cutting a worked shoot on Talking Smack after an interminable 6-month reign somehow redeems him
>>
>>2591122
I'm not sure. She didn't do shit at Wrestlemania aside taking Nikkis Finisher, and the STF. Without her he was so shit. Now I think he might be the best working heel in the company.
>>
>>2591127
>needs his wife to be relevant

And once Bennett arrives he won't even be the best at that.

State of Mizetty.
>>
>>2591127
He hasn't improved any athletically, I don't mean to imply that at all. He draws real heat. I want to see him get fucked up. I'd cheer anyone facing him at a live event.
>inb4 "MARK" "Worked"
>>
>>2591129
I'm not arguing with that at all, but if it works it works.
>>
>>2591129
whotf is bennet
>>
>>2591135
The Miracle. TNA guy. You don't want to see Miz vs Braun? Miz really excels as a coward heel.
>>
>>2591111
real world fuckboi
>>
>>2591111
Nice quads OP.
>>
>>2591159
I'm a bamf.
>>
>>2591125
That worked shoot was damn good, did you see it? Aside from that he's ton a bunch of good shit. That promo he cut on Ambrose about him burying the title he had worked so hard to elevate was awesome and true. The promos he cut on John Cena leading up to Wrestlemania were top tier.
>>
>>2591204
Now that hes on RAM he will be a jobber for vinces fucktoy reigns HURRAY....
>>
>>2591233
You're probably right god fucking damn it.
>>
>>2591139
I don't want to see Miz period.

>>2591204
It's a worked shoot. Give a shit. Built to nothing as well.

>blaming Ambrose for the booking

What a MARK!
>>
>>2591351
I am a mark. And a smark. What's your fucking point? Ambrose has been a terrible champion, regardless of the reason. Miz can't call out the booking to build his feud with Ambrose.
>>
>>2591370
Miz was just as terrible for the majority of his reign[s]
>>
>>2591356
I think it's Miz girl.
>>
>>2591379
I disagree on the last run. He always featured the title in his segments. He made it seem like the title meant something by doing anything to keep it. That made me want to see him lose it, therefore making me interested in the strap. I couldn't care less about it at this point. Pre-show trash now.
>>
>>2591389
You've been here a while.Your accent is very thick.
>>
>>2591111
only the virgins
>>
>>2591402
Yes.
>>
>>2591403
So you hate him, then?
>>
>>2591446
kys
>>
Good promos and really tries hard but his face, body, and personality are dogshit. He's a cringe machine.

Quiet on the set.
Awesome.
Cringe.
Leave.
>>
>>2591125
His fight with Ziggler and his adoption of Daniel Bryan's move set helps.

He's gone from shit to meh, which is a huge improvement.
>>
>>2591351
He's a heel who elevates faces and somehow finds a way to get them cheered.

Even Samoa Joe agrees.

http://411mania.com/wrestling/samoa-joe-says-a-feud-with-the-miz-would-be-compelling/
>>
>>2591555
>poorly ripping off Bryan's spots makes somebody a better wrestler

State of Miz being a parasite in 2017
>>
>>2591555
The Daniel Bryan thing has kind of fizzled but it was drawing a lot of heat at first. I really wish he was more entertaining in the ring. He has to rely to heavily on spots.

Nice trips btw.
>>
>>2591563
Samoey just wants to punch Miz in the mouth.
>>
>>2591563
Not that Samoa Joe's opinion means anything to me, but he's right. I might give a shit about him if he worked Miz.

>>2591567
I wouldn't say a better wrestler. It just makes him more entertaining to watch. He does it so smugly it makes me want to punch the fuck out of him.

I wanted him to die in a fire before Maryse came back.
>>
>>2591567
>heels gets marks to jeer him with genuine heel heat

Just like master X-pac used to do. RENT FREE.
>>
>>2591579
Either way, he's still a parasite.
>>
>>2591129
Bennett is being bought in just to be a jobber. It's why he is skipping NXT. They don't want him to get over and a fan base to want a push. He is there to eat pins from Nakamura, Mojo, American Alpha and Sami Zayn.
>>
>>2591590
X-Pac was getting booed long before he turned. kys Cuckter
>>
>>2591568
Even if the Daniel Bryan thing fizzled out, Miz will find a way to keep getting work because he keeps working the smarks by being the best chicken shit heel in the business.

He's a natural heel for /asp/ and 4chan too since Reddit loves him.
>>
>>2591598
Natural heel heat. Like Roman Reigns turning Braun into a face.
>>
>>2591600
I completely agree. And the Daniel Bryan thing is still working, it's just lost a lot of heat. Especially since he left smackdown obviously.
>>
>>2591593
>implying there's any chance of Matt Taven's Jannetty getting over

>>2591600
>best chicken shit heel in the business.

He's not even the best chickenshit heel who used to host The Dirt Sheet

>>2591604
Reigns isn't a bad guy anon.
>>
>>2591612
>He's not even the best chickenshit heel who used to host The Dirt Sheet
>Johnny El Cucko
>heel

You're being worked into a shoot brother.
>>
>>2591612
>Reigns isn't a bad guy anon.

But only he has heel heat greater than the Miz, and at least Miz's heel heat is weaponized and intentional.
>>
>>2591628
This anon is right. Even though Reigns is a face/tweener he's got real heel heat.
>>
>>2591628
>Reigns isn't a good guy anon.
>>
>>2591623
Johnny Mundo has been heel since like mid-season #1 LU
>>
>>2591166
Kys
>>
>>2591682
No.
>>
>>2591671
>you can only have heel heat if you're a heel

s. mark
>>
>>2591681
>heels that get cheered

Almost as bad as faces that get booed. At least Miz gets the right reaction according to his role.
>>
>>2591692
You were supposed to say
>He's the guy anon.

Instead you got worked.
>>
>>2591612
>>2591671
>le the guy meme
>>
>>2591696
He was literally booed quite often
>>
miz is GOAT
>>
>>2591692
You're only SUPPOSED to have heel heat if you're a heel or becoming one.
>>
>>2591122
>>2591139
>>2591127
>>2591204
>>2591600
>>2591607
>samefag

is this whole thread one guy arguing with himself?
>>
>>2591792
They can't all be the samefag. Three of them are mine.
>>
>>2591776
Haven't you been watching?
>any reaction is a good reaction
>>
After over a decade of fucking nothing from Miz, 1(ONE) shoot promo makes it all okay? Niggas please. A heel going on and on about his(worthless) belt doesn't make it important. Especially when Miz can't win clean against Smiling Black Guy and Good Lucha Ting.
>>
>>2591915
>nothing
>shoots 3 movies
>does all the meetups like Cena Jr.
>main evented Wrestlemania
>was able to have people boo Daniel Bryan, the same guy that made people boo Rey Mysterio
>got a great match out of Dolph "Midcarder" Ziggler
>was able to get John Cena over instead of half-and-half over on Wrestlemania

Also, he has won against Smiling Black Guy and Lucha Thing.
>>
>>2591932
>Miz marks thinking shooting Direct-to-Video "movies" and public appearances matters in the ring

Ziggler carried Miz and Cena was booed out of the building at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2591937
Ziggler carries everyone. The dude is a carpenter.
>>
>>2591915
The thread pertains to his work post Maryse return.
>>
>>2591926
>can't prove me wrong so memes
SEETHING

...did I meme this right?
>>2591932
>movies
who cares
>meetups
everyone does them
>main event wrestlemania
that's a fucking future trivia fact. one of the worst mania main events
>got a great match out of dolph
it was alright. it was the stakes of the match that made it more important, not work rate. also miz beat jobbler clean 2 weeks later so that "great" match is now not canon.
>john cena over
it was amusing. to bad all it did was getting jobbed out 2 clean in few minutes

Also all this shit you mentioned is from the last 4 years. dude's been in wwe for 13 years now.
Thread posts: 65
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.