[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cody Rhodes to sign with ROH

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: t3_1tko29.gif (958KB, 331x226px) Image search: [Google]
t3_1tko29.gif
958KB, 331x226px
>Cody told Sports Illustrated that his days of traveling the world are coming to an end. He said he’s about to make a decision and sign full-time with a home promotion. He didn’t say ROH, but he wasn’t at the Impact tapings and he’s getting an ROH title match as the main event of the 5/12 PPV show. Regarding the Rhodes name, he said he doesn’t mind that WWE has blocked him from using the Rhodes name. He said he wants it back and has a plan to get it back, but the longer he hasn’t used it, the more he’s okay with not having it. He said it’s an intellectual property law that can be remedied.
>>
Anyone care about this bland geek?
>>
>>2590393
No
>>
>literal jobbers like Drew McIntyre and Cody immediately become kings of the indie scene within a year of leaving WWE
>smarks will still pretend that the current indie scene is relevant as anything other than an outsourced pre-NXT developmental
>>
>>2590406
Literal NXT jobber is going to win the second most important championship of NJPW
>>
>>2590393
Not even smark. So i predict that he will be the golden boy of asp in 2 months
>>
>>2590406
Do you know how many people wash out of NXT and become scrubs? McIntyre and Cody are exceptions.

The indies now are hotter and deeper than they've ever been.
>>
>>2590437
Yikes. Lolz, I guess if I missed the Golden Era I would also try and make the current one seem better too.
>>
>>2590437
>indies
>hot
Imagine caring about backyard feds enough to know the landscape

Imagine thinking indie wrestling even has the ability of being """"""""HOT"""""""""

I feel sorry for you, pal.
>>
>>2590457
Yes, the indies are dry as a bone. That's why WWE is signing more and more of them than ever and trying to stamp them out, right? Because they aren't gaining traction and drawing fans, right? You probably weren't even in Orlando this Wrestlemania, there were a shitton of indie shows there this year and most of them drew huge.

Understand this. The rise of streaming has leveled the playing field to a degree and made working indies much more viable than ever before. The Young Bucks and a number of British indie guys are making more than some WWE midcarders. That's pretty much never happened before. I know, bingos outlaws never drew a dime and the rest of your maymays but you're clearly not paying attention to the wider picture of wrestling, and you're definitely not attending the shows to see for yourself how well they're doing.
>>
>>2590387
ROH is the house of CAWs, nothing more fitting.
>>
>>2590457
Imagine being (you)
>>
>>2590387
Didn't he said he is going to be in the G1?
>>
>>2590872
I'd rather die, anon.
>>
>>2590387
>>2590393

Stamford Wives loved Cody until he told Vince to take his job and shove it. If he comes back, best believe they will be sucking his dick again.
el o el
>>
>>2590445
>Lolz

you have to go back
>>
he will be back in the wwe within 5 years. cap this
>>
>>2590979
ROH and NJPW have an agreement for cross promotion, hence why the ROH title was at Wrestle Kingdom.
>>
>>2591046
Literally nobody ever gave a shit about you, Cody.
>>
Has he even had a good match since leaving WWE?
>>
>>2592470
4 stars against Callihan in PWG
>>
>>2591046
No one cared about Cody.
>>
>>2593654
until he put on the mask
>>
>>2590474
They only drew because they were sucking off the Wrestlemania name. If WM wasn't there people wouldn't watch the indie stuff because it's not a draw. But since it was around the area and people had time to kill that's the only way they drew big.
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.