[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why's he been so boring

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0470.jpg (1001KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0470.jpg
1001KB, 1920x1080px
why's he been so boring
>>
>>2590258
He's been very good, doing a thankless job (literally the worst role in WWE history) and you can see he hates coming out to ''YOU SUCK!" chants as he rightfully should because WWE has retconned him into a comedy jobber loser
>>
They make him read their dumb scripts so he's getting pigeonholed into the same boring role everyone gets put into.

I don't even know why I watch this crap anymore
>>
he's been pretty funny imo
>>
He's been fine

He doesn't get much TV time
>>
Because he doesn't take up 80% of the show. GMs should never be bigger than the stars
>>
>>2590265
I agree. I chuckled at "that's not how you spell soft"

I also liked the intensity he gave Miz when he came complaining. It seemed like genuine aggregation of a former champ.
>>
>>2590258
>bald no dime drawing cuck
>whys he boring?
Gee I dunno.
>>
>>2590260
He loves the "you suck" chants, said so himself on Jericho's podcast.
>>
>>2590258
When is Carlito coming back?
>>
>>2590294
Of course he's gonna say that
>>
>>2590315
You're getting worked and you don't even know it.
>>
>>2590258
He's not boring, he's just not trying to steal the show.
>>
>>2590294
I wish the fans had changed it at the Hall of Fame into something else just for that one time. "Kurt Rocks" would have been good.
>>
>>2590665
That would've been so fucking gay
>>
>>2590670
sometimes it's okay to be sincere
>>
>>2590665
cringe
>>
I liked him last week.

Kalisto's all passionate like "HE TREATED ME LIKE GARBAGE. DO YOU KNOW WHAT IT'S LIKE TO BE TREATED LIKE GARBAGE?!"

And he's just like "... ....no."

Anyway, he's on way less than Steph and Foley, so, thumbs up there.
>>
Kurt isn't cutting it as GM imho. I can't wait for Steph to come back and emasculate him at every corner.
>>
Because we will never like anything.
>>
>>2590294
He said it himself before he ever left WWE cutting a promo on Haas and Benjamin. I mean it was a promo, but he encouraged it. He basked in it. He EARNED it. You'd know that if you were old enough to have watched his initial run.
>>
>>2590258
I wonder if they told him to pull this "oh its true its damn true" crap all the time or if he just doesnt have it anymore. I kinda hoped to see SD GM Kurt Angle back, but whatever.
>>
>>2591033
Kurt doesn't want to be GM he wants to wrestle, hopefully this GM shit leads to a match
>>
>>2591038
It will if he's cleared.
>>
>>2590260
>the state of this fucking idiot

Have you not seen the day he returned from injury in ~2002? He came out to the you suck chants and fucking BASKED. He was loving it.

The chants rose completely organically, it wasn't some Vince bullshit. They're a sole product of Angle being over as fuck and he has every reason to love them.
>>
Because it seems like he's not taking it seriously. He takes a look at the script and just winces at the mere thought of repeating that garbage.
>>
>>2591051
Imho it's also an indictment on that cheesy, inflated theme song. Only he could make it work.
>>
>>2591051
Glad there are other actual wrestling fans over 15 on this board.
>>2591060
>>
File: HIc7gQAX.jpg (24KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
HIc7gQAX.jpg
24KB, 400x400px
>having him read off some script
>>
File: 1490660512102.jpg (51KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
1490660512102.jpg
51KB, 1200x675px
>>2591068
Bruh Angle was my my #1 of my Fav Five in 2005.
>>
>>2590265
This. When Kalisto asked him if he knows what it's like to be thrown in the garbage and he said "Actually, I don't.", that put him above Foley's run as GM right there.
>>
>>2591080
Mine too. Back then I actually liked Orton and Cena also. Matt Hardy and Edge had the FOTY in my opinion. I HATED edge for years for that shit.
>>
File: 1476045653798.gif (811KB, 200x125px) Image search: [Google]
1476045653798.gif
811KB, 200x125px
>>2591083
As funny as it was it fucking buried Kalisto though.
>>
hes been more enjoyable in 3 weeks than cuck foley was in his entire run
>>
>>2591091
Now that was easy
>>
>>2590294
Remember back in 2006 when he cut a pipe bomb on the raw fans who louder chanted you suck and decided to not wrestle anymore? He hates the chant
>>
>>2591249
Holy shit you got worked hard.
>>
>>2590258
Because he's a neutered, Flanderized version of his former self.
Like now he keeps saying "Its true, its damn true" in every single promo. He very occasionally said it back in the day.
>>
>>2590258
Because, like Mick before him, he's heavily scripted to be a nostalgic throwback figure. How many times have we heard "Oh its true, its DAMN true!" since he came back? How many times has he referred to his "broken fricken neck"? This is what this shit is.

It didn't work for McFoley it won't work for Kurt. He's wasted on WWE TV.

Also he looks like a fucking thumb, dude needs a beard or some shit.
>>
>>2591468
At least he's not being cucked on every single show like Mick was. Mick never even got his revenge. He just got "fired" and that was it.
>>
>>2591083
I thought he said that he did and was making a callback to an old angle?
>>
>>2591477
Nigga it's early days yet. Kurt ain't leaving amicably.
>>
>>2590258
TV PG scripting.
>>
The "YOU SUCK" chant became a sign of respect to Kurt.

Same as "WHAT" is to Stone Cold
>>
>>2591498
I figure he'll be around as GM until SummerSlam before things turn sour.
>>
He's been good. I don't see what OP's issue is. Contemporary WWE is always going to suck to a degree with their sitcom reject writers awful scripting. But Kurt makes it work the best he can with his delivery. And he genuinely has great presence. Also Kurt isn't presented as an Steph's emasculated slave in...yet.
>>
He's really really really bad at faking sincerity. We have better actors at our community theater.
>>
>>2591515
His medical isn't until November, so I imagine he'll be growing to hate it fairly soon, but will keep going in the hopes of wrestling at WM one more time.

If he fails the medical, he'll probably leave.
>>
He should just cut back on the catchphrases, honestly. He doesn't need to shoehorn "It's true" into every segment he does.
>>
>>2590258
If anything he's been great. He's a GM not part of the talent roster you fool. The only thing I find frustrating is that every time I see him I would love for him to wrestle instead because nostalgia. Like when he ran to the ring to help Seth...I wish he would have angle slammed Samoa Joe.
>>
He should be a heel
>>
>>2590258
cause babyfaces are boring
>>
He found out fluoride isn't actually used for mind control and his whole world fell apart. He pushes thru his secret pain, but inside, he's a shell of a man.
>>
>>2592981
Why would he care about flouride? Angle only drinks liqour anyway.
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.