[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Era of Fans as Wrestlers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: laogao.png (1MB, 1174x662px) Image search: [Google]
laogao.png
1MB, 1174x662px
http://www.wwe.com/videos/wwe-performance-center-stone-cold-gao-lei

How do we save wrestling?
>>
>>2589960
So are you saying the vast majority of wrestlers beforehand weren't fans of wrestling?
>>
Fuck WWE and it's pathetic hard on for getting China to notice them. It'll never ever happen. This chink and all of his friends like Nakameme and Asgooka need to go back
>>
>>2589966
I think over the course of wrestling history most of the successful wrestlers did not grow up with the idea of being a wrestler.

This is not only a thing in wrestling. People who sit at home and consume media are not driven individuals.
>>
>>2589968
This.
Pajeetland is the promised land of wrestling
>>
>>2589996
Difference is WWE has been there since the Mid-90s
>>
>>2589992
Stone Cold and Cena both did just that.
>>
>>2590044
Stone Cold watched a lot of wrestling as a kid, but he went to college and played football before he tried to wrestle for a living.

Cena was a bodybuilder, and only a casual wrestling fan growing up.
>>
>>2589968
Vince is preparing to sell to the Chinese. Just wait.
>>
>>2590054
lol WWE is going to be sold to Disney
>>
>>2590087
>Deadpool vs Darth Maul in a Hell in a Cell match
Sounds good to me.
>>
Vince McMahon vs Mickey Mouse in a non-sanctioned match, winner take all
>>
>>2589992
>most of the successful wrestlers did not grow up with the idea of being a wrestler.
"Over the course of wrestling history", most wrestlers would have gone to local live shows run in their territories and marked the fuck out as kids.
>>
>>2590131
There's a difference between enjoying wrestling and wanting to do it for a living. It was not the "dream" of wrestling who worked in the 80s and early 90s to be wrestlers when they grew up.
>>
>>2589966
Most were real athletes that got into wrestling.
>>
Vince must REALLY want the Chinese market.
>>
>>2590105
That sounds real autistic but i can imaging wwe being in disney channel. Roman Reigns vs. Mickey Mouse. Rated G.
>>
>>2590703
>It was not the "dream" of wrestling who worked in the 80s and early 90s to be wrestlers when they grew up.

18+

Read Jericho's autobio
>>
>>2590853
Jericho is one of the very earliest of the current generation.
>>
>>2590879
Jericho started wrestling in 1990
>>
>>2589960
Based Gao Lei

I'm rooting for him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.