[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Saturn summarized everything wrong with the business today

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 54
Thread images: 5

File: Perry_Saturn_bio.jpg (40KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
Perry_Saturn_bio.jpg
40KB, 900x506px
>We used to always joke how the business was changing; after the shows my generation would be out partying, the younger guys after the shows were going back to the room and getting on the internet to see what the fans thought of the match and stuff. By no way do I think there's anything close to the partying. I know I was out every night all night and I hardly ever seen anybody.
>>
and now he's a homeless crack addict with brain damage
>>
>>2589786
>2017
>it's still real to you
>>
Don't you need one of your millionaire friends to shill a gofundme for you, Perry?
>>
>>2589795

Still more of a man than Manlet Cuck Phil or Glassbones Balor
>>
>>2589821
>homeless crack addict with brain damage
>A man

Lol no, he is a poor excuse of a "man"
>>
>>2589786
They didn't care back then because unlike the cucks of today they were too busy partying and banging lots of ring rats.

The vanilla midgets of today are more concerned with "muh workrates" and making sure they don't say anything too offensive.

Is there any wonder why wrestling has become a laughing stock now? Bring back the real men and sluts again.
>>
>cuck of a duo
The Janetty

>cuck of a trio
The Ambrose

>cuck of a 4-man stable
The Saturn
>>
>>2589856
Wrestling is shit now because everyone seems to know everything these days. Wrestling would be more fun if all those wrestling news sites were gone.
>>
>>2589867
Idk man. Half of them are dead and Dean Malenko couldn't get over despite being on of the best mat workers in history.
>>
>>2589840
He ended up that way because hr was shot in the neck after he tried to stop a rape.

Probably ended up with PTSD or something.
>>
>>2589870
No that isn't enough. Too much shitty no draws want to go into wrestling these days. There were guys who didn't really draw dimes back then like Saturn but at least they had great gimmicks and helped make those who did draw the dimes look much better by comparison.

These days all these flippy manlets want to look equally "strong" and are huge divas, hell even nerds these days.
>>
>>2589875
Malenko doesn't have face tats and a crack addiction
>>
>>2589795
Meth. He's a meth addict. Now apologise
>>
The internet ruined wrestling
>>
>>2589895
Media in general too.
>>
>>2589882
>Oh pity me, I swear I'm not lying about an uncorroborated account on GoFundMe.
>>
>>2589786
Wrestling sucked back then too
>>
File: C8cAkJeUIAAryxD.jpg (45KB, 750x755px) Image search: [Google]
C8cAkJeUIAAryxD.jpg
45KB, 750x755px
>>2589786
>You have to drink and do drugs to be a good wrestler because that's what they did in the good old days
>>
Wrestling died the day kayfabe died
>>
>>2589931

it's true though.

wrestlers back in the day were degenerate carnies and drunkards who would've ended up serving life sentences if they didn't end up in the biz. Scott Hall was a strip club bouncer who shot and killed a guy before he ever laced up a pair of boots.

wrestlers nowadays are literally people like you and me.
>>
>>2589786
This isn't just a problem with wrestling, it's all through society. Young people don't go out anymore.
>>
>>2589786
These roided out meatheads bately make it to 60 before the suffer a major heart-attack or a seizure. I'm sure the younger guys are really jealous of that.
>>
>>2589985
>wanting to live past 60

literally why
>>
>>2589909
nigga the story of perry saturn "no-selling a bullet" is 2 decades old. if you don't belive me just look it up. fag.
>>
>>2589988
>not wanting to see your children become successful and wanting to spend time with your grandchildren
>wanting to instead die from a heart attack in the comfort of your own trailer home

I pity you mark
>>
>>2589999
>thinking your grandchildren aren't gonna grow up to be niggerloving tranny faggot freaks that campaign for women presidents and end up working some dead end job just to pay the rent and afford drugs/booze

Imagine being this much of a mark. You should have been a blowjob.
>>
File: drunkdeano.jpg (36KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
drunkdeano.jpg
36KB, 480x360px
>>2589955
>except one man
>>
>>2589909
>being this underage
Based Saturn is one of the few real men in the business
>>
No way I am gonna listen to some dude with a face tattoo.
Yikes.
>>
>>2589882
Is he really homeless? What state? Ive got an extra room in my place thats just siting there and the man deserves better
>>
>>2589931
now you're getting it.
Back in the day wrestling was this rock'n'roll carnival and that's what it should be because that has entertainment value. Now its a watered down children's saturday morning tv show
>>
>>2589821
>>2589856
>>2589884
>>2589973
>>2590012
>>2590174
how to spot a virgin: the post
>>
File: austin look.jpg (6KB, 229x250px) Image search: [Google]
austin look.jpg
6KB, 229x250px
>>2590176
>posts on a vietnamese playfighting forum 10,000 times per day
>calls someone else a virgin
>>
File: 1492645439332.jpg (24KB, 320x320px) Image search: [Google]
1492645439332.jpg
24KB, 320x320px
>>2589955
Tfw youllnever see Razor Ramon filling a degenerate with lead
>>
>Saturn
>Partying
This implies he has sex.
How does a cross-eyed manlet with psychotic tendencies get rats?
>>
>>2590167
He still lives Atlanta,GA with his gf and two pitbulls. You have to be careful though on how homeless drug addicts do their shit. If you want this man be back on his feet you better get to know him well as a person.
>>
>>2589955
I love reading and listening to all the carny bs stories though.
>>
>>2589819
Chavo pls kys
>>
>>2590357
Fuck you Uncle Eddie
>>
>>2590293
He hung out with Raven. He got his leftovers. Sometimes he would just cry in the corner with a dildo strapped to his head
>>
>>2589895
Internet ruined a lot of shit
>>
>>2589786
A 3 some just leaked among wrestlers starring one of the nerdiest.
is it that everyone is lame or just know to hide shit from the internet?
>>
>>2590462
Political Correctness and 9/11 ruined America's mentality
>>
>>2589795

/thread
>>
>>2589882
literally zero proof that happened other than crackhead Saturn saying it happened.
>>
>>2590901
Then prove Saturn is lying then
>>
>>2589786
All of Saturn's current problems aside, don't they have a much more grueling schedule and tighter """wellness""" policy? I doubt they can fit in "party every day" after working all week.
>>
what big partiers have actually been pushed in last couple of years? paige? jericho who is made? wwe sees it as a detriment and its also why they are shooting for older hires now.

it was never hhhs thing so its not surprising.
>>
>>2589867
Who was The Saturn of Evolution?
>>
>>2592703
flair
>>
>>2592404
Most retarded logic ever
>>
>>2589795
kek

Perryetty btfo
>>
>>2592723
what logic?
Thread posts: 54
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.