[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Rank from best ring announcer out of the three, to the worst

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 4

File: justin-lilian-tony.jpg (529KB, 1317x392px) Image search: [Google]
justin-lilian-tony.jpg
529KB, 1317x392px
Rank from best ring announcer out of the three, to the worst

My opinion:

1. Tony Chimel (only announcer other than Finkel who does Taker's entrance any justice)
2. Justin Roberts
3. Lilian Garcia (bitch botches like every other night)
>>
File: 6mp8C6a.jpg (121KB, 1080x1080px) Image search: [Google]
6mp8C6a.jpg
121KB, 1080x1080px
>>2588457
1. Jojo (extremely hot)
2. Fink
3. Chimel
>>
>1. The Fink
>POWERGAP
>9001. The Rest
>>
1. Howard Finkel
2. chimmel
3. Roberts
Women shouldn't be announcers
>>
Friendly reminder Justin Roberts is why WWE fired Daniel Bryan that one time
>>
>>2588471
Sexy as fuck but still worse than Lillian.

The Fink > Tony Chimmel > Roberts > The Guy Currently doing Smack > Lillian > Jojo
>>
File: IMG_6754.jpg (71KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6754.jpg
71KB, 1280x720px
"Hailing from the great state of obesity..."
>>
1. Finkel
2. Chimel
3. Garcia
4. Roberts
>>
LOL at these three sucking so bad that everybody still feels the need to mention The Fink when ranking the three of them
>>
>>2588505
>>2588538
>>2588495
>>2588477
>>2588457
Let's leave Howard Finkel out of it, he's obviously on the first spot since no one comes close to him, nowhere close in fact.

I'd say it's safe to start with Chimel, and let's go from then onwards.
>>
>>2588457
David Penzer was better than Roberts and GarcĂ­a by far
>>
>>2588681
And Gary Michael Cappetta was better than Penzer.
>>
Lilian was a fucking botch machine. She must have sucked dick good to keep her job as long as she did
>>
>>2588687
She definitely sucked dick to get the job in the first place. She had clearly never done ring announcing before.
>>
>>2588687
And Roberts was a cringe-machine
>>
>>2588694
Yeah, I HATED his voice. He is my least favorite right next to Garcia.
>>
The guy that does Smackdown right now is bretty gud. dunno his name but the way he introduces AJ is great
>>
>>2588743
That goofball Greg? Guy is terrible.
>>
>>2588508
/thread
>>
>>2588495
>Women shouldn't be announcers

This, even if I like Melissa Santos in LU
>>
>>2588457
1. Tony
2. Justin
3. Horseface. One of the WOAT
>>
>>2588495
This. They always fail hard at making anything sound big.
>>
Chimel is the best ring announcer WWE has had since Finkel.

I don't care for the other two at all.
>>
>>2588495
>Women shouldn't be announcers

I hate to get sexist but honestly this is true.

I can't take an epic entrance from Triple H or Taker seriously with a female voice on the mic. I just fucking CAN'T. Sorry.
>>
>>2589443
This. Chimel is the best after the Fink. No discussion there.

Garcia was a nice touch. Good voice, though yes, botched.

I liked Roberts BEFORE he got the promotion to be the voice of Raw. I liked him on ECW & SmackDown. He was so shit on Raw. So shit. He'd sound way too "systematic". Too "robot". Trying way too hard to sound legit. In the end, it always came out too tryhard-ish and made him look like a tool.

JoJo fucking sucks and the only reason she even has a job is because of her big black ass. Seriously, her as a ring announcer is really bad.

Oh, and I gotta say that ring announcer for SmackDown is pretty good.
>>
File: eden-081814.jpg (54KB, 538x800px) Image search: [Google]
eden-081814.jpg
54KB, 538x800px
I can't recall how Eden was, just that I enjoyed her announcing KO
>>
One thing I like about Lillian: when she announces for the women she puts some extra razzmatazz on it and it makes the match seem more hype. All of the dude announcers never seemed to care enough.
>>
>>2590355
There's nothing sexist about facts, cuck boy. Women do everything worse than men.
>>
>>2588743

Dean AaaaAAAAAAAMMMmmBROSE
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.