[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can we all agree Simon is the only good thing about WhatCulture?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 5

Can we all agree Simon is the only good thing about WhatCulture?
>>
>>2587915
>Cuckculture
>Good

You gay?
>>
>>2587920
I'm not gay and I enjoy whatculture. I'm one of those Americans that finds nearly everything said in an english accent funny.
>>
>>2587915
Definition of an e-drone. Massive tool.
>>
>>2587915
Yes, Simon, you're an ok guy despite your hatred of Dark Souls. It's a shame that you're no longer running videogamer, but whatever.
>>
>>2587915

But he's wrong about literally everything.

Seems like a nice enough guy, even with his persistent mild smugness, but he's wrong about EVERYTHING
>>
>bald
>good
>>
File: 1490669393753.png (158KB, 452x468px) Image search: [Google]
1490669393753.png
158KB, 452x468px
>>2587931
Maybe in the 60s-70s but they all sound like fags today.
>>
>>2587915
Simon is the most annoying one. Lol.
>>
>>2588015
Hello ross
>>
>>2587931
Is it okay for Americans to refer to all UK accents as English?
>>
Simon contradicts himself all the time, just this complained about the jumbled mess of the women's division having too many random rivalries and in the very next breath complaining that they aren't throwing enough women out there to mix it up.

Adam B is the only reason to watch WhatCulture, Jack is awful on mic/camera and Ross is an SJW cuck obsessed with JBL bullying meanwhile 80% of his humor is making fun of others. He'd be great and the most entertaining at WC if he wasn't such a hypocrite cuck. Glass houses anarl, KingRoss...
>>
>>2588030
why wouldnt we refer to the accent of the people from england as english?
>>
>>2587915
I wouldn't call him good, but he's the least cucked.
Plus he took a shower and hit the weights. He just has to get a clue now.
>>
>>2587977
Don't blame him for leaving. Jim and Burns leaving was the death of VGTV, surprised he stuck around as long as he did.
>>
>>2588184
Because we have our own identities. England is England. Scotland is UK. Southern Ireland is UK. DO I need to keep going? I think you get it. Halfwit.
>>
>>2587915
I like Ross because he's obnoxious to the point of hilarity.

Also how come everyone involved in WC is either bald or balding?

How much fucking stress can running a YouTube channel about shitposting WWE be?
>>
>>2588228
North Dakota and South Dakota are part of the United States of America, but it's still easier to call them american.
>>
>>2588243
No shit. But if you hear a fagot from ND, and a fagot from TX you can tell them apart. What if a british dude showed up and started talking like a hillbilly to represent all Americans? Okay that would be hilarious, but STILL!!!
>>
>>2588252
I assume all british people are Jeremy Clarkson, and on that basis, you do.
>>
>>2588262
What do I do?
>>
Yeah they are all so cringe. Simon really doesn't fit in there, he is a good normal guy surrounded by nu males.
>>
>>2588243
that was a silly argument. Dokatans are american. The Scots and the Welsh are not English, but people from England are English. But they are british.
>>
HI OIM SIMON FROM WHOTCULTURE AND I GET PAID TO PRETEND TO ENJOY RAM

WHY?

>slaps himself in the face 6 times and points at the camera

HERE'S WHY
>>
>>2587915
*slap slap slap*
I'm simon from cuck culture and this is why whatculture wrestling is for cuckolds
>>
>>2588228
But nobody cares about Ireland or Scotland
>>
>Friend from Liverpool visits my campus in America
>Thinks girls will be taken in by his ridiculous 'scouse accent
>None of them can ever put together what the fuck he's saying and actively try to get away from him
>Every Aussie/Posh Britain who visits drowns in pussy

Not all accents created equal it seems
>>
>>2587915
>dude i'm gonna read this clickbait article out loud and that's gonna be the script for my video
no
>>
File: bane.jpg (49KB, 470x706px) Image search: [Google]
bane.jpg
49KB, 470x706px
>>2588004
What about Steve Cold Stone Austin?
>>
>>2588228
>Southern Ireland is UK
That's incorrect. Northern Ireland is UK. Southern Ireland is a Republic.
>>
>>2587915
Yeah. I used to enjoy King Ross, but he's become intolerable after they launched WCPW.
>>
>>2587915

I don't like Simon because I feel like he tries to ring the middle ground a little too much, which is fine, it's a valid stance to take, but I feel like it leads to a lack of diversity in his thought process. I can click on any of his videos and I immediately know what point and counter point he will make.
>>
>>2587915
>listening to british accents
not ever
>>
>>2587915
>cuck culture
>anything good at all
get fucked
>>
>>2588004
Hogan? Austin? Rock?

>>2588228
(you)

>>2590134
he's the only reasonable one on the entire channel. Not good but the least bad. Also this:>>2588198
>>
File: 1493127828376.jpg (10KB, 228x221px) Image search: [Google]
1493127828376.jpg
10KB, 228x221px
>>2587915
>good thing
>whatculture
Pick one
>>
>>2590180
Not that guy, but he's reasonable precisely because of how middle-of-the-road he is - he doesn't actually voice an opinion he just gives both sides and then brushes it off.
>>
File: Bad Man Cena.jpg (57KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Bad Man Cena.jpg
57KB, 500x500px
>>2589915
>he doesn't know
>>
Plumpy > Jack > Simon > Pacitti > Ross > Ben > Everyone else

Indisputable.
>>
>>2588839
>Hi, I am a semantic fagot.
>>
>>2588122
>Plumpy
>best
>>
This thread shows that (most) Americans don't know what countries are. No wonder WWE is still alive
>>
Him, Plumpy, and Adam. The rest are just fat nerds.
>>
>>2588961
How heavy is his Scouse accent?
>>
>>2587915
>WhatCulture
>good
Anon
>>
>>2588919
>>2588939
Keep it up based Simonposters. You slay my sides like nobody else can.
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.