[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big stars metlz vs meme underground

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 4

File: IMG_0398.png (2MB, 2048x2732px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0398.png
2MB, 2048x2732px
What did he mean by this
>>
Big Money Giant Dick Meltz turning heel soon.
>>
Why does this kike hate women so much?
>>
Something must have happened to Big Stars Dave, he's been fanning the hammer lately.
>>
>>2587577
Nigger, everybody hates women doing stupid shit.
>>
>>2587577
Women not knowing their place literally ruins civilizations, and in this case, a business.
>>
>>2587583
Meltz is going to turn heel and bury Alvarez.
>>
Did someone piss Dave off or something? He's been going off on Twitter lately.
>>
>>2587610
He's sperging out because JBL won
>>
What's the story here?
>I don't watch LU
>>
File: jbl.jpg (246KB, 642x722px) Image search: [Google]
jbl.jpg
246KB, 642x722px
>>2587611
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zbQ3OFV6pfE
>>
>>2587615
They had Sexy Star, a subpar wrestler even for women standards, beat one of their top heel monsters for the main belt for the progressiveness brownie points, everyone hated it, viewership plummeted and they undid it as fast as humanly possible.
>>
>>2587583
He's on tilt after the JBL situation blew up in his face.
>>
>>2587647
Actually viewership barely changed
>>
>>2587666
>14% down
>>
File: 1486088016775.png (213KB, 500x400px) Image search: [Google]
1486088016775.png
213KB, 500x400px
Lucha underground isn't even live. They didn't undo shit as a reaction to ratings.
>>
>they undid it a week later
>implying sexy isn't literally just a female Fenix and was only ever meant to hold the belt for a week to transition from heel champ to heel champ with a feel good moment in between
>>
>>2587687
I don't know a single person who felt good about it, not even some casual friends who don't even watch wrestling outside of LU liked it, they just thought it kinda ruined Mil.
>>
>>2587694
anecdotal evidence is clearly the best evidence
>>
>>2587696
>i require empirical statistics on this subjective, opinion-based issue

kill yourself
>>
>>2587570
Based Big Dick Meltz Burying The Spics
>>
>>2587696
This isn't a trial, my dude. Just talking in one of the shittiest boards in this shitty website, personal observation is all the data available. Did you feel good about Sexy winning that?
>>
>>2587647
>everyone hated it
show isn't live week to week
>>
Meltzer has lost it recently I hope he takes a vacation

He just got so mad about the bullying man
>>
>>2587570
Based Backlund
>>
>>2587611
JBL won't commentate SDL soon.
Don't know if he won.
We will see.
He may shoots on talking smack and gets fired then.
>>
>>2587703
not personally but I know a lot of people who did, and I know it was a moment that a lot of women who watch the show really loved.
>>
>>2587570
So glad to hear she drops it almost immediately. Giving women equal footing against men even in a fantasy show is pure cringe
>>
>>2587577
Dude salivates all over charlie flair. Sexy star being the main star of lucha underground was always a dumb fucking choice.
>>
>>2587611
J Based L working the nu-males and reddit cucks into suicide
>>
>>2587822
>main star of LU

She was the most transitional of transitional champs
>>
>>2587570
Didn't some bitch in Chicara become a champion before that?
>>
>>2587597
>>2587607
One day, you'll finally get laid, anon, you just have to keep trying.
>>
>>2587878
Yep Kimber Lee won their main title she signed with WWE at the start of the year
>>
>>2587934
>le virgin meme
Not an argument
>>
>>2587878
>Chikara meaning anything
>>
>>2587647
Isn't it taped in advance?
>>
>>2587700
>arguing subjective, opinion based 'issues' in the first place

you get in the noose first bud
>>
>>2587934
You won't get laid if you whiteknight on the internet at all times
>>
>>2587570
Lucha Underground is complete joke..
>>
It was fine, resulted in throw away title reign that fed into a feud that was actually pretty based. The only booking that Lucha Underground really keeps fucking up is with PentaGOD.

Also the fact WWE has yet to sign Jeff Cobb is fucking insane, the guy is crazy talented with a shoot background.
>>
>>2588034
>said the man who has never watched it
>>
>>2588049
memeground cucks in tears

its not like its hard to find the 1st episode and thats all you need to see to know its shit
>>
>>2588057
>judging an entire series by its premiere

Imagine being this much of a fuckin' maroon.
>>
>>2587983
Yep. Show is taped 3 months in advance. Heck the next part of Lucha Underground that is coming back in the summer was done last year.

All these aspies saying "They changed it straight away" have no idea, no one knew what the mainstream would think.
>>
>>2588057
>I watched one episode of a 3 season show and I know everything about it
>>
>>2587934
what a typical, cringe, low effort response. And you don't even try and refute their points. Women aren't equal to men anon and that's OK. They're just different. Inferior and different.
>>
>>2587702
This retard eats everything that his god le meltz says.

More like DaCringe. Sad!
>>
>>2587947
It was a horseshit title win, by the way, Hallowicked had just gone through a grueling match to get the belt and out she came to take it from him as if that was something good.

It was some John Cena vs. Rey Mysterio for the WWE Title shit.
>>
>>2587570

Literally turned me off the entire show forever. Sexy Star beating Mil Muertes was enough. I never watched a single show again.

Niggas is trippin.....
>>
>>2587735
I hope he has a stroke and comes back and sounds even more retarded lol
>>
>>2588061
>>2588382
>first ep sucks
>lets just see where this goes guys!
KEK
>>
File: 1310181418001.jpg (18KB, 422x347px) Image search: [Google]
1310181418001.jpg
18KB, 422x347px
Couldn't give a fuck if a woman won the title. But Sexy Star was arguably the least talented bitch in the entire company, literally all of the other women were better. Even those chinks who had one match each and they were cool!
>>
>>2589500
This. They just used Sexy because she played better to their lucha theme, Ivelisse was right there and she's much hotter and more talented.
>>
>>2587577
He and Vince are secret lovers.
>>
i have no problem with this, it's fake
That said Sexy Star, isn't a good wrestler. she does armdrags, headscissors and botched submissions.

I would've legit bought Ivelisse or Taya winning with some dirty tricks/assistance or Mariposa wearing him down.

Sexy looks good and can take a bump but she's one of the worst in the promotion.
>>
>>2588057
Mundo, Puma, Havoc & Chavo are in the first ep.
and the matches aren't terrible

Havoc and Puma are over by the end. It's not as bad as a typical episode of RAW and it's 5x shorter.
>>
>>2589512
Ivelisse was injured, rumor has it the title win was originally intended for her but they gave it to Sexy because of the injury
>>
People still listen to Big Lies Dave after the JBL fiasco?
>>
>>2589780
Son of Havoc had a really basic storyline and it made people love him. Probably my favourite underdog babyface in LU.
>>
>>2588057
They put their top title on a diva. That's all you need, the first episode isn't even necessary
>>
I once turned on LU, saw Chavo Guerrero being a focal point and then changed the channel.
>>
>>2587934
roastie detected
>>
>>2589979
Chavo is based as fuck on LU
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.