[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What went wrong?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_0391.jpg (76KB, 1200x675px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0391.jpg
76KB, 1200x675px
What went wrong?
>>
>>2587296
Underestimated Mickey Gall and went easy on him
>>
he's a bitch. that's what went wrong.
>>
>>2587296
He a little faggot bitch. Also has autism and is a liberal cuck.
>>
>>2587304
But he's rich and was an iconic pro wrestler. You're just a fat kid who spends all his time on a dead board
>>
>>2587296
>puts over younger talent in his debut match on the midcard
>after the match he cuts the best promo UFC has ever seen
B A S E D
>>
>>2587312
i'm not fat
>>
He saw his chance, pursued a dream, made mad money off of it while people sit here afraid to grab at opportunities and be themselves because they're afraid they'll mess up and someone will call them le cuck
>>
>successful marraige and life
>rich

wrong???
>>
>>2587296
He french-fried when he should've pizza'd and had a bad time.
>>
>>2587312
"""""""iconic"""""""""""
lol in 10 years cm cuck will be only recognised by fat neets on wrestling conventions he was never famous in any mainstream way, and after his public pummeling and rape those fat nerds will always consider his signed shit less valuable
>>
>>2587322
it has nothing to do with not grabbing opportunities.

he whined about part-timers like rock taking spots at WM, quit the company and then did the exact thing in UFC; except unlike rock, he wasn't prepared at all and had no business being on the card. he's a hypocrite and a bitch.
>>
>>2587333
You say that but this dude has barely mentioned wrestling once in the past 3 years he's been gone and he's still one of the most talked about in the wrestling community for some reason. as much as people like to pretend to hate him he was real good at what he did
>>
>>2587338
Except it was put on the table by UFC and he agreed to it, hence he grabbed an opportunity.
>>
>>2587333
Yet you seem worked up and pissed off about him. You have some issues or is it a side effect of obesity?
>>
>>2587345
The only threads that mention him are about making fun of him or bothering people that hate him, and theres not that many of those either way.

I guess if pussy ass cm phil dream was to be a star in reddit and 4chan he kinda made it. but im sure his narcisistic ass was hoping for something better.
>>
>>2587356
im not fat, and its a very common opinion taht cm punk is a fag, i mean that was a very popular mma fight.

A LOT of people saw cm get mounted like a bitch by some rookie
>>
he marked out for himself
>>
>>2587372
CM Punk is a rookie too. And Gall had an unfair advantage of being younger
>>
>>2587350
it's the exact same situation he was whining about while in wwe. they put offers on the table to part-timers. didn't stop Punk from whining about that. he's a hypocrite.
>>
>>2587313
>best promo UFC has ever seen
>not "No For Gay Jesus"
go back to sleep little boy
>>
>>2587368
/asp/ represents a very small part of the wrestling fan base, and everyone is made fun of here. I'm talking about the fact that he still drew numbers on his name alone for UFC 203, and having his name chanted so loud it prompts the Rock to call him in front of the crowd. Not bad for a guy who has hardly mentioned wrestling since disappearing for 3 years. Way better than anyone else who's left in the past decade. He's the biggest potential return they have right now outside of Hogan. Don't let the CM Phil memes on a tiny forum dilute that fact
>>
>>2587495
He still can draw I guess.
But he is to butthurt to come back and will to butthurt if someone makes a joke or cut a promo on him.
When will he do dancing with the stars or some other B celeb show?
AJ can come back.
I think he kind of talked her out of wrestling.
>>
>>2587312
why do you get mad when people talk shit on celebrities?
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (96KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
96KB, 1280x720px
>>2587296
>what went wrong?

nothing. he's a little crybaby millenial-minded faggot who thinks everything should be handed to him on a silver plate but the only that was handed to him was his own ass inside an octagon
>>
>>2587296
>bitched and moaned for YEARS about part-timers stealing his spotlights
>steals the spotlight of more deserving UFC fighters for 10 times the paycheck
>hated based Miz for being on a reality show and said he had no heart
>has no heart for UFC but whores himself out on reality TV to stay relevant

If he had a shred of self-respect he'd Benoit himself.
>>
>>2587312
>rich
Thats why he have to do D TV shows now.
He may can ride with Virgil in the future.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.