[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

sad

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 5

File: hqdefault[1].jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
10KB, 480x360px
sad
>>
>>2587277

Sometimes I laugh at photos of him.
>>
Go outside
>>
>>2587286

Kiss my ass, Phil.
>>
The state of CM Just
>>
I will never not laugh at MMA Fighter.

How hard is CuckMan "0-1" Phil seething at that being his title?
>>
>>2587284
Get out of your chair. Leave your manchild cave also known as your mom's basement. Climb the stairs, if you can make it i.e. Go to your moms mirror and look at yourself, if you can fit in the frame. Then, point and laugh at yourself for being fat, ugly and unsuccessful at life. Go back down, open the front door and GO OUTSIDE
>>
>>2587295

But if I go outside, I might go 0-1 like you did, Phil.
>>
>>2587277
JUST
>>
>>2587290
It's better to have the title MMA fighter than to be called a pro wrestler. You wouldn't even have the balls to even consider training for MMA. Fuck that, can you even walk without support? Atleast Punk took a beating, doesn't matter how embarrasing it was, you wouldn't have the balls to consider it just remember that
>>
>>2587306

A real MMA fighter could land a punch.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UnvSXjIqXrc

it actually is pretty sad
>>
CM punk is SxE hard as nails and from the windy city

he can kick anyone of your asses to the BANK son!

ya seethin?
>>
>>2587306
it does matter if a kid at school gets beaten but puts up a fight you respect him kinda, if the kids gets pummeled and mounted like a bitch on the ground you laugh at him forever, guess wich one is cm cuck
>>
>>2587317

Mickey Gall owns Phil's ass.
>>
>>2587320
More like Aprils ass now even larry gets a lick now and then
>>
>>2587306
why is anyone who critcizes punk labelled a fat, unathletic tool? are you phil?
>>
>>2587306
phil, I get it. you come to /asp/ to looking to defend yourself but in the end you make yourself look even more pathetic. just stop it already
>>
>>2587308
Punk could care less what you or anyone else thinks. Because he knows people respect him no matter what and he atleast walked the talk
>>
>>2587277
isn't he going to be on some MTV show.
that's pretty ironic
>>
>>2587329
Yeah he would come to the most irrelevant wrestling board on the internet to defend himself, he's not insecure like triple h
>>
>>2587335
what people? the only people aware of who cm phil is, are fat wrestling fans, and the opinion they have of him now is "had a good run in 2010 to 2012? got raped like a bitch on mma"
>>
>>2587335
>le cringy "walked the talk" meme
fuck off cm
>>
>>2587309
Cuck Man Punk.
>>
>>2587309
from stadiums to entertaining 15 old female nogs
>my dream was actually to work in japan
>look at muh tats
>i have huge calves
this guy is delusional as fuck
>>
>>2587284
Sometimes I laugh at the fact that this entire board is just one guy changing his IP and replying to himself over and over while Phil counts his money with AJ sucking his cock.
>>
>>2587357
How can A guy do this 24/7? Does he Sleep?
>>
Reminder that Phil has NO friends professionally or personally and the only reason he's "straight edge" is because no one wants to have a beer and smoke a joint with him
>>
>>2587284
Autism
>>
>>2587306
>It's better to have the title MMA fighter than to be called a pro wrestler.
Nah, its always better to carry the title of something you were really good at as opposed to something you sucked balls at, especially when the prestige difference isn't totally lopsided.
>>
Can someone who never landed any bit of offense really be considered a "fighter"? He's more like an MMA punching bag
>>
File: Punk-Friends.png (542KB, 730x512px) Image search: [Google]
Punk-Friends.png
542KB, 730x512px
>>2587367
Phil has more bros than you ever will, keep SEETHING faggot
>>
>>2587367
Wow, nice projection there faggot. Go outside
>>
>>2587398
He looks like he's photobombing.
>>
>>2587403
Is that why Pettis has his arm around him, ya pinhead?
>>
>>2587398

Look at that. Phil doesn't even have his arm around anyone. Those are not his bros.
>>
>>2587397
This is a very good point. By Punk's standard, anyone could call themselves a "professional X" if they just had the connections to get in the door.

I could be a professional NBA player if I had an owner friend who was willing to put me in for the last split-second of a random game.
>>
>>2587406
Seems like more proof he's photobombing. The guy's trying to wrestle this random hobo out of their shot.
>>
>>2587407
>unnecessarily touching other sweaty men
Kek. Fag.
>>
>>2587417

>not wanting to touch your sweaty bros

You a closet homo, anon?
>>
>>2587306
Pay me half a million dollars and i will take the same beating he took. After all it looked like he trained as much as anyone in this board has.
>>
>>2587309
>shilling your wife's book because you have nothing in your life
>>
>>2587413
I guess Al Sharpton can call himself a former WWE superstar.
>>
>>2587439
Well, in fairness, I've been calling The Donald a former pro-wrestler, but that's just because its fucking hilarious and only a little more misleading than "reality TV star"
>>
>>2587407
This, pals at most.
>>
>>2587277
>MMA Fighter
>Was in one fight where he got his ass handed to him

I'm pretty sure anyone can be a "MMA Fighter" if those are the standards.
>>
>>2587449
Not only that, he STOPPED after one fight. So shouldn't he at least say, "Former MMA fighter" if he wants to put a truthy spin on his bullshit?
>>
File: 1487128167554.jpg (62KB, 866x651px) Image search: [Google]
1487128167554.jpg
62KB, 866x651px
>>2587277
It is very sad, Punk is one of those dudes you meet that always shits on everyone else unless it makes him look good. The type that says oh I love that guy who is popular. Then a week later if the guy is unpopular who goes "oh that guys an ass I have said it for years".

Punk is that clincal whiny bitch guy who is at every party that people avoid and say "oh great that guy showed up".

I trained mma for years and in all honesty I can say I saw skinny fats that were more impressive looking that punk. Its fucking sad because he was a pretty entertaining wrestler.

I am sure this will have your typical fat neckbeard smark defending punk crying that im a loser, jealous, this and that bullshit but facts are facts, punks pathetic get over it it and move on stop being triggered because your man crush is a fucking pathetic whiney loser.
>>
This is pathetic

I used to be a fan of this clown sad
>>
File: 9Ca5rOP.jpg (118KB, 1285x960px) Image search: [Google]
9Ca5rOP.jpg
118KB, 1285x960px
>>2587454
He is as much an mma fighter as the ring girls fucking Gall are. At least they lasted longer and took more of a beating.
>>
>>2587394
This anon is right.
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.