[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What will happen to WWE when Vince dies?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 2

File: undertaker.png (527KB, 678x417px) Image search: [Google]
undertaker.png
527KB, 678x417px
What will happen to WWE when Vince dies?
>>
>>2587234
It gets 10x better. It'll be like current NXT but with more resources.
>>
>>2587234
Haytch and crazy bitch will take over
that's when it all goes down the drain
>>
>>2587234
It'll get good again.
>>
>>2587248
10 Year Triple HHH championship reign
>>
>>2587234
Vanilla midgets crash the ratings and the company goes under. I honestly can't wait.
>>
>>2587234
It goes with him. Reminder that NXT is a financial black hole and has NEVER made a profit.
>>
>>2587234
Utter chaos.
>>
>>2587234
Fun times
>>
>>2587234
It'll either get really good or really bad.
>>
>>2587234
It will turn into The triple h and Stephanie McMahon show with them opening and closing Raw every week with 30 min promos
>>
>>2587234
triple cuck and his wife turn the show into modern liberal faggotry
>>
>>2587253
>Triple HHH
>Triple Triple H
>>
Vince is responsible for the current GOAT runs that Braun and Jinder are having. He's also manipulating the audience into finally accepting Reigns as the top star, Rollins and Balor as undercard faces and Ambrose as a shitter
>>
>>2587497
HHH
HH
H
>>
>>2587234
The transmitter attached to his internal heart-monitor will stop sending its signal.

This will trigger a broadcast to be transmitted through the internet and out of every computer and device that has accessed the WWE network via a trogan installed when the network is used.

This broadcast will trigger a tiny explosive device that is covertly injected into every WWE wrestler and staff member during their initial medical screening, which chemically bonds to the tissue of the brain-stem.

The broadcast also triggers larger bombs built into the key structural points of the WWE headquarters and all real estate properties.

When Vince dies, the company dies.
>>
CM Punk is the best wrestler to set foot in a WWE ring
>>
Trips takes over
NXT becomes an official third brand
less focus on big guys for more technical wrestlers
>>
Hopefully all of these last minute retarded changes like switching Wyatt off of the show where his main feud is will stop. And other dumb pointless changes like the Artist known as Nakamura will also stop.

the business side will probably suffer though because Vince is a shrewd businessman.
>>
hopefully more improv/less scripted promos
>>
Hunter and Steph are getting control. Shane will stick around but there's no way he's getting any kind of real creative/booking power, Vince has no faith in him.

As for the product itself, I think it will improve. I like what Trips has done with NXT and even some shooters have said they think the product will get better if Trips was given more control.
>>
>>2587554
This alone would fix a lot of problems
>>
>>2587256
>as opposed to the vanilla mediumlet crashing them for the past 2+ years

>>2587266
Reminder that you're an idiot

>>2587500
>GOAT run
>Jinder Mahal

Acquire standards pls.
>>
>>2587775
Either this is a newfag or it's carter replying to his own fucking posts everywhere
>>
>>2587775
>>2587500
samefag
>>
>>2587802
;)
>>
>>2587234
Someone needs to drive the stake through his heart, I guess.
>>
It will depend on Steph, maybe she will sell all the shares and go live a comfy life or become the owner and kill the company
>>
File: hqdefault (1).jpg (8KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (1).jpg
8KB, 480x360px
>>2587524
you make me sick

>>2587234
Son the truth is Vince is One of a Kind. Even his Father was a Basic DUMBASS and was too pussy to butt into other "territorial" wrestling promotions and do unconventional things in the business. His kids are even dumber and especially stephanie for marrying hhh , who cares about himself more than the company. There wont be another vince. There wont be another Golden era for the wwe. And if wwe dies, outlaw wrasslin dies. so fuck kenny obeta and japanese head cracking faggots

And thats the STONE COLD TRUTH
>>
>>2587234
No more JBL. More pandering.
>>
I know HOW to triforce, but I can never do it. The Alt-255 gimmick doesn't ever work, so I always look like a newfag ALWAYS. Since 2008. Halp?
>>
>>2587802
Either you're a moron or a dumbshit
>>
>>2587234
Hopefully neither of the three takes over completely

>Steph keeps Gaytch's ego in check
>Shane keeps Steph's ego in check
>Gaytch keeps Shane's apathy in check
>>
>>2587497
Hunter Hank Hogarth Henry Huckleberry Hearst Herschel Halphonse Helmsley
>>
>>2587942
>Steph keeping anybody's ego in check

KEK
>>
>>2587890
>newfag can't triforce
>comes to /asp/

we frequent /b/ too you stupid fuck
>>
>>2587234
probably Shane or Triple H will take control of it.. Triple H knows how to push good talent, so I hope Vince dies
>>
>>2587234
Production would most likely get an overhaul because kevin dunn would be gone immediately
>>
Shane/Paul combo is ideal with Steph fucking off.
>>
>>2587524
>trogan
Also, why would Vince need a virus to access his own company?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.