[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has Big Dave gone too far?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 3

File: 2017-04-26.png (68KB, 719x275px) Image search: [Google]
2017-04-26.png
68KB, 719x275px
Has Big Dave gone too far?
>>
>>2587126
>promotion
>>
wtf I love Meltz now
BASED
>>
whos more sensitive? AAA or lucha?
>>
BASED

SJWS SEETHING
>>
Maybe it was taped before but I think CHIKARA has them beat on this with Kimber Lee. Or does that not count cause of Le Outlaw Meme?
>>
So how badly did the ratings drop after this?
>>
>very next tweet he's saying Manami Toyota is better than most male workers

he's playing chess with this shit
>>
>>2587145
They didn't. Dave is just a bitter cuck that hates women
>>
>>2587146
Well there's about two galaxies between Toyota and Sexy Meme. That goes for both in ring work and dimes ddrawn
>>
Does anyone watch LU in the first place though?
>>
>>2587145
A little bit

Luchablog got triggered and tweeted a chart
https://twitter.com/luchablog/status/857423038094200834
>>
>>2587146
He thinks mixed wrestling is shit not womens wrestling
>>
>>2587126
Holy cringe!
>>
>>2587161
and he's right about that
>>
>>2587159
>Aztec Warfare had nothing to do with the high rating, it was all SS
tbf the next show with her and mundo was almost as highly rated and she had no small part in that
>episode with martygon main event loses nearly 50 percent of the previous week's viewers

lel
>>
>>2587161
Patrician taste
>>
File: 1482618385899.jpg (192KB, 384x530px) Image search: [Google]
1482618385899.jpg
192KB, 384x530px
>>2587177
Either way, it's a bunch of meaningless squabbling

LU is kinda like TNA in the sense that as long as someone wants to keep pouring money on it and a TV channel keeps it on the air, it'll be alive. But if one of those things is gone, it's fucked, regardless of the quality of shows.
>>
>we sit here and shitpost about a fake sport all day

>were better than this guy who does the same thing

/asp/, ladies and gentlemen
>>
/ourguy/
>>
File: The dogs.png (38KB, 539x353px) Image search: [Google]
The dogs.png
38KB, 539x353px
da meltz has been feeling pretty cheeky lately hasn't he

(he deleted this one)
>>
>>2587189
>we
It's just you, me and Carter
>>
Jesus, Meltzer got a taste for blood when he killed Coachman.
>>
>>2587209
shut up carter
>>
>>2587126
I thought Star quit LU to do her own thing
>>
>>2587206
Why the fuck would he tweet that when he's stated he can't even watch Benoit matches anymore?
>>
hes wrong tho so
>>
>>2587235
Dave has been hittin' the sauce lately I bet. He needs to honestly, takes away some of the 'tism and brings out the savage.
>>
>>2587235
His autism acted up
>>
Dave is losing his mind after losing his battle against jbl.
Next step : suicide at the tokyo dome
>>
>>2587185
The TV channel is actually funding the show. They want to boost their audience with quality original programming. President is a nice dude.
>>
>>2587126
Show me your credentials first
>>
>>2587126
Based Meltz working the womyn.
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.