[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Too old?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: tr.jpg (29KB, 598x376px) Image search: [Google]
tr.jpg
29KB, 598x376px
PADI Rescue diver here.
Am I too old at 35 to make the following courses & pursue a career in scuba diving?
Or would it be a waste of $
>>
Scuba diving is the janetty of diving
>>
>>2586894
whats is that and what u mean?
>>
>>2586899
"janetty" is just a meme on this board. don't pay too much attention to it
>>
>>2586899
It means you draw no dimes
>>
File: cringe.png (154KB, 336x286px) Image search: [Google]
cringe.png
154KB, 336x286px
>>2586904
>exposing the business
I wish Reddit would leave
>>
>>2586904
>>2586905
i see, ty

so far then, dream 0 - reality 1
>>
>>2586912
consider posting this in >>>trv, you might get better responses there
>>2586908
>implying this board is only for wrestling
>>
>>2586918
Cringe x2
>>
>>2586918
ty, will try that

opinion from another higher leveld diver would be nice.
>>
>>2586899
It means scuba diving is the easiest and most accessible diving. Not sure what PADI means but real rescue divers are not scuba divers and have to be incredibly more well trained. If you were already trained to operate the equipment and had been doing rescue dives wtf would you want to be a scuba diver? You could be out there hunting treasure and shit.
>>
>>2586880
Why do someting so homosexual? You want to get raped by based dolphins?
>>
>>2586880

my dad got into scuba diving when he retired about 10 years ago at 57 or whatever, has now dived all over the world & loves it.

age is just, like, a number, man.

pic related, its my dad. He is not the janetty in this picture.
>>
>>2587864
Looks like a cuck
>>
>>2587876

says the wrestling fan, who enjoys watching big strong men do things he cant.
>>
>>2587917
Wrong you may not be your dads kid. Im here for the airsoft threads. Youre stupid and your dads still a cuck
SEETHING much?
>>
>>2587876
This.

>>2587928
I'm here for the skateboard threads and second this. You're mom fucked a nigger and that's why your half black. Your dad's a cuck and you should fucking kill yourself for being half nigger/half retarded.
>>
hey this isn't a wrestling thread.
uh mods?
>>
>>2587940
Finally some one based . what kinda fag wants to pretend to be the little mermaid anyway?
>>
OP here

>>2587854
"Rescue" is just a level in the PADI (pro asociation of diving instructors) program.
I'm trained to operate the equipment, I'm already a scuba diver, I just want to know if it's worth to make the other courses, as that's required to try to aspire for a job in the scuba diving industry.

Also, how do I become a better diver then?

>>2587857
No, i wanna rape some sexy orcas and seals

>>2587864
nice, it gives me hope.
Where he got his training? looks all pro with the extra tank and all.
That mask full of water tho.............
>>
>>2588823
I hope you get eaten by a shark or get the bends and drown jabroni
>>
>>2588971
why tho
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.