[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What was the highest power level ever attained within a single match?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: HoganBodySlam.jpg (51KB, 633x357px) Image search: [Google]
HoganBodySlam.jpg
51KB, 633x357px
What was the highest power level ever attained within a single match?
>>
Brock ending the streak?
>>
>>2586698
Goldberg ending Brock v1
>>
Brock beating Goldberg. First clean loss in Goldie's entire career and the first time the jackhammer had ever been kicked out of
>>
>>2586710
>the first time the jackhammer had ever been kicked out of
They really did not do a good enough job of selling this.

desu I have a lot of problems with the structure of that match, as much fun as it was.
>>
Matanza at Aztec Warfare II
>>
Warrior beating Hogan, 6
Austin beating Undertaker clean, SS 98
>>
>>2586710
>>2586721
el wrongo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8x-RxGGfkZs

At 12:31
>>
>>2587069
I watched the video. Can confirm he kicks out
>>
>>2586694
Jinder's Forearm Herd Around The World.
>>
Bork ragdolling Cena at Summerslam
>>
from a kayfabe perspective here are a few

brock ending the streak
dbrian beating all of evolution to win the title at wm30
brock beating goldberg
(though not a match)austin taking out the alliance and austin taking out the ministry to save steph
brock squashing cena
hogan slamming andre
michaels vs undertaker wm25 (clearly the undertakers greatest challenge, both living legends performing at 150%)
>>
>>2587069
>>2587076
yeah but that doesn't count its like including HHH vs sting
>>
File: BSoF1ab[1].gif (2MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
BSoF1ab[1].gif
2MB, 320x180px
Super Saiyan God Steiner
>>
>>2587102
What did you mean by this?
>>
Roman beating Taker is up there
>>
>>2587114
Not him but if you watch the video Nash does a distraction of some sort. Not sure if Nash was late for a pin break or just yelled at him which distracted him
>>
>>2587136
Oh, it was definitely by accident, Nash fucked up. (or "fucked up") I don't get the comparison to HHH vs Sting though
>>
>>2587114
i mean that where is the prestige when you're the one booking yourself as the fucking terminator to win in a match no one wants to see?

Hogan only kicked out of the jackhammer to put himself over, never should have happened.
>>
Mysterio and Eddie fighting over custody papers that they could have easily gotten another copy of.
>>
>>2586721
I still can't believe they did such a poor job in the commentary, Brock's jump was amazing and they didn't give a single shit about it, same goes for Brock kicking out from the Jackhammer, it NEVER happened before, they should have been flipping their shit out all over the place, but not even that.

Fun match, but once again the commentary was lackluster if not directly poor, JR/King and Cole/tazz or Joey Styles would have done one of hell of a job selling it.
>>
Is it safe to say that Brock Lesnar has the highest power level ever in wrestling?
>>
File: 1461757272919.gif (3MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1461757272919.gif
3MB, 320x240px
>>2587165
Yes.

Based on both men's accomplishments and booking history it was THE biggest victory in company history. Lesnar has now either directly or by association beaten EVERYONE in wrestling who ever mattered in the last 30 years. Except Austin.
>>
>>2587200
And Daniel Bryan, Sting or Bret Hart
>>
>>2587198
No shit
>>
>>2587198
Warrior never lost a match clean once. He's number one forever.
>>
>>2587294
>by association
Lesnar has beaten guys who have beaten those guys. Goldberg beat Sting and HHH both of whom beat Hart. Etc.

That also reminds me Goldberg beating HHH for the title at Unforgiven is definitely a contender for greatest power level in a match.
>>
>>2587376
His career was incredibly short though
>>
>>2587198
Hollywood Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson is up there too.
>>
>>2587419
you know you could just say "the rock"
>>
>>2587388
can't sustain a gimmick like that for long without it getting stale or boring
>>
Remind me, what's Jericho's power level? I know it's not super high these days, but he did beat Steve and Dwayne in the same night to become the first ever Undisputed Champion. Surely, that should count for something?
>>
>>2587069
Wasn't that a botch though?
>>
>>2588584
Those wins weren't clean though
>>
>>2588584
>>2588602
This. He was a cowardly heel with a real low power level during that run.
>>
>>2587388
Brock's isn't that long either especially if you count it by number of matches as opposed to time.
>>
>>2587376
>Warrior never lost a match clean once.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJYb2Jfli2I
>>
File: images (91).jpg (24KB, 314x468px) Image search: [Google]
images (91).jpg
24KB, 314x468px
>>2587200
>Except Austin

YA HIT THE NAIL RIGHT ON THE HEAD THERE SON CUS THAT RIGHT THERE'S THE STONE COLD TRUTH GIMME A HELL YEAH
>>
>>2587294
Daniel Bryan lost clean on Raw to Dolph Ziggler multiple times hes a nobody
>>
Bork vs Goldberg
Here you have post streak, post Cena rape Brock vs the man who beat him in a matter of seconds.

They would then put on one of the top 10 greatest Anime fights of all time.
>>
>>2588653
Dbry is like the gohan of wwe.

When he puts his mind to it he's unstopable, but most times he's just jobbing.
>>
>>2587049
This. First LU episode I ever watched. Having him go over Rey on his debut made me mark the fuck out.
>>
File: 465414058_fdd9d6a498.jpg (113KB, 456x352px) Image search: [Google]
465414058_fdd9d6a498.jpg
113KB, 456x352px
How about this? Lucky but technically clean. He just capitalised on Stevetty's inability to capitalise on his own work, probably as a result of poor cardiovascular conditioning from drinking beer all the time instead of wholesome milk.
>>
>>2588946
What match is this from?
>>
>>2586721
>>2587165

You can't get commentators to sell anything when they suck. They are the main reason people have lost interest. They are either disinterested, disingenuous, or just flat.

Everything out of Cole's mouth sounds predetermined and scripted. He's just a catchphrase machine with a voice that lacks any intensity or dramatic flare. I don't understand how he's held this job for so long and they haven't found a replacement.
>>
>>2588949
Armageddon 2000
>>
>>2587140
>(or "fucked up")
Gonna put my money on this desu.
>>
>>2588952
https://youtu.be/cmJgCO2JjBI

Not even his fault tbqhwyf. Vincetty shitting up his own product.
>>
>>2588952
But that's the thing, Cole really can sell shit sometimes in big moments (WM30 being the obvious example) and Graves is unironically really fucking good.

Just look at Goldberg vs. Brock at Survivor Series. For me at least, it did feel like Cole and Graves added something to the match because they seemed genuinely completely shocked when Goldberg speared the piss out of Lesnar. Compare it to their WM33 match and I dunno, something's really missing.
>>
>>2588962
Well if that doesn't tell a hell of a story, I dunno what does.
>>
>>2586698
This

According to powerlevelfags who've read the obscure comics and WWE novels, Taker is supposedly a godlike being who controls an entire dimension so beating him clean must mean something for your powerlevel
>>
>>2588982
I guess.

>ending Taker's streak clean
>squashing Cena
>beating Goldberg clean (eventually)
>was so intimidating that Stevetty left the company
Did he also beat Rock at Summerslam clean? I can't remember.

Funny how Haitch booked himself a fair Mania victory over him though.
>>
>>2588992

>Did he also beat Rock at Summerslam clean? I can't remember.

Clean as a fucking sheet, anon.
>>
Brock vs Batista will be a lot of fun, if it ever happens.
>>
>>2588962
This clip is worthless. Commentary does suck though.
>>
>>2588992
>>2589049
18+ Heyman attacked Rock and got involved throughout the match
>>
Khali at one point
Batista too
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.