[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Renee Young reveals how she and Dean Ambrose got hitched

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: u97lzwPZ_400x400.jpg (26KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
u97lzwPZ_400x400.jpg
26KB, 400x400px
>"We were going to bed! We were going to bed and he like busted out the ring and we were like, 'Oh man I guess we should do this now.' So we ended up going on Yelp and we found a 24-hour pastor to come to our backyard. It was so handy and his name was Pastor Pete and he lived around the corner from us, so he was there. They were very concerned by the way because it was 1 o'clock in the morning, so technically it was Sunday and they were very concerned about us calling, they were like, 'Is everything OK? Have you guys been drinking? What's happening?' We're like, 'It's fine, you can come down.' So we had to get a witness and we called and woke up a friend of ours and got it done."

Is it autism?
>>
>>2586149
Nope, just another case of a woman demanding something that she wants done immediately.
>>
>>2586149
Disgusting. Truly a match made in a shithole.
>>
That thing won't last a year
>>
>>2586149
I bet Deanetty didn't even take a shower before it. Poor Renee.
>>
>>2586149
Sounds based as fuck. Why bother blowing thousands on some pointless ceremony? Dean has the right idea.
>>
based ambrose working the smarks

ya can just tell who's seething ITT I ain't even gonna give you kiddies a (you)
>>
>the city of pastor pete
>>
>>2586149
Renee seems like a comfy lass.
>>
File: -.jpg (22KB, 249x235px) Image search: [Google]
-.jpg
22KB, 249x235px
>>2586149
>Is it autism?
>he literally gets tired of ass fucking a hot female
>you there posting on 4chan getting fat by the hour
Really makes you think.
>>
>>2586149
Why did she choose Cuckbrose? WHYYY
>>
When she leaves to work on ESPN she will dump him for a millionaire NFL nigger.
>>
>>2586487
And his big black cock
>>
>Deano following the old wrestling creed of saving your money
He's got it all figured out.
>>
>>2586149
based deano.

i wish them well.
>>
i bet these two are on crack
>>
>>2586485
Ambrose is quite literally cucking you by fucking your waifu every night. So it would be best if you start calling him BullBrose.
>>
>>2586149
I bet the secret ceremony is just for a cover to prevent a horde of psycho tumblrinas coming to kill both of them
>>
>>2586149
I get that Ambrose is lazy, but is Renee a teenage Ring Rat? What the fuck? they must do nothing but drink alcohol together.
>>
UNHINGED AND ON THE FRINGE
>>
dean getting married almost as lazily as he puts matches together these days
>>
>>2586149
>wasting money on a social event that literally no one cares about
based deancuck and renee are smart cats
>>
>>2586496
I doubt he can even get erect the fucking cuck
>>
>>2586485
so she can fuck dudes on the side but tell her folks she has settled down
>>
lol deano knew to just get it the fuck done so his love life didn't get dragged into some retarded Total Divas stunt.
>>
>such an anti draw that only drew two persons on his wedding

The state of Ambrose
>>
Renee is too cute for this forsaken realm
>>
>>2586531
i doubt you can even lose weight
>>
>>2586152
>ambrose got out the ring, proposed and they both decided to do it straight away
Learn to read you autistic /r9k/ poster
>>
>>2586489
you have an unhealthy obsession
>>
>>2586149
I have a feeling this cuck will an hero when this whore leaves him for a rich nigger.
>>
based Dean Michaels living the gimmick
>>
>ambrose and renee get married without turning it into an episode of total divas
>vince punishes them by splitting them up to different shows so theyll only see each other twice a week, making ambrose declare his love for black men and will probably do cuck angles with renee until she either leaves ambrose or the company

Make a Vince reality show already WWE instead of all the for stupid women e! shit
>>
>>2587141
>he le said black guys not eyes
le epic I upvote xd you watch botch mania too???
>>
>>2586149
>Makes over a million each year
>Doesn't spend any of it

Very smart man

Based Pastor Pete
>>
>>2586537
Based Renee working Dean "I love black guys" ambrose into a cucking
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.