[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are the intros so shit now? This was the last good intro

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: goat.jpg (144KB, 960x681px) Image search: [Google]
goat.jpg
144KB, 960x681px
Why are the intros so shit now? This was the last good intro they had that actually got you pumped up to watch Raw
>>
>>2586147
don't be a faggot
just the raw is war intro was good no more
>>
>>2586147
I've been meaning to ask this for a little while now: didn't the original intro to the Across the Nation RAW intro play the chorus of the song?

I'm having this weird mandela effect. The only intros I can find just have the >LETS GET IT ON, LETS GET ON repeat.
>>
>Things were only good from when I was younger! This isn't nostalgia!
>>
>>2586159
>he actually liked the papa roach emo shit and the garbage nickelback
>>
File: 20 to 1.jpg (27KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
20 to 1.jpg
27KB, 500x375px
>>
The shittiest SmackDown intro was by Green Day

The shittiest one for RAW was the ones now and the one by Nickelback
>>
Anything other than Anthrax was utter shit.
>>
>>2586239
Fuck off >DO YOU KNOW YOUR ENEMY was goat
>>
>>2586266
/thread
>>
I don't mind the current theme, but Across The Nation will always be THE WWE theme for me.
>>
Personally, my favorite themes are:

Raw
>Across the Nation
>Wanna be Loved

Smackdown
>Let it Roll
>Rise Up (the second version)
>Beautiful People
>>
>Watch the intro that used to not suck add
>WWE logo flashes across the screen
>awww yeah
>NOW GET THE GUNS, THE DRUGS
>Get hyped as shit even though Smack was better soley due to the intro

Thorn in Your Eye was also based as fuck.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a84XAkQziYo

GOAT
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.