[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Mach's WCW Run

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1493156694254.jpg (112KB, 600x404px) Image search: [Google]
1493156694254.jpg
112KB, 600x404px
I missed pretty much all of it.

Can I get a synopsis and opinions on what it/he was like?
>>
muh liz, no, I'm the real NWO leader!, muh liz
>>
He was just kind of there
>>
at the end of the WCW he had a harem of bitches and then in real life he got cucked by that guy from the Misfits and lost his main bitch to him. He then became suicidal and quit wrestling
>>
>>2585545
He had a good feud with DDP and that's about it. Any world title run was thwarted within weeks or sometimes days by Hogan. He teamed up with Crow Sting to stand in the rafters and be over as fuck in the process. Then he squashed that by confusingly joining the NWO for no reason. Eventually formed the Wolfpac with Nash. Then he just kinda fizzled out. Pretty underwhelming run desu.
>>
the MACHO MIAN had an IN TER GA LAC TIC hitlist. YEAHHH
>>
OP, here. Thanks for the replies.

Yeah, I remember the harem of bitches slightly. Like Miss Madness, Gorgeous George (those tits) and Liz.

I didn't really get the Madness stuff. Was he supposed to be crazy? Because he didn't seem that crazy. Granted, I didn't see most of it.
>>
>>2585584
>Any world title run was thwarted within weeks or sometimes days by Hogan

Why did Hogan have to ruin his fun?
>>
File: 1466767425397.jpg (325KB, 940x720px) Image search: [Google]
1466767425397.jpg
325KB, 940x720px
WHAT UP, MACH?
>>
>>2585584
>or sometimes days by Hogan

There was that time where Mach was champ for less than 24 hours because Hogan couldn't help himself.
>>
File: BONESAW IS READY.png (283KB, 467x265px) Image search: [Google]
BONESAW IS READY.png
283KB, 467x265px
Look how much he had the crowd in the palm of his hand here. He could get them cheering wildly one second, and then booing the house down just by SITTING DOWN IN A CHAIR:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NQoLz_MtG1A
>>
>>2585744
OOOOOOOOO YEEAAAAAAA
DUNDUNDUNDUNDUNDUN DUNNNNNNNN
>>
>>2586525
Man, I miss crowds like that.
>>
GOAT feud with DDP
Solid feuds with Flair

>>2586923
Watch companies other than lolWWE
>>
>>2587721
>Watch companies other than lolWWE

I'm sure there are more passionate crowds, but they'll also be smaller.

We'll never have it like before the proliferation of the Internet, smartphones, epidemic smarkery and healthy competition.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.