[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

where is this piece of shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

where is this piece of shit?
>>
Fuckin ur mum
>>
>>2585337
Brock is a special talent, he's used only for special appearances, if he came out every week people would stop caring.
>>
in his house being a lazy piece of garbage
>>
>>2585352
Because he is there 4 times a year i don't care about him, what now faggot?
>>
>>2585337
Based Brock working the Corporate fags

BBWCF
>>
>>2585361
Good for you
>>
>>2585337
Growing food and crops for the great people of Saskatchewan.
>>
>best paid WWE wrestler

What's wrong with Vince?
>>
>>2585856
He can't negotiate for shit when it comes to Brock's contract.
>>
>>2585337
Hunting game with the Universal Title on his waist, waiting for SummerSlam.
>>
>>2585856
He's the only real draw left.
>>
>works the marks
>works the smarks
>works the anti-smarks
>worked the MMAfags
>doesn't give a shit about the business but still the best at selling, delivering, and promoting
>>
>>2585337
>People thought the Universal Belt would be better with Brock
>It's worse than it was with Goldie

El oh el
>>
>>2585891
>MMAfags
>not MMAnlets
>>
>>2585887
>USADA'd Bork
>a draw
>>
>>2585932
Kek, are you telling me there are people who didn't think Bork was on gear before? You have to have a double digit IQ to think any professional athlete is natty.
>>
>>2585891
who's buying his shit?
>>
>>2585337
>where
if he were up ur ass you'd know
>>
>>2586002
Apparently a lot of people since he's the 2nd highest paid WWE wrestler since 2015, and changes spots with Cena for 1st place.
>>
>>2585337
>expecting logical booking consistency from the E
there's your first mistake
>>
>>2585918

With Goldberg we at least had an idea that he was temporary. Brock will be around, in a part time basis, for years to come, fucking scheduling up.
>>
>>2585374
He's right tho. The definition of "heat" is when the audience wants something (Like Brock appearances).
When the audience is denied for too long in a pattern, it becomes "fuck you" heat.
>>
>>2585337
On his farm in Canada. We'll see him around summer slam
>>
Sable didn't let him come out to play
>>
File: IMG_0056.jpg (84KB, 285x287px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0056.jpg
84KB, 285x287px
>>2585337
>>
>>2585337
Hopefully getting injured
>>
>>2585337
Milking Vince's dumbass for all the dimes
>>
>>2585337
At home collecting his big ass contract.
>>
>>2585337

>EAT
>SLEEP
>FUCK SABLE
>REPEAT
>>
This. Part time contracts are horseshit. Brock doesn't have to wrestle every single episode of Raw but he should at least always be a part of the show.
>>
>>2585337
on his ranch doing based redneck things
>>
>>2587270
She did NOT age well did she
>>
>>2585352
Explains his tenure in 2002-2004
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.