[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: Titles you forgot existed

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

File: Missing.png (163KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
Missing.png
163KB, 480x270px
ITT: Titles you forgot existed
>>
File: uk-title-1481804482693_1280w.png (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
uk-title-1481804482693_1280w.png
1MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>2585346
the most prestigious outlaw belt
>>
>>2585346
I unironically forget this existed, holy shit what a fucking meaningless belt
>>
>>2585346
NXT's Secondary Belt. I think Bate will defend it today against Gentleman Jack even.
>>
>>2585408
They fucked up big time, who makes the belt without a show to defend it in ?
>>
>>2585346

It's a pity about this. It's the best looking of the WWE title clones. They really should have made the Universal championship look more like this.
>>
>>2585346
>NXT midcard championship
>>
>>2585330
Is it even being defended on Payback?
>>
File: Wwf_martial_arts.jpg (111KB, 491x262px) Image search: [Google]
Wwf_martial_arts.jpg
111KB, 491x262px
Maybe WWE should bring this back and have it a MMA shoot style belt to better compete with UFC. Put on Brock Lesnar.
>>
>>2585506
lol
>>
File: 20151221_1920x1080_ICTitle_Dean.jpg (69KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
20151221_1920x1080_ICTitle_Dean.jpg
69KB, 900x506px
>>
>>2585541
Jesus fuck, it isn't?

What the hell.
>>
>>2585609
The 30 day rule doesn't apply to Lesnar
>>
>>2585616
>Brock's first defense will probably be a gimmicky Ambrose-style match at Extreme Rules
JUST
>>
>>2585714
>it will end with one F5 on a pile of chairs and no actual hardcore spots
>>
Braun should honestly go over Lesnar at Summerslam and reign until the Rumble as an unbeatable monster Champion, and drop it back to Roman so Vince can have his WM34 wank off.
>>
File: man_sleeping.jpg (10KB, 270x194px) Image search: [Google]
man_sleeping.jpg
10KB, 270x194px
>>2585830
>unbeatable monster Champion
>>
If we enforce the 30-day rule, 4 belts are dangerously close being vacant...
Universal Title
World Title
Intercontinental Title
Smackdown Tag Title
>>
>>2585847
>Universal Title
24 days, won't make it to Extreme Rules in time
>World Title
24 days, won't make it to Backlash in time
>Intercontinental Title
24 days, I could've sworn Dean vs. Miz would happen at Payback this Sunday, but it won't, so it's not making it to Extreme Rules in time
>Smackdown Tag Title
15 days, won't make it in time for Backlash

Yeah, the whole thing is a crock of shit, tbqh
>>
>>2585861
>>2585506
>neither the IC or Universal titles, the midcard and main events titles of RAW, are being defended at RAW's upcoming exclusive PPV
What caused this level of retardation with the booking?
>>
>>2585861
At least the WWE Championship and Smackdown Tag Team titles there are already specific contenders determined. The same can't be said about the Universal and Intercontinental championships. It's pathetic.

>>2585879
What caused this level of retardation with the booking?
>Universal
Long term planning involving the company's top wrestlers, one of which is the very definition of part timer.
>IC
Putting the belt on someone that not even the bookers care about anymore.
>>
>>2585346
its the IC of NXT
>>
>>2585847
>>2585861
only universal since all those belts are always defended on house shows.
>>
>>2585330
>No Universal Title match, or program
>No Intercontinental Title match, or program
>Tag Title match is coming at the result of the Champions just dominating the competition on both sequential raws before
>Cruiserweight Title match is a rematch

What the fuck is the point of Payback as a ppv
>>
>>2585953
Tread water.
>>
They should bring back the hardcore belt with the 24 hour defence stipulation with social media integration

>Make it cross promotion
>Make house shows canon
>Add an online tracker of who has the belt
>Make the Twitter accounts hype it

It'd add a bit of legitimacy to the lower card that do fuck all and give them something to shoot for.
>>
>>2585960
>Make house shows canon
All i want
>>
>>2585960
Chikara did this as a joke, the title was only defended on the wrestlers' Twitter feeds.
>>
>>2585960
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cJ7rQG_m3MI

It would work really well thanks to social media. It works for DDT (video related), why not for WWE?
>>
>>2585960
Admittedly a good idea but..
>Vince
>Doing something that makes sense
>>
>>2585330
Giving Brock that title was a mistake, he hasn't made a WWE appearance since the Raw after Mania and always wants to do as little work as possible, this is why I've hated Brock since he returned several years ago, he's been given the only world championship on Raw and not only does he rarely show up and he's taking away opportunities from superstars who work x20 as hard as he does, but he's not even defending it at Payback.
>>
>>2585421
looks like some harry potter reddit shit
>>
>>2585982
Payback is a shit tier PPV i'm glad he's not defending it. They need more divisions/belts and keep these guys off screen more, not shoving them down people's throats. Every belt isn't defended at every UFC.
>>
>>2585991
There's not 7+ hours of UFC content they need to fill every week either, that's an invalid comparison.
>>
>>2585996
All the more reason to have more belts.
>>
>>2586000
>More belts

Please, God. No.
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.