[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Vince trying to intentionally sabotage him? Is he mad that

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 1

Is Vince trying to intentionally sabotage him? Is he mad that Nakamura is more over than Romanetty ever will be and is putting him in cringe storylines with shitters like Ziggler to make him less popular?
>>
>>2584953
>randomly bringing up Roman
rent free
>>
>>2584953
>cringe storylines
>implying his and zigglers segment wasnt entertaining
>implying they wont put on an amazing match

grow up
>>
>>2584953
That was based as fuck
Ziggler making sure this nip never has to talk and cutting the promo of his career
>>
>>2584959
>jobber vs jobber
>>
Talentless violin meme gook belongs in the cruiserweight division with the other losers.
>>
>Literally obsessed with the big dog
>>
>>2584953
Nakamura is the people's face ala rey mysterio, having him pushed to the top is the worst thing they could do to him. He needs to be dealt a shit hand and prove himself.
>>
>Man that can't speak English and is in the promotion solely because of his in-ring abilities
>Six to seven weeks of him not wrestling and having cringe-worthy promos in muffled Engrish
Sasuga WWE
>>
>>2584953

The Fartist got killed yesterday. He is dead before he had his first televised match.
>>
It's actually worse than Vince attempting to sabotage him: he's getting hands-on with Shinsuke and making him a pet project.

>>2585028
Nakamura has been fluent in English for years.

>>2584982
>literally not a cruiserweight

>>2585021
I couldn't make a worse analogy if I tried.
>>
>>2584953
I think Vince is unintentionally trying to sabotage him. He signed Nakamura because of his popularity but he probably has no idea how to use him. 2 years, he will be a jobber with a Ninja gimmick.
>>
>still 3 more weeks of tv to fill
>shit match at Backlash
BKOSS will NEVER recover from this Ziggler feud. Worst first 2 months in the WWE main roster in history.
>>
>>2585096
Vince can only book foreigners as anti-american heels or "funny" jobbers, midcards at best.
>>
>>2584953
>>2585096
he probably immensely regrets calling him up from NXT
>>
>>2585068
>Nakamura has been fluent in English for years.

kek

>>2585096
>nakamura with a ninja gimmick

cool
>>
I really don't get the problem with that segment.

Ziggler came out and acted like a jackass, Nakamura called him a jackass and then suplexed him. It was solid stuff. Maybe Ziggler went on a little too long with the Michael Jackson comparisons, but whatever, not everything's a home run.

I thought it was fun. Nakamura's facial expressions were great.
>>
I still want that Rush Hour gimmick with R Truth to happen
>>
>>2585489
There was nothing wrong with it, it was fuckin based
Ziggler cutting him off saying "I don't think they speak Japanese" or whatever was based and then his tirade was pretty funny.
Set Nakamura up as someone not to fuck with and Ziggler as a snarky douche who'll get his.
Also, Nakamura's Japanese lines followed by "JACKASSSSS" was better micwork than Baloring has done in his life.
>>
>>2585495
Legit, it's the first time I've bought Ziggler as a heel since his turn.

That feud with Apollo Crews and Kalisto was just death for everyone involved.
>>
>>2584953
Vince doesn't need to sabotage this meme. He's doing it himself
>>
>>2585395
>Sheamus was super cena tier for all of 2012
>>
>>2585516
Western Europeans are honorary Americans. In fact murricans have a boner for brits, not in wrestling but still.
>>
>>2585516
>Vince McMahon
>McMahon
>MCMAHON
>>
>>2584953
He just doesn't look cool. He acts like an autistic dork.
>>
>>2584953
its called a fucking build up, you cant have him win the title in his first feud.
>>
>>2585430
He's as fluent as a foreigner can be. Its the fucking mouthgum that makes his noticeable lisp even worse.
>>
>>2584961
>Let someone speak anything other than english gets him over.

That promo was so bad Vince may wrote it by himself.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.