[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

is he retarded?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: Shinsuke-Nakamura.jpg (78KB, 769x410px) Image search: [Google]
Shinsuke-Nakamura.jpg
78KB, 769x410px
is he retarded?
>>
It was a great promo. Shinsuke did these language barrier promos on NXT too and his charisma hasn't skipped a beat. The delivery of "Dolphu Ziggeru" was kino. Calling Dolph a Jackass was all he needed to do and it worked brilliantly,

Let's look at the crowd. You had a failed attempt at a what chant, demonstrating that the audience respected Shinsuke and wished to see him deliver his promo. He was getting his loudest cheers when he was attacking Ziggler, Audiences are literally fiending to see this guy fight. Chomping at the bit. This guy gets crowds on he side by shaking his hands around and then he displays excellency every second in the ring. Future Universal Champion. Universal Champion with a year of his debut match.

#CapThis #UJUSTGOT #TroothBombed #2017
>>
>>2584293
leddit
>>
File: Brits.jpg (12KB, 137x168px) Image search: [Google]
Brits.jpg
12KB, 137x168px
>>2584293
I can't even tell if this was ironic or genuine,,,
>>
>>2584172
no, the bookers are retarded
>>
>>2584405
>ITS THE BOOKERS FAULT NOT MY PRECIOUS INDY DARLING
>>
>>2584478
>Japan
>world's second largest market
>indy
>autism
>>
>>2584486
its indy and no matter how much denying and crying you do will change that the only thing that matters is wwe and without it nobody would care but stinky smelly gentle sirs
>>
>>2584491
By that logic, without WWE there would be no lucha libre.
>>
>>2584508
and nobody cares about lucha either but bored mexicans and beards
>>
>>2584515
netflixs cares and that is worth more then any WWE garbage
>>
>>2584532
netflix cares about content not lucha libre or wrestling also barely anybody is watching lucha undergound on netflix anyway but its very nice of you to defend your precious wrestling
>>
>>2584541
>being this triggered
There there son, its ok that you were wrong again
>>
>>2584547
go cry and watch some njpw
>>
>>2584552
Lame
>>
>>2584552
go cry that your dad molested you
>>
>>2584553
>>2584555
no need to be so insecure the truth is just the truth
>>
>>2584293
Aren't you a pedophilic weed dealer?
>>
>>2584565
No need to be so insecure that you lost your virginity to a man. The truth is just the truth. Go get therapy and go enjoy life kid.

Also i have no idea what you're talking about i accidently clicked here instead of /b/ and decided to shit post your already shit post
>>
>>2584569
how can someone be this mad that someone states the objective truth that wrestling outside wwe does not matter whatsoever

wwe is already culturally irrelevant as is
and that should seriously speak volumes for everything wrestling as a whole yet here you are kicking and screaming that i called out that how embarrassing
>>
>>2584572
>this deflection
>this desperation
I got the biggest grin right now, no mad son no mad at all. But its kek kek funny how anal hurt you are that wwe is so special for you. Kid we are on 4chan. you know japs and shit? of course Japs are going to be more important then anything else.

Anyway go get therapy because you're a molest mess of a human being .
>>
>>2584574
quite reddit of you my gentlebeard i shall upvote this one and bid you swell tidings *i tip you my fedora*
>>
>>2584172
yes
>>
>>2584293
Cringe
>>
>>2584172
No but that's the gimmick
>>
File: images (91).jpg (24KB, 314x468px) Image search: [Google]
images (91).jpg
24KB, 314x468px
>>2584293
Here's a truth bomb

>You're a bigger Faggot than ShinsGay
>>
kek, bump
>>
>>2584574
>I got the biggest grin right now, no mad son no mad at all. But its kek kek funny how anal hurt you are

Seething: the post
>>
>>2586074
I actually agree with him
>>
>>2584172
>Literally only good at wrestling and his entrance
>Spend 3 weeks on shitty promo material
Literally why
>>
>>2584172
*makes retarded faces*
>>
These burgers are mad cause a jap is more over than anyone in the entire roster.
>>
File: 1490666817335.jpg (16KB, 332x332px) Image search: [Google]
1490666817335.jpg
16KB, 332x332px
>>2584293
>#CapThis #UJUSTGOT #TroothBombed #2017

really nigga?
>>
>>2586103
he got barely any reaction this week. it was sad hearing the handful of neckbeards trying to start up le sing a long
>>
>>2584172
He signed with WWE knowing Vince's position about Asian wrestlers so either he takes it as a vacation and a chance to fuck blonde ring rats or he's retarded
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.