[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Bret Hart autistic?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 44
Thread images: 7

File: 2348.jpg (108KB, 973x653px) Image search: [Google]
2348.jpg
108KB, 973x653px
Is Bret Hart autistic?
>>
THat's a pretty autistic thing to get angry about but it does kinda speak to HHH being an insecure control freak. You can just imagine him going into 2K and making sure his rating is high.
>>
>wanting the games to be accurate is autistic
I hope you never complained about the shitty graphics and gameplay of the 2K series before
>>
Well only two people ever got out of Bret Hart's finisher. How many at this point have survived a HHH pedigree?
>>
File: bretcuck virgin.jpg (36KB, 1336x312px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck virgin.jpg
36KB, 1336x312px
>>2583880
his fanbase is
>>
>Bret was the guy during the New Generation
>Haitch was never the guy
Bret is right on this one.
>>
>>2583924
Hi Paul. What do you think about /asp/? How do you find time to hang out here with your busy schedule? I love your feud with The Rock on 2000 but I may be biased because I was a kid back then.
>>
>>2583935
M9. I believe he is saying that plenty of people have kicked out of the pedigree co pared to Brets sharpshooter.
>>
>>2583887
YOU SEE THE FACT OF THE MATTER IS 2K SPORTS
>>
>>2583917
>>2583924
>>2583929
>getting mad at vidya

you can't defend that shit butthurt bretcucks
>>
>>2583929
>Bret was the guy during the No Dimes era
Not an achievement
>>
>>2583880
>getting mad over a videogame

Bret Hart is retarded.
>>
>>2583880
Based Hitman working the king smark.
>>
>>2583880
yes

HHH was champ when WWE was at its most popular and he has headlined the biggest Wrestlemanias. Bret headlined the smallest Wrestlemanias and the company almost went under when he was champ
>>
Based Haitch living in Brets head rent free
>>
>>2583887
He did the same shit with Supercard. He has a higher charisma Stat than fucking Stone Cold lol
>>
>>2585577
It seems more like no one call Gaytch on his bullshit because he's married to the McMahon family except for Bret
>>
>>2585514

how does popularity equate to ability score
>>
>>2583887

/thread
>>
>“I don’t care how many titles Triple H wins. He could never lace my f*cking boots up. Period.”

>He was a very good, medium, mediocre wrestler. He never blew me away with anything that he’s ever done. He’s never come up with much. He’s always been a very decent wrestler that could give you a good match. As far as being like mind blowing.

>I never saw it. I’ve still never seen it. I’ve seen him in some matches and the whole “4 Out Of 10” thing came out of his match with Lesnar. Which should have been such a good match. It was a mediocre match, if that. That’s where the “4 Out Of 10” comes from. He’s always a guy that will give you a “5 Out Of 10” match every night. He’s going to give you all he can give you and that’s just my opinion. There’s certain guys where you put these video games out and I don’t care. I think you have to do justice to the wrestlers as they were in their careers. It should be based on reality. Not things like who you know in the office. Vince could make him 35 time World Champion and it doesn’t mean he’s 35 times better than everyone else that ever wrestled. He’s just not. As far as the games go I think they should be honest.

>Someone like Bruno Sammartino should never be a jobber on a video game. So on and so forth. I think you have to pay respect. When I think of a video game I think about how I’d love to have Buddy Rogers versus Ric Flair. Something like that. Where you can wrestle these legends against each other from different periods and stuff. They should always represent the reality of what the wrestling business is and was. It should also include the respect the wrestlers have for each other in the dressing room.

Autistic? Yes. 100% right? Also yes.
>>
File: .....jpg (36KB, 334x400px) Image search: [Google]
.....jpg
36KB, 334x400px
only faggots played the high stats characters
>>
File: hqdefault[1].jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault[1].jpg
13KB, 480x360px
>>2583887

True. This reminds me of the mandate WWE gave to journalists who were previewing one of the games back when they SD vs. Raw. One of the rules they were supposed to abide by was that they were not allowed to show screenshots of Triple H in a 'defenceless or vulnerable position'. Imagine being so incredibly insecure that you'd try to force these journalists to never, under any circumstances, show the virtual version of you being beaten up in a fucking video game.
>>
>>2585719
The business is going to crash under Paul's management. Only Shane can save us
>>
File: 1490075631407.png (143KB, 292x296px) Image search: [Google]
1490075631407.png
143KB, 292x296px
>>2585719
>that one SVR game with a Jericho RTWM that had Triple H be basically invincible and unpinnable in certain matches
>>
worked a match in '98 under heat lamps, ring was soaked in sweat. well, i made it
>>
>>2583887
>one guy couldn't handle a fucking super kick and decided to quit
>the other is still wrestling and taking bumps

I think Triple H kinda deserves to be higher than Bret.
>>
>>2585812

Lol Shane is a complete fuckwit anon. He has absolutely no behind the scenes power because anytime he's been given responsibility he's blown it.

Read about the work he did in China. The retard signed a non-compete clause against his own FATHER in the Chinese markets meaning Shane is not allowed in any capacity to be involved with WWE's move to capture Chinese audiences despite the fact that the reason Vince sent him there was to learn the market. He did all this in exchange for a board position at a dying company just so he could say he had a title.

Steph is the future of the WWE, you might not like it but Vince made his decision.
>>
>>2585719
remember that, i think it was ign. then they made a montage of kane menacing haitch. fuckin gold
>>
>>2585834
Well it was the combination of a botched super kick from Goldberg shortly after taking a head bump from a ringpost figure four and then continuing to wrestle in matches without getting it checked, including a hardcore match with Terry Funk where I beleieve he took another nasty bump to the head. Also the whole stroke thing. Bret may be a dick at times but cut the guy some slack.
>>
>>2585850
Ultimately, his body wasn't as durable as Triple H's who, roids or not, is still doing HiaC matches, taking aerial moves from the turnbuckles, and doing all sorts of athletic spots. He is able to keep up with the young talent, and Bret couldn't. Simple as that.

Triple H > Bret in terms of power level
>>
>>2583880
What is Bret and Phil fused.
>>
>>2585577
Kek. Seriously? Fucking hell, Paul.
>>
>>2585719
lol that's stupid af paul is insecure
>>
>>2585885
Phil “The Cuckman" Hart
>>
>>2583880
>jul 6th 2016
are you?
>>
>>2584076
>Haitch was dimeless in the most profitable era

Thats really an achievement
>>
File: 1493184655031.png (867KB, 1280x719px) Image search: [Google]
1493184655031.png
867KB, 1280x719px
things I though you all knew.....
>>
>people ask Bret's opinion of thing
>Bret is honest, shits on thing if he thinks it's shit
>LMAO WHAT A BITTER OLD FUCK

Like clockwork
>>
>>2585840
>Steph is the future of the WWE
Then WWE will die in our lifetime and I'm not joking
>>
File: Triple H - King of Kings.jpg (74KB, 529x390px) Image search: [Google]
Triple H - King of Kings.jpg
74KB, 529x390px
>>2586208
What did you expect? Paul post on /asp/ and Bret is one of the very few guys on the industry that doesn't suck Paul's cock
>>
>>2586208
>literally getting worked into a shoot over arbitrary numbers in a video game he was never gonna play in the first place
holy shit you guys, Bret Hart is a /v/irgin
>>
>>2586335
>clickbait headline

HOLY SHIT GUISE BRET THE KEKMAN HART LMAO

kys tbqhwyf
>>
>>2586208
Pretty much
>ask question
>get non-politicked, no BS answer
>get worked into a shoot by Bret "The GOATman" Hart
This is turning into a cycle
>>
>>2586344
(You)
Thread posts: 44
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.