[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Hire someone that got popular due to his great matches >Have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

>Hire someone that got popular due to his great matches
>Have him on shitty promos nonstop after week where he does nothing but dance around and speak muffled Engrish
What the fuck were they thinking?
>>
File: Roman_Reigns.0.jpg (41KB, 800x470px) Image search: [Google]
Roman_Reigns.0.jpg
41KB, 800x470px
He's not having a match tonight either, is he?
>>
Based fucking Vince BTFOing gookshit. Fatsuka will get the same treatment
>>
>>2583366
>What the fuck were they thinking?

"ONLY ROMAN AND JOHN MUST BE OVER!"
>>
They must have drafted writers around too, Smackdown is complete shit now. Completely indistinguishable from Ram.
>>
>>2583418
Vince paid big bucks for Nakamura, does he really want to waste his money?
>>
I cringe every time they give him the mic. GIVE HIM A FUCKING MANAGER, GOD DAMN IT.
>>
The average viewer is gonna hate Nakamura and I can't blame them. If all my exposure to Nakamura was the shit he's done on Smackdown so far, I'd hate him too.
>>
how to book him:

have him punch that faggot ziggler halfway through his shitty michael jackson promo

profit

main roster writers are so arrogant they have to change everything that worked fine on nxt
>>
>>2583448
Yes. Not allowing the competition to use them is the only reason he signs these indie shitters
>>
>>2583535
Why? If you're gonna hire talent you think is threatening to you, why wouldn't you try to actually use it well?

I have a hard time believing Vince wants Nakamura to fail, but with how bad the booking for him has been, it's getting a lot more believable.
>>
Just give him a translator

I'm sure his promos actually sound intimidating in his native language
>>
>>2583584
Alternatively, don't have him talk and have him kneeing someone in the face.

Is he injured? Is that what's going on?
>>
Apparently they're saving Backlash for his first actual televised match on Smackdown.
In other words, we're having three more smackdowns with Nakamura either not showing up or being in more terrible segments.
>>
>>2583614
agents knowing their role and doing what management tells them
>>
>>2583366
>What the fuck were they thinking

That's the problem, Vince doesn't think anymore
>>
>Burying talent 101

If he phones in his match with Ziggy the writing is on the wall.
>>
>bring in talent from elsewhere
>have him be shit

Seems par for the course
>>
bold prediction : nakamura will go back to njpw before wk12
>>
>>2583818
I genuinely hope so.
>>
>>2583818
I wish.
>>
>>2583818
Why? He spent a year at NEXT doing nothing. it'll get better once the wheels start spinning.
>>
>>2583565
Vince, only, and only cares about the top guy, which is now Roman. Everyone else is just there to pad out the show or appeal to less mainstream audiences.
>>
>>2583565
because they'll get big and leave just like all of Vince's other toys
>>
>>2583366
Avoiding overexposure, doing the Brock thing the right way

He's there every week but you better pay money to see him wrestle
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.