[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT: We post booking ideas and rate eachothers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 23132132213.jpg (24KB, 300x249px) Image search: [Google]
23132132213.jpg
24KB, 300x249px
>Make Big Poppa Poo WWE champion untill summerslam where John Cena defeats him for his 17th world championship

>Make Roman an ultra heel by interrupting every smark segment imagineable

>Put Finn Balor in the cruiserweight division (He's a big star , could get the cruiserweight division over) and give them 30 minutes at summerslam
>>
>Bray Wyatt and Orton in HoH match
>Orton gets traumatized from the match with Bray winning
>Poo in Loo defeats a weakened Randy for the title
>>
File: zackryderchamp.png (467KB, 504x763px) Image search: [Google]
zackryderchamp.png
467KB, 504x763px
>Zack Ryder comes back
>Wins Money in the Bank
>Has multiple golden opportunities to cash it in, but stops, because he remembers all the times he was on the cusp of success and got screwed over and he doesn't want to inflict that on somebody else.
>Some heel says IF YOU'RE NOT GONNA USE IT, I'LL TAKE IT FROM YOU, challenges Ryder for the briefcase at SummerSlam.
>Ryder successfully defends the briefcase after a hard fought match.
>Later that night, the match for the WWE Championship starts.
>Ryder comes in at the START of the match and cashes in to make it a triple threat.
>He wins, SummerSlam ends with Zack Ryder holding the belt up to the hometown NY crowd.
>>
>>2582186
>Make Big Poppa Poo WWE champion untill summerslam where John Cena defeats him for his 17th world championship
Feels like it'd be at the same time an inferior version of his feud with Layfield and his feud with Rusev, desu.

Roman comes out during a Rollins match and starts loudly reading the newspaper.

>Put Finn Balor in the cruiserweight division (He's a big star , could get the cruiserweight division over) and give them 30 minutes at summerslam
Balor moonlighting in the CW division would be fine but he's a big star and needs to be in the main parts of the show. There should be more crossover in general. Guys like Balor would do great in the CW and guys like Neville, Tozawa, Kendrick, etc. are too talented to be in the purple abyss.
>>
>>2582186
Definitely agree on Finn. He and Neville would make the cruiserweights bigger than they were in WCW's heyday. The captcha just made me select all images with a snowboard and got pissed that I didn't select the one with skiis and a snowmobile.
>>
Asuka debuts after Summerslam and is quickly squashed by Charlotte
>>
File: Ryder_Passive.png (24KB, 299x276px) Image search: [Google]
Ryder_Passive.png
24KB, 299x276px
>>2582260
yes Yes YES YEEEEEES BROSKI YES
>>
>>2584616
I love how folks act like Balor wouldn't get outshined and upstaged HARD by 205 Live but then again...it's not like shitters forcing this "meme" care about that.
>>
>>2584616
>He and Neville would make the cruiserweights bigger than they were in WCW's heyday

>WCW
>big crop of world-class talent

>WWE today
>one world-class talent and Finn

hmmmm
>>
>>2582260
I'd shit myself
>>
>>2585181
>not world class
>Tozawa, Aries, Cedric, Gulak, Metallik, Gallagher, Lince, Ali, Swann, TJP, Nese
>>
>>2585201
Tozawa, Cedrick and Gallagher, maybe.
His proposed situation was just Neville and Finn, though.
>>
>>2585207
>2 guys
>a division
>>
>>2582186
1/10
6/10
2/10
>>2582260
2/10
>>2584648
0/10
>>
>>2585209
I agree it was pretty stupid of him
>>
>>2582260
fuck yes
>>
>>2584616
Are you dumb anon? Skiis and snowmobiles aren't the same thing as a snowboard. That's like saying boats and jet skis are the same as a surfboard. If the fucking captcha tells you to click on the images of a snowboard, click on the images of a fucking snowboard you faggot. Is that simple enough for you?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.