[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shoot interviews from this gen will be the WOAT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 5

File: Kfab-28.jpg (24KB, 260x181px) Image search: [Google]
Kfab-28.jpg
24KB, 260x181px
They don't drink, don't rib each other because that would be bullying.

Sean Oliver is going to be asking these clowns about which video games they were playing and how they put together some choreographed flips that no one cares about
>>
But from paige leaks we discovered all wrestlers are in open relationships
>>
"So, on April 25th, you posted a picture of a cartoon character on your Instagram account"
>>
>What's it like being alive at 67?
>It's great. My heart hasn't exploded, my brain hasn't leaked out my ears, I can still walk and I remember all of my kids' names. It's great.
>Also, you're still, as I understand it, alive.
>Yes. I'm not dead at 67. It's great!
I can see how that would be boring, though.
>>
>>2581804
>they don't drink
>they don't rib each other
Imagine being enough of a fucking mark to believe this. Even Bryan ribbed people to the point where Cryback refused to ride with him anymore since his feefees were hurt
>>
>>2581832
I mean REAL RIBS like stealing another workers cocaine or giving him some BUNK steroids.

REAL ribs, not some fucking Panera bread rib.
>>
>>2581843
>j. bradshaw layfield
>>
>>2581804
I'm looking forward to Bray Wyatt letting loose when he leaves. Apparently he has been the biggest casualty of "lol changed plans" for the last two years, details should be good.
>>
>>2581804
>shoot interviews
CRINGE! Please have sex.
>>
The ribs and drug stories can be funny anecdotes, but the meat and potatoes of any good shoot is the drama and politics and that stuff will never go away.

Any job above, and maybe even including, the fast food level is going to breed that kid of behavior and people love hearing about who screwed who, who was a dick, who was a bro, etc.

If anything they might be more interesting. You only get a few sides of the stories from the old timers because half of them are dead. If they stay healthy in the future you're going to get all kinds of stories from all different perspectives. Drama and bitter, salty people that didn't quite make it and blame others will never go away.
>>
>>2581873
A Bray and Bo shoot interview might low key be some incredible stuff
>>
>>2581891
Even the ribs and drug stories will still be there though, if gallows and anderson have taught us anything, it's that good brothers still exist and crazy drinking/drug stories will always be a thing.
>>
Curt Hawkins had the most boring youshoot I've ever watched in my life.
>>
>>2581804
nah there'll still be good shit to listen to. Firstly, while ribs are mostly a thing of the past, backstage politics are just as alive and well. People on shit terms with WWE like to slander guys like Cena and Randy when they leave the company, which in all seriousness is the exact same thing people did about fellas like Hogan and Nash/Hall/Michaels back in the day.

As long as a hierarchy exists in wrestling backstage between talents, shoot interviews will have a place on earth, for people just need to bitch and moan about things.

Also Sean Oliver is fucking based
>>
>>2581843
yup, its gonna be like
>haha this one time I picked Neville's favourite team on fifa before he could xD
>>
>>2581922
Give me a breakdown
>>
I've actually been thinking about this too, and I agree for the most part.

While I would love nothing more than for somebody high on the midcard, say Dean or Bray, to get fired and do a shoot, just because I want to be up to date on contemporary drama, at the same time I expect it to be the most boring thing imaginable.

Between video games, social media, and the wellness policy, I really doubt the wrestlers of today get up to any legendary ribs. Hell, most of the guys on the roster are in long term relationships so I don't know if there would even be the classic rat-slaying stories (except for guys like Seth).
>>
>>2581936
>so, how was it working with this guy?
>um...yeah it was good
>What was wrestlemania weekend like?
>yeah...like, really busy
>That was the night before Killer Kowalski died, right?
>who?
>>
>>2581946
Lol
>>
>>2581922
Brodus Clay was boring too. But those guys are more happy go lucky and laid back. There will still be plenty of bitter fucks to sling dirt.

Cody alone will eventually have multiple volumes of bitching about how other people also liked Dusty and how mad that makes him.
>>
File: 1492972153673.jpg (59KB, 673x528px) Image search: [Google]
1492972153673.jpg
59KB, 673x528px
>>2581843
>Literally SEETHING that wrestlers today don't pull that retarded shit solely because you won't have bargain bin interviews where you can hear washed up clowns regurgitating their own exaggerated versions of the story back to you a decade down the line.
cringe
>>
>>2581804
Meh, I'm looking forward to "Did you fuck Paige?" becoming the new go to question they ask everyone in years to come, replacing "How big is Batista's dick?"
>>
>>2581922
>>2581950
That's a case of wanting to still work for WWE. They are still young guys so they won't bury the company or people working there. You won't get shit(outside of ryback or cm punk) out of those type of guys for the next 10-20 years.
>>
>>2581952
Wrestlers are circus animals. Their purpose is to do drugs and get CTE for my amusement.
>>
I get the feeling that OP has never done anything crazy in his life, and has to live through shoot interviews
>>
>>2581804
this
>>
>caring about shoot interviews
>caring at what wrestlers do in their off time

Sorry they aren't paying hookers to shit on them
>>
>>2581804

Sorry to hear that Kayfabe Commentaries will be shitty during the next couple of years, Sean

maybe it's time to retire, ya feel?
>>
Reminder that Foley wasn't a party animal yet his autobio is a NY Times best seller.

>>2581922
Hawkins is a boring shitter.

At least he gave us "Excellent question Shelton".

>>2581943
Owen Hart was a well-behaved family man and he's considered the GOAT ribber.

>>2582242
That or he's an inherently boring person who can't have or be fun while sober.
>>
>>2581922
Curt Hawkins didn't do a Youshoot
the most boring one was Brodus Clay
>>
File: vmac.png (157KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
vmac.png
157KB, 424x318px
>>2581804
The problem isn't the lack of fun and weird stuff backstage, Ken Anderson had some fun ones from these days, like the one with Orton dumping his balls into Anderson's boots
The main problems is that today's guys care too much about wanting to go back to WWE and being on good terms with them which is due to WWE being the only game in town really.

>tfw WWE bought and ended all its competition so none of the wrestlers talk shit about them anymore
>>
>>2581804
I just want to know why dolph and seth keep having sex with Sunny tbqh
>>
File: chukie ate a sandwich.jpg (54KB, 576x1024px) Image search: [Google]
chukie ate a sandwich.jpg
54KB, 576x1024px
cant wait for the endless Chuck Taylor stories.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (10KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
10KB, 480x360px
Do you think other wrestlers were tag teaming his future wife as he was saying that there are no real men left in wrestling and no one does fun stuff backstage or was it before?
>>
>>2581804
>Shoot interviews from this gen will be the WOAT
no they won't, the CM Punk shoot is still arguably the most discussed shoot interview of all time and he doesn't do le ribs or le drinking.

As long as vince is still around, someone backstage is getting fucked over.
>>
some people are still big partiers and shit. i dont take the videos as really anything to disprove the idea that most of them keep it low key. like that was paiges reputation. xavier was the only thing that was a surprise and he was younger at the time and brads roommate.

i bet the tough enough plane was fun with vince, jericho, paige, miz, renee desu
>>
>>2585308
So you listen to the Ryback podcast?
>>
Ziggler may have good stories about partying with Miz/Ryder/Mundo. The modern ho bag should be good too
>>
>>2585302
I just saw that pic and instand laughed my ass off.
>>
>>2585287
Nah. If anything if you talk shit there more likely to reach out to you. If you end up going back, which they almost always do, it makes it look like no matter what you do, you always end up crawling back to Vince. For a recent example, look at Cornette at the HoF.
>>
king kong bundy went IN on his shoot shoot.

>wrestling being for big men
>dumps he took are bigger than y2j and hbk
>said savage is a punk and glad hes dead
>threatened to slap sean because he asked bundy if he hid the blade in his wrist tape
>>
>>2586094

Lol based big buys Bundy working y2manlet, HBManlet and Macho Manlet
>>
>>2586094
Bundy still SEETHING that he caught chin music

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aUfmmKvZqRo
>>
>>2586068
Cornette has always been good with Cena, Orton, Undertaker, etc. though
>>
>>2586068
Corny didn't crawl back, the Rock n Roll asked for him to induct them.

Jim may be an out of touch old man a lot of the time but he'll do anything for wrestlers he considers legit and that includes working with WWE.
>>
Jake Roberts told a great on on Jay Mohr's podcast a while back about him and a bunch of other guys getting revenge on someone who snored too loudly. They all stood around him pretending to jack off when one stuck a banana in the guys mouth. He woke up to see a bunch of dudes jacking it to him.
>>
>>2586177
>"snicker"
>"this'll get him"
>"fuckin queer, stop snoring"
>>
>>2586220
Nope
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.