[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

RAM Ratings Plummet

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 99
Thread images: 7

File: down-trend.jpg (3KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
down-trend.jpg
3KB, 225x225px
RAM did 3.007 million viewers overall.

Last week's show did 3.350 million viewers.

RAM one year ago did 3.12 million viewers.

Hourly breakdown:

8PM: 2.999 million viewers
9PM: 3.141 million viewers
10PM: 2.881 million viewers

Meltzer and Alvarez also said the show sucked.
>>
That's really not much of a plummet though.
>>
>>2581598
>put out a terrible product
>ratings drop
Wow crazy huh
>>
>>2581598

Based Kalisto bringing things up to 3
>>
>>2581601

Whn you only have 3m viewers a loss of 350k only a few weeks after Mania and the go home show for a PPV is bad.
>>
2.8 for the last hour is brutal, but 2.9 for the first hour might be even worse.

Deserved it, though. Show stunk.
>>
>reigns not on the show for two weeks
>ratings drop
>>
>>2581598
Damn RAM is dipping into the 2's already. Rip
>>
>>2581598

Pretty bad show and yeah, the ratings go down and down...
>>
Non US Fag here when does your Football season start and how bad is this gonna get for WWE
>>
Proof that big dog is the only thing keeping Raw afloat
>>
>>2581623
>reigns on the show for a year
>ratings drop

WWE is literally finished
>>
>>2581643
>Proof that big dog is the only thing keeping Raw afloat

Yeah, because the ratings haven't dropped at all when he was on.
>>
>>2581598
Proud to say I helped in bringing the ratings down
>>
File: 1479895116198.jpg (316KB, 1536x1017px) Image search: [Google]
1479895116198.jpg
316KB, 1536x1017px
DEANETTY SENDING THE RATINGS THROUGH THE FLOOR AGAIN
>>
2.0 in Summer
>>
BRING REIGNS BACK
>>
Braun is the best part of Raw. I only watch to see him kill people.
>>
2 million by football season
>>
>>2581642
Football season doesn't start until late August/early September depending on pro or college ball. It's gonna get a lot worse...
>>
>RAM crashing without GOAT BBD
>>
File: 1492827153054.jpg (21KB, 332x298px) Image search: [Google]
1492827153054.jpg
21KB, 332x298px
>mfw some WWE autist says "you complain about it all the time but you will still keep watching every week"
>>
>>2581708
Thanks for the info
>>
based kalisto
>>
>>2581642
They were primed for week after week of record lows last year before Goldberg swooped in and salvaged things. He really saved the ratings in football season last year.

If they don't pull another Goldberg out of their ass, it'll be real bad.
>>
So around September/October,
Ram 2.25m
SDL 1.75m
>>
Dude, fuck talking about football season this year.

If this is what it's like right now, how bad's it gonna be in 2019 when the fucking deal is up?
>>
>>2581785
My Guess Is,

The lazy fuckers will repeat last years story and do an inter brand match at Survivor Series and have Angle wrestle for Ram and Shane wrestle for SDL
>>
>>2581790
Do you wanna know my honest guess?

Daniel Bryan is gonna have a miraculous recovery some time next year.
>>
>Stephanie isn't around so the ratings drop

feelsbadfam.jpeg
>>
>>2581788
I have raised this very point multiple times that with lower ratings and TV declining taht means less revenue from Ads but I think they will stay on USA but will get a lower $ deal

They will put the price up on the network to $15
>>
>>2581791
Disco Inferno has been ranting a lot lately about how ignorant the wrestling business (WWE included) is when it comes to concussions, and injuries in general. If they get really desperate, a Bryan return doesn't seem TOO ridiculous.
>>
>>2581807
Bryan has already been cleared by other doctors, just not WWE doctors, so, who the fuck knows.
>>
They have GOT to give up on this retarded 3-hour format shit

At least WCW had the sense to try that when wrestling hadn't fully faded from the mainstream yet
>>
>>2581785
I don't think there is anyone else left to bring back because of nostagia
>>
>>2581826
WWE would go under without the third hour unless they made drastic budget cuts
>>
I am dropping it after this weeks shitfest. Will watch the highlights on youtube or something. It's a terrible show at the moment, smackdown is tolerable because it's 2 hours. They need to change up their writing staff ASAP because this ratings drop is because of them.
>>
>>2581829

Simply bringing back characters from an era where the industry had its shit together won't replace actually getting their shit together.

>They weren't perfect back then!

At least they weren't trying to jam a sanitized product down people's throats.
>>
>>2581829
They have took a lot of the talent from NJPW, ROH & TNA and at the moment most of the current top guys are mid/late 30's. NXT does not have many top level guys now and as you said they have used the old guys in their late 40/50's so whats left to pop a rating.
>>
>>2581844
I just read the text results these days
>>
>>2581829
The only wrestler you can bring back for nostalgia is Kurt, if he passes the physical.

After that, you have to look at stuff like repairing bridges with Punk (although that would probably be an incredible success if they did it).
>>
>>2581829
Phil. As much shit as he gets, he's still one of the most popular wrestlers alive, and he doesn't even wrestle anymore.
>>
>>2581855
It'd involve settling the lawsuit with him and convincing him to come back in the first place, which would probably be extremely difficult and I imagine at the very minimum would involve promising him the main event of WrestleMania, but it would almost definitely work at getting ratings back up.
>>
>>2581829
Rock?
I doubt he'd be willing to do anything more than one match though

Otherwise you could have Cena fake retire while he's filming his movie and then come back

Batista is probably willing to return as well

Omega?

Maybe Cuck Man Phil, but I doubt he'll let go of his grudge

Absolute last resort is Undertaker returning
>>
>>2581598
Numbers finally justify the show

Didn't understand how numbers weren't lower than what they were for last Monday
>>
>>2581598
Show was shit, today will also disappoint. Well i don't watch it live but on hulu.
>>
>>2581868
>I doubt he'd be willing to do anything more than one match though
Dude, he didn't even show up at Wrestlemania. He hasn't shown up at all in a full year except that dark segment where he called Punk and that was purely business for his Paige movie. He's so busy and he's only getting bigger while WWE is getting smaller, Rock might be lowkey done with WWE entirely.
>Otherwise you could have Cena fake retire while he's filming his movie and then come back
Cena's gonna get busy quickly too. He'll come back for Mania and stuff but he's quickly getting too big to give a shit about WWE anymore, either.
>Batista is probably willing to return as well
After how terribly they booked him last time (and apparently turned down him coming back Summer because they didn't think GotG was gonna be big, I'm not fucking making that up), I wouldn't be surprised if he doesn't want to come back for another run.
>Omega?
>Maybe Cuck Man Phil, but I doubt he'll let go of his grudge
This is basically their two best options.
>>
>>2581598
>Reigns gets three video packages throughout the night
>Ratings fall like an elephant trying to walk on a tightrope
>>
Wtf i miss Roman now
>>
>>2581939
He had like three segments, dude.
>>
do TV ratings still work by having a special box in a few households and then making up the numbers from there? or has that not been a thing since like, the 90s?
>>
>>2581598
RAWTISTS BTFO
>>
>ratings spike in hour two for Based Big Braun

Galactic Title run when?
>>
>>2581829
the rock vs shawn michaels?
>>
>no BBD
>RAW sucks
>>
File: IMG_3578.jpg (38KB, 692x568px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3578.jpg
38KB, 692x568px
>WWE will die in your lifetime
>>
>>2581598
>worst RAM in a while
>horrible ratings
Really activates the brain almonds
>>
>>2585089
Broken Matt is Vince's last hope.

But yeah WWE will most likely collapse in the next few years.

We will be forced to watch Impact Wrestling.
>>
>>2585178
TNA isn't making it much longer and with any luck it'll take AAA down with it.
>>
>>2585089
Best

Timeline

Ever
>>
If wwe will die wrestling will die with It. Its True.
>>
>That new Make-A-Wish commercial narrated by Roman

Jesus lads, we've got another 10 years of him as THE guy

It's over
>>
>>2581788
>If this is what it's like right now, how bad's it gonna be in 2019 when the fucking deal is up?

Yeah, people are claiming that ratings don't matter anymore and that all TV ratings are shrinking, but RAW is just bleeding out.

And all that "Oh, you hate Romen, but you will watch him and pay for tickets to see him!" is total BS. The guy is nowhere near the draw he needs to be.

And when they have to negotiate new contracts in 2018/19, USA will probably cut the pay massively if the WWE can't turn it around soon and they surely won't get another long standing contract with rising fees no matter the ratings.
>>
>>2585227
WWE isn't even wrestling.

The US market doesn't even influence the Mexican one, let alone Japan.
>>
>>2585236
nah bro

USA will drop them, and they will be forced to use the WWE Network for all of their shows except PPVs
>>
>>2585254

Lmfao E Drones would literally short circuit and kill themselves if this happens
>>
>>2585236
The current WWE TV deal is actually lower than what WWE was expecting, because they are completely out-of-touch with reality.
>>
Raw puts out a record low every other week who gives a fuck?

Hope NBC Universal cancels the shit so Vince actually has to try for once.
>>
File: Michael-cole-620x270_crop_north.jpg (23KB, 405x269px) Image search: [Google]
Michael-cole-620x270_crop_north.jpg
23KB, 405x269px
THE BIG DOG IS BACK AND SO ARE RAW'S RATINGS!!!
>>
>>2585277
Stock price tanked when that happened too
>>
As soon as Vince fucks off and dies, Haitch will take control of this shitstorm and us all
>>
>>2581708
It's not going to be so bad. People stopped caring about Monday and Thursday football. They've seen enough to realize it's like watching womyns wrestling at this point. There are only like 2 good matche ups a week worth watching in the NFL.
>>
>Alvarez SEETHING over the dumpster match

what a no fun allowed cuck
>>
>>2581886
Omega is unknown he'll draw smarks but not casuals
>>
Vince NEEDS to bring back CM Punk aka The Best in the World, the biggest DRAW this company has ever witnessed.

There is no other way to save WWE.
>>
Smack came in unde 2.5 million

State of WWE this week is terrible
>>
wow guys this makes me very worried..... i really hope this "WWE will fall by 2019" is just a meme.... I want WWE to at least outlive me and continue putting out a normie product with occasional highs.
>>
File: adam-cole.jpg (159KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
adam-cole.jpg
159KB, 1920x1080px
>>2581598
Is it all Vince fault or is creative really so bad?
Is it just because they get their relatives jobs instad of hire someone who actually can book a show?

They fuck up everything.
Bayley, Nakamura, Balor, Roman, Bray, Joe
They also will fuck up Braun.
They will fuck up Chole.
>>
>>2586151
>They will fuck up Chole
Who is Chloe
>>
>>2585277
Yeah I rememberreports that WWE thought they were gonna get more money and they basically got the same deal the last time they renewed.

It was about that time they made cuts. F for the Pyro
>>
>>2586201

Chloe Lamb network special.

Also, fuck you^^
>>
>>2581607
Yeah I had to watch that match. I knew it was going to end with some crazy shit. Overall RAM didn't seem too bad this week, but it was a go home show.
>>
>>2586212
Just never heard of her, I Ffwd through most of Ram and watch and advertless SDL. I dont watch any other WWE stuff
>>
>>2586133
KEK E-DRONES SEETHING
>>
>>2585341
Haitch and Steph will kill the company for good and that's a fact brother.
>>
>>2586133
well they're already blaming the NBA playoffs for the low ratings lol so damage control is in high gear
>>
>>2585399

that's because the matchups last season were fucking terrible., NFL went out of their way to make sure that Monday and Thursday matchups are actually good games this upcoming season.
>>
>>2581852
reading the text results makes the third hour even more mysterious
>>
>>2581868
rock vs roman at wrestlemania 35. you won't see him before then
>>
>>2586320
>implying the wwe shouldn't be killed
>implying haitch isn't the face
>>
>>2581708
>>2581642
The relevant competing sport right now is the NBA playoffs, which is only gonna get worse, cuz we're only in round 1.
>>
WWE has a massive roster of wrestlers from all over the world and yet they can't build any stars. 50/50 booking mixed with half-ass writing is all the fault of the writers.
>>
>>2585089
Can't wait.
>>
>>2581649

Was he holding the world champion belt during most of the year though? I think not.
>>
>>2581598
>Half the show are manlets, Roman promos and women.
>People stop tuning in.

Color me surprised.
>>
>>2587595
WWE has built the entire company around Reigns since he won the Royal Rumble.
>>
>>2581785
Maybe they should try to build up a few up-and-coming young stars instead of trying to get one last run out of dried out hasbeens?

But if Vince continues to turn every halfway decent newcomer into fodder to make Roman look stronk, the company may actually fold when Brock and Cena leave and the attitude era guys are too old to come back for one last run.
>>
File: 1474304317532.png (5KB, 435x269px) Image search: [Google]
1474304317532.png
5KB, 435x269px
>>2585215
>tfw American Wrestling promotions are no more
>>
>>2587753
>*ROH becomes the #1 wrestling promotion in America
Thread posts: 99
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.