[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Book this match, being careful to make it as spooky as possible

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 1

File: house.jpg (55KB, 344x256px) Image search: [Google]
house.jpg
55KB, 344x256px
Book this match, being careful to make it as spooky as possible
>>
It's a regular match, but a guy dressed as a ghost pops out to scare Randy every so often
>>
>>2581545
Even better, it's a skeleton hanging from fishing line.
>>
>>2581557
What about a skeleton in a shark cage above the ring?
>>
>>2581561
And halfway through Robocop comes out and rips the cage door off.
>>
>>2581565
And then skeleton falls on Randy Orton who absolutely no sells it and Bray thinks about how much he could earn on the indies
>>
>>2581538
60 minute Iron Man match.
>>
>blood pours from the turnbuckles
>referee spontaneously combusts
>>
>Randy Orton RKOing Brayy is superimposed on the ring mat
>bot men come to ring
>RKO OUTTA NOWHERE
>poetry
VINTAGE ORTON
>>
Edge and Christian already spoiled it. It was a michael hayes idea back when the brood was around. It is going to be a scary movie with trap doors and shit for the majority of it, and then end in the ring where the finish happens. So like that broken Matt abyss tag team match where they played a long ass video and then went to the ring and pinned the.
>>
scooby doo crossover
https://68.media.tumblr.com/5cb3b517f3aa74f9483ab89a4bd3f8bc/tumblr_inline_od60ouxMHF1smt1iz_500.gif
>>
the match is interrupted by cool graphics being projected onto the canvas which randy completely ignores and then goes back to the match as if nothing happened.

oh wait thats been the build-up matches.
>>
You know what I wish it would be, but it'd never happen? One of those 'deathmatch' type of bouts - barbed wire, glass, thumbtacks - that kind of shit.

Too bad it'd never happen. Oh well.
>>
>>2581538
>>
>>2581538
Matt and Jeff literally drown Orton in the lack of reincarnation and he comes out with the Undertaker gimmick and the Hardys/Bray/Undertaker form the dankest stable in WWE history
>>
>>2581538
Skeletons everywhere. There spooky.
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.