[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

who's a bigger mark for themselves: Bret Hart or CM Punk

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

File: raw-review-1.jpg (51KB, 534x321px) Image search: [Google]
raw-review-1.jpg
51KB, 534x321px
who's a bigger mark for themselves:

Bret Hart or CM Punk
>>
File: bretcuck.gif (737KB, 200x150px) Image search: [Google]
bretcuck.gif
737KB, 200x150px
Bret "Shitman" Fart and it's not even close
>>
>>2581152
It's pretty close senpai
>>
>>2581159
3/10
>>
Punk. He became such a mark for himself he thought he could do MMA then got rekt.
>>
Punk , have you heard him shoot on wwe ?
Jesus the guy thinks he's the best thing to ever happen in wrestling
>>
File: on cloud 9.jpg (38KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
on cloud 9.jpg
38KB, 1024x576px
>>2581174
They are equal in that argument.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i-aYHjhyXXM
>>
>>2581174
Punk is more of a smark for himself. Bret is a true mark.

I was watching some interview on youtube and the interviewer asked Bret about one of those meaningless top tens the WWE has on their website from time to time. It was about the greatest superstars. Austin was number one. I don't recall if Hart even made the list. He was legit salty that Austin beat him for the top spot because for all the people that Austin beat in the ring, he never beat Hart.

Like, he knows its not real, but you can't tell him that. Austin never pinned Hart so obviously Hart is the greatest WWE superstar.

Punk is up his own ass in a different way. He thinks he's too good for the WWE. He looks down on it. Thats not a mark in my opinion. A mark is the "its still real to me, damnit" guy and thats exactly what Hart is. It isn't even close.
>>
File: aah.png (2MB, 945x857px) Image search: [Google]
aah.png
2MB, 945x857px
>>2581150
>>
>>2581189
>I don't know what a mark or a smark is: The Post
>>
>>2581189
Did Bret ever pin Hogan?
>>
>>2581152
Kek, what a faglord! No wonder he always wore pink.
>>
Well, Bret was actually good so he can back up his claims, whereas Punk was a complete nobody.
>>
No wonder Bret sees Punk in himself.

>manlet
>bitter
>hates WWE
>would get rekt in a real fight
>>
Romanposters are bigger than both
>>
File: Haitch.jpg (156KB, 300x386px) Image search: [Google]
Haitch.jpg
156KB, 300x386px
Reminder that HHH was the mastermind behind the Montreal Screwjob

Bret Hart was Haitch's first and greatest ever burial victim.
>>
>>2581150
I would say Bret is more of a mark for his character whereas CM Punk is more of a mark for himself. If that makes sense.
>>
>>2581494

most accurate post in the thread
>>
File: bh.jpg (81KB, 286x305px) Image search: [Google]
bh.jpg
81KB, 286x305px
>>2581152
this

Second place isn't even visible, and it transcends wrestling. Go back and watch the wrestling with shadows documentary. He tells this story about fighting a bully as a kid and talks about when it was over the other kids and teachers lifted him on their shoulders and paraded him through the town laying a carpet of maple leaves in front of them as they went. No on in the history of mankind has ever been as good at ANYTHING as Bret Hart thinks he is at pro wrestling in his own mind. Period.
>>
>>2581494
that actually makes a ton of sense
>>
>>2581494
>>2581189
This. Punk thinks he's just generally better than he is, Bret genuinely lives in his own reality.
>>
>>2581150
Double J is a bigger mark for himself than both of them
>>
>>2584160
In fairness to Double J, he at least seems quiet about it when he has a mic stuck in his face for interviews.

His markness comes in the form of starting up promotions so he can make himself champion, which is like a whole different level so your point still stands.
>>
File: 1489610670068.png (61KB, 137x272px) Image search: [Google]
1489610670068.png
61KB, 137x272px
>>2581150
Ryback
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.