[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

HOLY SHIT SMARKS REKT xD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 49
Thread images: 3

File: People-Laughing.jpg (34KB, 472x315px) Image search: [Google]
People-Laughing.jpg
34KB, 472x315px
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuhXwMi51S8

I HAVE NEVER seen this video. Undertaker, Ryback basically destroy smarks. Even Cuck Man Phil did too xD.

If you are a smark you basically don't have any other choice but kill yourself.
>>
>>2581019
>they even got BTFO by THE UNDERCARDER
>THE
>FUCKING
>UNDERCARDER
>>
>>2581019

If you post on this board, you're a smark.

Hell, if you know this board exists, you're a smark.

So kys
>>
>>2581021
Uhm did you even watch the video? o.O

I just posted it and you answered (which also must have take some time) after not even a minute.
>>
>>2581023
This is anti smark board you faggot
>>
>>2581024
finna get laid dwarf
>>
>>2581023
You clearly have no idea what a smark is. I am as casual as casual I can be. I know of this board because I'm not a casual when it comes down to internet and all of this stuff.

I don't even watch wrestling anymore and don't care except for shitposting here.

No, I am everything but a smark.
>>
I can bet this thread is gonna disappear in 5 minutes or less because some fat ass will be touched by it and... you know the rest, I don't want to give ideas to some seething neckbeards.
>>
>>2581019
Guaranteed Heat!!
>>
>Undertaker needs to retire 10 years ago
>2003

lol
>>
>>2581031
If you know wrestling is a work, you're a smark.
>>
BASED SMARKS WORKING MEATHEAD MATT MORGAN!
>>
>Matt Morgan credits Meltz
No Credentials Brooo
>>
>>2581053
PFFFFFFFFFF BUAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHA This is even worse definition than >>2581023

Literally, 5 year olds know wrestling is fake. It's not 1980s, it's not a taboo topic.

The exception would be pajeets obviously.
>>
even a little bitch like cm cuck is btfo smarks

wew

>smarks

b-b-b-b-ut w-w-w-e chant for cm punk
>>
>>2581066
Exactly, the term is utterly redundant these days.
>>
>>2581019
>That should not have an opinion in my...uh...according to me
The state of cryback
>>
>>2581019
damn not even smark favorite cm phil likes them. Never seen a fanbase as obnoxius as wrasslin smarks
>>
>>2581019
>smarks BTFO'd by smark hero CM punk
>smarks on suicide watch
>>2581053
if you're able to sit back and enjoy the show without bitching about it over the internet (despite knowing it's all a work) you're an anti-smark
>>
Damn I watch this shoot with Taker and it's a freaking massacre. The term "smark" probably didn't exist then, and he still mentions "They can think they are smart because we let them to be smart", DAAAAAMN.
>>
>>2581088
Anti-smark is just a dumb contrarian term used by smarks to make themselves feel like special snowflakes over other smarks.
>>
>>2581019
>Undercarder annihilating smarks

Smarks on suicide watch

I bet he told Based Big Dog that once he puts him over he should continue working them on his stead
>>
>>2581019
REKT
>>
>>2581019
Damn even cuck man phil hates smarks.
>>
so opinions are not allowed in wrestling?
>>
>>2581029
>This is anti smark board you faggot

You can be anti-smarks all you like, but you still are one.
>>
Holy shit smarks will never recover from this, even their boy fucked them!
>>
>>2581066
Everyone with a brain has known it's fake since the 20s.
>>
>>2581181

It goes to show you how insecure wrestlers are and by extension the wrestling industry is. It's pretty pathetic. It's the same reason Vince does the superstars, sports entertainment, etc.

If you thought the acting was bad in a movie nobody would say something like "You don't know what acting even is, you can't use that term!" If went to a nice restaurant and thought your food was overcooked a normal place wouldn't say "You're not a cook STFU you can't say what's overcooked"
>>
>>2581217
I dont think they meant opinions on acting etc, more like some advanced stuff like booking, and this kind of stuff in general, like business decisions.
>>
>>2581253
Doesn't that also happen in real sports?
>>
>>2581265
It does, fans get mad if certain players are drafted or traded and that is clearly a business decision.
>>
>>2581253

But that happens with movies, TV shows, and real sports like the other anon said. In movies/tv shows people want their favorite characters to get more prominent roles or they might do "Here's how I would have wrote it", etc. In sports people do fantasy/armchair GM shit all the time and you'd be considered petty as fuck to say something like "You're just a fan stfu"
>>
>>2581217
>>2581295
thinking about it, that would make Punk a hypocrit then correct? Because he was on that Talking Dead show discussing zombie movies, something he knows nothing about first hand when it comes to making them.
>>
>>2581311
also voicing and crying about hockey too on Twitter
>>
The comments are better than the video
>>
Matt Morgans cock must be a blue chipper with all that athleticism
>>
>>2581019
>getting worked this hard by smarks

top kek
>>
>They got a Dorito in one bag eatin
What did hw mean by this
>>
Pretty sure "heat" is a state a wrestler reaches when they perform an action intended to draw a negative reaction from the crowd.

Does Punk have a better word for it?
>>
based internet smarks leaving the carnie jobbers seething
>>
>>2581019
>Wrestlers acting like the wrestling business is rocket science.

Guess what clowns, every form of entertainment has fans who are critics.
>>
File: IMG_0108.jpg (65KB, 533x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0108.jpg
65KB, 533x800px
>>2581029
>anti-smark
This is fish board is anti-water
>>
>>2581019
Who gives a shit what a bunch of self lovers think.

undertaker, ryback, cmpunk, and morgan all love themselves so much they might as well just eat their own shit.
>>
Hasnt CM Punk been on the Talking Dead? He's never written a tv show in his life he should shut the fuck up.
>>
>>2581019
Obese NEEThammer BTFO
>>
File: Ric_Flair.jpg (45KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Ric_Flair.jpg
45KB, 640x480px
Do you prefer being a heel or a face?

RIC-I prefer being a bad guy. Why would you say heel or face? Are you a wrestler? You're not so why would you use that terminology?

Is that the wrong terminology? It's a question from a fan actually.

RIC-Well fans who use terms like that I have no respect for, because they're not wrestlers. That's a wrestlers terminology. See that's inside talk - I don't like outsiders using inside talk - I have no respect for it whatsoever. Everybody wants to think that they're a wrestler. The guy who wrote my book the first time, I'd go on record as saying is a *%$^£&$ idiot - it had to be re-written. He took everything I said and wrote it like he was on the inside. He will go down in history and I will make sure he does, as the biggest idiot ever be given an opportunity and completely ^%$& it up, 'cos he talked like he was on the inside. You know fans want to talk to us using our terminology and it's a lot of our guys faults, cos they want to talk to the fans and get their opinions. They want to talk to them like they're on the inside. So that's why I'm asking you why you said that, but it's ok, you're asking me questions the fans have asked. I do have a lot of respect for the fans but I don't like the fans who think they can talk like they're on the inside, cos they're not. We've got too many guys in our businesses that rely on the opinion of some fan who thinks he's smart - it's a real issue for me.
>>
Has that been a problem throughout the industry then, people who don't know what they're talking about having too much influence?

RIC-We have a lot of people who think that the end result of what we do lives and breaths on what the Internet thinks is right. I mean that would be like me trying to write an article on Mercedes Benz. Do I like four doors? Yeah, but do I really know anything about it? No. I wouldn't know anything about the design of a Mercedes Benz from the inside. I could use the terminology but I wouldn't know anything about it. Dave Melzer and Mark Madden are the only guys I've ever thought who were non-wrestlers who had the knowledge enough and the overall perspective of our business to talk like they were on the inside and use the terminology.
>>
>>2581019
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HuhXwMi51S8

Ok but ratings for pro wrestling across the board are plummeting.

In the Attitude Era "Shut the fuck up, we know what we're doing" absolutely made sense but they clearly don't know what they're doing and are in no way immune to criticism.
Thread posts: 49
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.