[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Soon...

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

File: d65.jpg (357KB, 940x545px) Image search: [Google]
d65.jpg
357KB, 940x545px
Soon...
>>
>h-he's g-g-going to win the Fatal 4-Way for the vacant title g-gu-guys
>h-he's g-g-going to beat Owens for the title and hold both simultaneously g-gu-guys
>h-he's g-g-going to be added to the Lesnar/Goldberg match and win the belt g-gu-guys
>>
>>2580796
haha
>>
>>2580796
>h-he's g.going to get over soon r..right g..guys?
>>
File: triphammer virgin.jpg (30KB, 1788x217px) Image search: [Google]
triphammer virgin.jpg
30KB, 1788x217px
>>2580786
NEEThammer back on
>>
>>2580796
>>2580799
>>2580804
BBD off TV for weeks and still in everyone's head
GOAT

Also
>h-he's g-g-going to be added to the Lesnar/Goldberg match and win the belt g-gu-guys
Who said this?
BBD literally main evented over the title.
>>
They're probably gonna keep him off the title until he beats Lesnar at Wrestlemania.
>>
>>2580811
>tripfaggot trying to cover his tracks
SAD!
>>
>>2580811
>OP image is of Roman
>h-he's t-t-totally in y-your huh-huh-heads!

Are you mentally enfeebled in some fashion?

>Who said this?

(You) probably did
>>
They're going to feed Roman to either Seth Rollins or some NXT callup
>>
>>2580813
>Canadian, spic, muslim
Holy fuck just kill yourself already dude
>>
>>2580813
More like you would waddle out of your basement, get gassed, stop by Tim Hortons for some poutine and then find a random dog to fuck while praising allah.
>>
>>2580786
If you mean next April is soon, I guess?
>>
File: pedohammer cybersex.jpg (26KB, 1151x219px) Image search: [Google]
pedohammer cybersex.jpg
26KB, 1151x219px
>>2580813
We all know you are NEEThammer faggot

>only people on here 24/7 365
>>
>>2580836
That was a trick question of sorts btw, I now know you are really Triphammer impersonating Deancuck. You aren't even Canadian, Tim Hortons doesn't sell poutine.
>>
>>2580860
Any self respecting canuck knows that Tim Hortons does not sell poutine, the national dish of Canada. A few years ago Tim Hortons tried passing off a TimBits Poutine that had no fries, cheese curds or gravy in it. You probably don't even know what TimBits are.
>>
>>2580815
>>2580818
BBDWTOS
>>
>>2580829
>>2580847
>>2580880
based deanchad working this man hard
>>
File: memecycle.jpg (29KB, 468x430px) Image search: [Google]
memecycle.jpg
29KB, 468x430px
finna based seething big dog janetty vanilla midget finna
>>
>>2580894
What the fuck is on your thumb you disgusting NEET fuck?
>>
>>2580919
Deanlad can I have ya finna autograph
>>
I wanna ask, was there ever a Razor vs Undertaker match? Shit could have been really cool.. The criminal vs. the occultist.
>>
>>2580951
Yep, in 1993.
http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x3249u_wwe-the-undertaker-vs-razor-ramon-1_sport
>>
11 months, and nobody will care, just like WM31 and WM32.
>>
If Roman has million number of fans i am one of them . if Roman has ten fans i am one of them. if Roman have only one fan and that is me . if Roman has no fans, that means i am no more on the earth . if world against the Roman , i am against the world. i love #Roman till my last breath.. .. Die Hard fan of Roman Empire . Hit (you) If you Think Roman Best wrestler
>>
>>2581001
>nobody will care
>the state of smark delusion
>>
>>2581082
Based?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.