[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>dad walks in

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: roaddogg-anim.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
roaddogg-anim.gif
3MB, 480x270px
>dad walks in
>>
>>2580592
Wow that's pretty fucking gay
>>
>>2580592
Cringe era
>>
>>2580592
Fans even partly dead back then as well.
>>
>>2580624
>Cringe X match / segment
>Dead crowd
Makes sense. Don't let Paul's revisionist history fool you into thinking they were ever over at the time
>>
Xpac's Bronco Buster was the gayest finisher on the roster at the time. Including the Stinkface.
>>
>>2580614
hows that gay?
>>
File: 1360564295178.jpg (273KB, 936x936px) Image search: [Google]
1360564295178.jpg
273KB, 936x936px
>>2580592
>>
>>2580614
nahhhhhhhhhhhh you had to of been there
>>
>>2580614
THEY'RE JUST HAVING FUN MAGGLE
>>
>>2580592
What's this show called again son?
>>
>>2580774
>how is mimicking gay sex gay?
how much brain damage do you have?
>>
The most BASED members of DX

This isn't any more gay than some of the stuff ya see in DDT or PWG so stop whining ya dweebs
>>
>>2581169
lol worked
>>
>>2580821
holy shit is that where this ancient rage face is from?
>>
>>2581201
lol worked seething was it autism what did he mean by this
>>
>>2581223
That's just a variation of the original, but yeah. I guess the original was the one about Chinese girl cartoons. Someone correct me if I'm wrong.
>>
>>2580592
What's the point of a pump handle slam? The pickup method seems awfully silly considering it's a basic slam
>>
>>2581269
Contrived 90's move. I hated it back then when some guy in wcw used it.

You can do the same move without the arm thing.
>>
>>2581269
You work the arm while pulling it up as well as slam the shit out of the opponent, ya silly git
>>
>>2581269
i just know like a ton of people used it and for no good reason, from road dogg to test to hardcore holly to the boogeyman. it's just a front powerslam.
>>
>>2580634
Suddenly it makes perfect sense to me that Max Landis is a Triple H mark. What a faggot.
>>
>>2581513
Its a move to improve kayfabe. Yes the actual offensive part is a slam but the pump handle part follows amateur wrestling logic. Its about controlling your opponents arms and using leverage and physiology to out-maneuver them to where you can slam them in the first place.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.