[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Post opinions that may be unpopular but you stick to

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 1

File: mizzy cage.png (180KB, 424x318px) Image search: [Google]
mizzy cage.png
180KB, 424x318px
Miz is a good wrestler, the meme about him being shit is overblown and probably because of what Philipo of the octagon said.
He has always interacted with the crowd very well and investing them is priority one. His overall general work sharpened during 2016, too.
>>
>blaming Punk for Miz being shat on

18+

>ring work sharpened in 2016

So it only took him 13 years to gid mediocre?
>>
Sami is based.
I dunno if that's unpopular in general or unpopular here but he is.

>>2580466
>decent thread idea
>spends it crying about another guy's post

[that hogan tweet]
>>
>>2580477
>decent idea
>unpopular opinions thread

It's not a new or groundbreaking idea at all. Seen plenty of these threads on other forums and they're always shite.
>>
>>2580477
Sami's NXT work was fucking stellar and he's handicapped in every sense on RAM.
Hopefully chaddown uses him well.

>>2580491
>ywn be this mad
>>
>>2580499
>poster count didn't increase

State of OP
>>
>>2580499
He just needed to be moved away from KO for a bit. That's not gonna happen but hopefully the general use it better.

Also
>sitting in a thread you don't like, scanning the poster-count, being actively upset people are having a discussion

I feel bad for him.
>>
>>2580508
I do too, senpai.
Carter's a lonely man.
Either way, very kind of him to throw some bumps in.
>>
>>2580508
>>2580511
>utter state of OP's mental degeneration
>>
>another bump from the triggeredlet
>>
Miz has been good since about 2008. Him being on real world just triggered the fuck out of everyone, ask people who started watching after they stopped mentioning it and they all like him.
>>
>>2580389
The meme about him being bad in the ring is just that, a meme. He was always fine and ever since his first feud with Bryan he's made marked leaps and bounds.

>>2580477
Sami needs to be buried.
>>
>>2580466
People legit started ragging on him after Phil, tho.
And that's not Phil-hate, I liked him. But hive-mind is a real thing, and wrestling fans aren't intelligent.
>>
>>2580545
The entire reason he was made Bryan's NXT Pro is because he was perceived as a shite wrestler and that was years before Punk shaded him during a segment almost nobody remembers.
>>
>>2580552
Nah sorry ya simply wrong dweeb
>>
Santino should have won Royal Rumble 2011 for the shock factor. He should have thrown Del Rio over the top rope to win it.

I'm not saying he deserved to be in the world title picture. He could have just as easily lost his right to challenge for the title before Mania, to someone more main-event worthy.

But him winning the Rumble would have accomplished two things (besides a huge pop): re-establish the "anyone can win the Rumble" feel that has been long-lost, and have the biggest upset victory that the WWE has seen in years
>>
>>2580389
>Miz is a good wrestler

Miz here. No, I'm not.
>>
>>2580600
Maryse here, kys Miz, you are.
>>
Hollywood Miz or Awesome Miz?
>>
>>2580389
Undertaker is the greatest wrestler of all time
>>
Asuka is good
>>
>>2580758
Lmao you're a fucking idiot
>>
>>2580768
seething
>>
>>2580675
Tough Enough Miz.
>>
>>2580770
haha le seethe do i fit in yet guise xD
>>
Roman isn't a draw
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.