[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Describe his character.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

Describe his character.
>>
Ex-corporate sellout undergoing redemption
>>
Disgruntled former-indie star who refuses to learn how to cut a promo.
>>
>>2580337
Small penis
>>
>>2580337
In a constant feud with Deanetty for who has to be the jannetty of the Shield
>>
Not One Dime.
>>
>>2580337
it's a character about nothing, it's genius
>>
>>2580337
Tsundere in its purest form

To Dean and Roman:
>I-It was only ever about business, we were just business partners, silly bakas

To Triple H:
>W-Why would you betray me, Senpai?! I was only doing what was best for business! I'm going to steal your strong, beautiful and sexy finisher for that!
>>
>>2580337
finisher stealing
>>
Former Golden boy fallen from grace, now seeking redemption.
>>
The Architect. Extremely intelligent, extremely talented wrestler, maybe the best wrestler in the company whose crippling weakness was that he lacked the emotional maturity to stand on his own two feet. He always needed some kind of safety net because despite how good he was, he was afraid if he was on his own, he'd fail.

Now he's fixed those problems, so he's the Kingslayer. An extremely intelligent, talented wrestler that...slays kings by kneeing them in the face? I dunno, I'm honestly not sure what his new character is besides "I beat Triple H up, cool."
>>
Career ender is the only thing that comes to mind, the architect doesn't even make sense.
>>
>>2580720
Is his return the biggest fuck up in recent memory? It could've been so simple
>Air Rollins 24 documentary
>Returns as huge baby face like the crowd wanted
>Beats trips at SummerSlam

Still baffles me how they tried to bring him back as a heel after that wonderful doco
>>
>>2580728
Gotta Make Roman Look Strong except oh shit Roman got popped for Adderall.
>>
>>2580720
But he's not extremely intelligent. He doesn't wrestle that way or talk strategy or ever show how he thinks his way through a match.

He should have been a generic rock and roll babyface to match his in ring style, entrance music and attitude.
>>
>>2582243
One example I can think of is Roman vs. Seth at Money in the Bank.

Roman went for the spear, but the ref was out, so Seth kicked out. Roman went for the Spear again and Seth countered it into the Pedigree.

When they call Seth the Architect, that's the spot I always think of.
>>
generic babyface
>>
weirdo who can't go to a restaurant without spilling his spaghetti all over the staff
>>
Seth is hot asf you fat guys wish you were like him
>>
A scared kid who doesn't know where he belongs. His storyline reminds me of that kid in middle school who's at a crossroads and stops hanging out with you to join a popular crowd, and by the time you're in high school you hang out again and makeup for immaturity.

It's an adolescent character at its core, one who struggles with questions of authenticity and integrity. Which makes him a good inversion of HHH who is obsessed with image at the cost of both.
>>
Botched face turn

t. Seth mark
>>
>>2582333
>Roman went for the spear, but the ref was out, so Seth kicked out.
What

>>2580720
His heel turn first started with him being a dominant heel though. He'd work Smackdown, RAW and Main Event going over midcarders before eventually hitting the main event scene.

Wasn't it only after his Championship run he became chickenshit? I know Kane handed him the MITB, but many matches he still fought alone, that was more a favour as opposed to the shit that came later with J&J and the Authority always by his side. It's more a talented athlete who learned to live scared most of the time because he became too accustomed to having that safety net that Authority later provided him.
It was even brought up quite a bit during his reign. He wasn't always the chickenshit.

J&J were legit great though
>>
>>2580337
Open faggot but nobody mentions it because muh political correctness
>>
>>2585221
Bi, maybe, but Seth is shown he can't keep it in his pants for women.
>>
FREAKIN'....whatever that means
>>
>>2585225
There is no bi. There is either hetero or fucks dudes aka faggot
>>
File: image.gif (179KB, 375x375px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
179KB, 375x375px
Cartoon witch
>>
>>2580720
cringe
freaking
cringins
>>
>>2582864
Roman bumped the ref, then he speared Rollins, the ref needed a second to come to, so Rollins had a couple extra seconds and kicked out.

>>2585265
>>2585226
I unironically think they changed from Redesign, Rebuild Reclaim to Seth Freakin' Rollins just so HHH could cut that promo.
>>
His character is pretty much injured knee man
>I'm the architect! I'm smart!
>Proceeds to repeatedly risk his career by wrestling in meaningless matches while still kayfabe recovering from a potentially career-ending injury

They're STILL talking about the knee in the build up for his match with Joe at Payback. He's my favorite wrestler pls give him a character vince
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.