[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was the Drifter so hated on NXT? He seems pretty based on

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (64KB, 900x506px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
64KB, 900x506px
Why was the Drifter so hated on NXT? He seems pretty based on RAW without having wrestled even once.
>>
sorta boring, doesnt put on a particularly good promo. he's just there. he's also not an indie darling so he can't get away with being shit.
>>
>I've never watched him wrestle
>why don't people like this wrestler

>>2580290
>he's also not an indie darling so he can't get away with being shit.

MY NAME
IS EN-ZO A-MO-RE
>>
>>2580294
I just wanted to know why smarks hate him, that's all. I was kind of surprised when I heard that people hate him. The gimmick's pretty nice and he has the looks at least.
>>
>>2580289
Honestly no idea. I saw him a few times and aside from a great elbow thought he was very standard.
I don't buy the go-away heat meme, either. I think they worked themselves.

>>2580294
Enzo turned face completely organically and was new and shiny in NXT, so he wasn't "shit" back them.
>>
>>2580289
Smarks worked themselves, but I've seen a lot of Drifter love after the Australia show, where he heeled the crowd into a rage.
>>
>>2580420
Enzo was even worse in-ring when he got over
>>
>>2580289

He was so hated because he did a great job. Getting that hated without actually doing much promo time is amazing.

Loved him as a funny jobber heel.
>>
>>2580476
Ring-work isn't the only strength one can have. He carried himself on his speaking and was far less exposed as a wrestler in NXT as his matches were shorter.
NXT just handled him to his strengths – although, due to his weaknesses being quite glaring, that was probably a temporary window, anyway.
Whatever the case, your initial point of him being "shit" is fallacious.
>>
The turn of the audience with El Vagabundo is one of the coolest thing in recent NXT history . Its too bad hes joining the main roster , there was really a thing to do after that .
>>
>>2580289
They probably don't like his work rate
>>
Drifter is fucking based because he works the smarks.

Used to hate him until I saw full sail booing the shit out of him, realised how based he was then.
>>
>>2580524
>I like him because other people don't
>>
>>2580289
Is this man getting paid? He works 10 seconds a show.
>>
>>2580544
But he has to be there.
>>
>>2580412
>I just wanted to know why smarks hate him
>he has the looks

Jealousy.
>>
>>2580777
>Full Sail loved Tyler Breeze
>>
>>2580785
He has a weak little indie body.

Not "the looks."
>>
>>2580541
/asp/ in a nutshell 2bh
>>
>>2580790
>Breeze
>indy

idiot

>Full Sail loved American Alpha
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.