[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who's the Jannetty?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 1

File: T43.png (497KB, 598x668px) Image search: [Google]
T43.png
497KB, 598x668px
Who's the Jannetty?
>>
>>2576464
unironically shawn
>>
>>2576471
yea okay that's fine and all

but which one is the Ambrose ?
>>
Shawnetty obviously, BMAJ and Big Sexy actually know how to draw dimes.
>>
>>2576473
the tallest? Nash
>>
I like AJ but he hasnt drawn a dime outside bingo hall feds, so it's home for now. He can change that.
>>
>>2576476
>Diesel
>Drawing dimes
El Oh El.
>>
>>2576492
>implying the NWO wasn't carried by BDC
>>
>>2576464
>AJ

?????????
>>
>>2576473
The hottest wife? AJ.
>>
They're all Based, honestly.
>>
The leaders of DX, NWO and Bullet Club are gonna be on table for 3? That should be a great show.
>>
>>2576464
Did they?
>>
How based will it be when Nash 2Sweets AJ
>>
>>2576473
The coolest? [spoiler]Styles[/spoiler]
>>
>they all sit down and Nash says
>"Here we are, Big Sexy, Mr. Wrestlemania, and the guy who thinks the Earth is flat
>>
>>2576601
18+
>>
>>2576464
Nash no doubt
>>
its on
>>
RAW was so trash that I forgot about this
>>
>>2576464
There isn't a single dime between them so it's hard to tell.
>>
Based Southern Boyz
>>
>Nash burying TNA

HAHAHAHA this company can't let anything go
>>
I'll listen to this on the way to school tomorrow.
>>
>>2576464
What's supposed to be the theme of this one?
>>
>>2579669
nWo, Bullet Club and DX
>>
post highlights for poor and lazy people please
>>
>>2579806
HBK said the match with Styles at Royal Rumble wouldn't work because it had no potential storywise and it wouldn't work for either to win. Nash loved working with both and all agreed it was because David/Goliath always works in wrestling. They didn't mind Bullet Club using Too Sweet and took the story of Bret Hart learning it from some dudes in a bar in Europe and put Waltman in his place, presumably to continue the WWE narrative of it as a pure Kliq thing.
>>
>>2576473
None. All three are far too successful to be Jannettys, let alone the Jannetty of Jannettys
>>
Well Shawn Michaels became a crackhead so it's him
>>
>>2579827

Don't forget based Nash shitting on TNA for having him go over AJ when he wanted to put over an up and comer.

>Victory Road 2009 has now been mentioned on WWE programming
>>
>>2576522
HHH is the leader of DX, Hall is the leader of nWo and Balor is the leader of the Club
>>
>>2576500
>Imblying he didn't nearly kill wwf by not drawing a single dime during his run as champ
>>
>>2576500
Kevin Nash drew dimes. Diesel drew no dimes. How long can WWE run on Diesel power? Not very.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.