[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

thoughts on wade?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 2

File: αρχείο λήψης (5).jpg (6KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
αρχείο λήψης (5).jpg
6KB, 300x168px
thoughts on wade?
>>
I loved when he was Bad News Barrett
>>
He came, he went, no one cares. Just another generic nobody.
>>
Don't know why but i never liked him
>>
>>2576425
I kinda liked the guy actually. Nothing too awesome but he was alright
>tfw i actually liked the idea of him and sheamus as tag partners before the League of Nations
>>
not a bad dude, had a great look with a disgusting 6-pack, tall as a tower

but he must have had heat in the back because they hurt him, Bad News was a great gimmick but they made him stop it because he was getting too over. They gave him King Of The Ring (which we all know really means nothing) and sent him to feud with R-Truth at the absolute bottom of the pre-show.

Its not like the dude would have been something major, but he could have been used a lot better
>>
Should've won the title during the Nexus angle

wasted talent
>>
Great look and entertaining. Wish they used him better.
>>
>>2576425
cena rape victim
>>
>>2576719
>>2576764
These
>>
He should have bulked more. He had great muscle definition, but not enough muscle.
>>
One of the few guys that were seriously wasted during his WWE run, at least he got to hold the big gold belt

Well, can't really blame it since he's injury prone
>>
>>2576425
Based. Should have been a world champion at least once.
>>
File: bad news.jpg (17KB, 543x361px) Image search: [Google]
bad news.jpg
17KB, 543x361px
>>2576844
>Held the big gold belt
>>
>>2576425
Bad News Barrett was the best gimmick of the decade.
>>
>>2576425
Faggot who was made of glass.
Surprised anyone remembers him actually .
>>
>>2576425
Great look bad booking.
>>
>>2576840
he cut down because that was after many injuries.

also injury prone.
>>
>>2578654
>>2578833
>le wade was injury prone maymay
Kys
>>
His constant injuries killed any lush he could've gotten
>>
Him and Drew McIntyre should have been given Sheamus tier pushes but didnt because Vince is a butthurt """""irish"""""" american who hates the British because muh heritage
>>
He could have been a top guy but that fag Cena got scared so he buried Based Big Dick Bad News Barrett
>>
>>2576425
He should have won at Summerslam, then defeat Randy Orton for the WWE Championship the next month and he should have won the 2012 Money In The Bank and defeat Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship at Summerslam or something like that
>>
>>2579570
at least you have him being a 2 times World Champion, 1 time Mr. Money In The Bank and 300 times Intercontinental Champion
>>
>>2579148
>two pushes stopped because of injury
>>
>>2579368
Based Vince working the Britfags.
>>
He definitely should've won MITB with the bad news gimmick

Cash-in could've been legendary
>>
the most i was excited for him was when he came back from his 2nd injury and they did the bare knuckle brawler promos for like two weeks before changed their minds.
>>
>>2576425
Overrated by a lot of people, man his matches were boring. Could talk though. Would have liked to see how a babyface run would have gone, or a tag team Neville.
>>
>Ringwork
6/10 - He was solid but not really amazing

>Charisma
8/10 - Great presence, looks genuinely like a tough guy, good look, facial expressions, etc

>Promo
9/10 - Legit one of the best in the company during his run, especially early on as the Nexus leader

Probably the biggest waste of talent and being absolutely white hot during the Nexus in WWE history.
>>
Fuck Cawdy and Del Rio this guy is the real wasted talent
>>
He'll be back within the next 2 years. Still only 36, and only on hiatus.
>>
>>2576425
This is the only memorable thing in his pathetic career. Always makes me chuckle to see him flopping around like a fish out of water

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zq-rCwKGNuk
>>
>>2580166
The Big Show is such a worthless piece of shit.
>>
>>2580169
Yet he'll be a Hall of Famer and your little glass faggot will be a footnote in history
>>
underrated
>>
>>2580172
Barrett drew more interest and buzz to the product than Big Shit ever has in his void of a career. There isn't a single memorable Big Show moment..
>>
If Jack Swagger's worthless ass had not separated his shoulder he could have been a huge star. He had a lot of momentum before that. Other than that his career was lackluster. I admittedly missed most of the Nexus angle.
>>
>>2580180
>Barrett drew more interest and buzz to the product

This level of delusion.
el o el

>There isn't a single memorable Big Show moment.

Wrong

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mhSh35ryueA
>>
>>2579582
Sounds just like any of his peers.
>>
>>2579368
>McIntyre
>over

kek
>>
Britettys never drew a dime
Thread posts: 42
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.