[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Neville is the next Benoit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: really makes u think.jpg (57KB, 440x368px) Image search: [Google]
really makes u think.jpg
57KB, 440x368px
As weeks pass, he is resembling Benoit more and more.
>juiced to the tits
>thicc
>vicious german suplex
>does those angry and disgusted faces
>intense as fuck in the ring
>signature move is a high risk maneuver from the top rope
>other signature move is a very similar submission
>manlet
>loved by most for his ring work and legacy before WWE

So, when will he snap?
>>
>>2575477
BPP stiffing him and making his brain scrambled eggs
>>
PAC wasn't that big of a star pre-WWE

>implying Benoit wasn't always mental
>>
>>2575508
True, he wasn't. Benoit wasn't a top player either.
But both did pretty cool stuff pre-WWE. And looking at that material, it is cool how they worked their way up to the point where you remember them the most.
That's how I see it, you're free to disagree with me.
>>
>>2575477
205 live was entirely built to keep neville's rage contained
>>
Benoit had a history of being a very unsafe worker. On top of that headbutt, he was willing to take stiff chairs to the head which is fucking retarded.
>>
>>2575513
Benoit won the WCW World Heavyweight Title in his final match there.

Neville was second-tier champ in DG and runner-up in a BoSJ.

They're not even remotely parallel.
>>
If Neville ever wins the Universal title or starts dominating the IC title picture, then time to panic.
>>
>>2575537
You're right.
Cheers.
>>
File: 1492053305853.jpg (22KB, 360x360px) Image search: [Google]
1492053305853.jpg
22KB, 360x360px
>>2575477
You couldn't reach any harder if you tried my man.
>>
File: the benoits.jpg (28KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
the benoits.jpg
28KB, 480x360px
why wont his son train?
>>
>>2575477
There will never be another Benoit just like there will never be another Guerrero or flair or macho. If Neville can get anywhere near Benoits level of talent then the cruiserweight division would be a waste of his time
>>
>>2575554
Keith Hart was training him and then Jericho lost his shit and told him to stop training him because he believes he inherited the killer gene
>>
If he just gained height, he'd be world champion already.
>>
>>2575900
Seething out of nowhere. Smarks are this dumb. He wasn't even talking about his wrestling legacy you imbecile.
>>
>>2575916
Why is Le Reddit Patron Saint Catchphrase Shill Meme Man such a massive fucking faggot?
>>
>>2575477
Neville couldn't lace Benoit's boots
>>
>>2575923
Neither was I. I was talking about quality of the talent
>>
>>2575477
Slicked back Benoit was aesthetic as fuck
>>
>>2575477
Didn't really think of it but you got a point OP. Benoit was still bigger (as in more juiced) and had the better legacy before WWE though. You know considering he was a Horseman.
>>
>>2575919
He still needs to get a clue though.
>>
He resembles wade barrett though they give him the abillity to talk
>>
File: neville.jpg (76KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
neville.jpg
76KB, 640x640px
>worry
>>
>>2575967
And he wasn't talking about it either.
>>
>>2576424
how old was benoits son when he died
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.